Mincer + Inf duos

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Grow some fucking balls and try soloing me. :twak:

Easy mode for beginners, you make me :puke:

Yeah, yeah I'm whining

Gamah

Banned
I can see why they duo with the fact you cant do shit but die to 4 hunters or 5 ns's.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
and what would a Hib/Mid duo do against a mincer/infil duo ? other than dying I meant.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Cylian said:
and what would a Hib/Mid duo do against a mincer/infil duo ? other than dying I meant.

and how can kill a solo melee player a duo infil/scout both bodyguard ? :) albion is overpowered in stealthers chars , is a fact, anyway its useless to whine about this

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Xxcalibur said:
anyway its useless to whine about this

but its fun. all the albs take it like it was a personal assault on their person :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I can see why they duo with the fact you cant do shit but die to 4 hunters or 5 ns's.

So you saying they not OP at all and infact they suck the bollocks?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Szakal's 5 man sb zerg along with a bd and a warlock is somewhat lamer :p

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
As long as its not Jamnena Grapple and her friend, should be no prob :)

Gamah

Banned
Cylian said:

I suppose thats why they do it, would be a bit shit to lose all the time.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Hey im rolling a infil on alb/excal so giv eh grps come clustre!:)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:

Yeah, yeah I'm whining

OMG, one day you'll also find the invite button.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
and how can kill a solo melee player a duo infil/scout both bodyguard ? :) albion is overpowered in stealthers chars , is a fact

aye cos ns/ranger or sb/hunter cant have bodyguard either :|

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
ian_heaps said:

Yeah, yeah I'm whining

Just curious really but why would any minstrel/inf even be interested in soloing you?

Other than the fact that telling em to grow some balls isn't exactly the most inviting way to get what you want :p

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Tristessa said:
Just curious really but why would any minstrel/inf even be interested in soloing you?

Other than the fact that telling em to grow some balls isn't exactly the most inviting way to get what you want :p

It's about having an challenge i guess, zerging someone is like IDDQD :(

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Tristessa said:

yup want you want and what you get are usually totally different.

Wonder whats harder mezzing the solo'er when he's half dead or PA'ing him when he's mezzed?

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
I'm also thinking on to start doing again with minstrel.
I was only soloing in the last 1-2 month, and any hunter or ranger with fz up kills me, even if i can start with PA. I'm giving a last chace to solo, with level10 malice charge, wich can be only activated as a slash arti for a thrust inf too. If that doesn't help well, you will see me again with Rosanna, or Amase.
(and this was my 1231235 fz whine :( )

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Elitestoner said:
aye cos ns/ranger or sb/hunter cant have bodyguard either :|

the ns cant be bodyguard ml line . dunno about mids rly

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Simba said:
I'm also thinking on to start doing again with minstrel.
I was only soloing in the last 1-2 month, and any hunter or ranger with fz up kills me, even if i can start with PA. I'm giving a last chace to solo, with level10 malice charge, wich can be only activated as a slash arti for a thrust inf too. If that doesn't help well, you will see me again with Rosanna, or Amase.
(and this was my 1231235 fz whine :( )

Funny, you had no troubles playing with 30 mins Purge and 9 sec dragonfang, See Hidden ftw in Old Frontiers... Saw you cast a DoT-mine in combat various times (5 mins timer) and you got the guts to complain about Forceful Zephyr ?

Old discussion but if you at RR8 still haven't figured out how stupidly overpowered assassin is at ML10 compared to the one-trick 15 mins FZ on an archer you should perhaps play an archer-class once (ANY of the 3 will do rlly) and go see how overpowered assassins are.

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Funny, you had no troubles playing with 30 mins Purge and 9 sec dragonfang, See Hidden ftw in Old Frontiers... Saw you cast a DoT-mine in combat various times (5 mins timer) and you got the guts to complain about Forceful Zephyr ?

Old discussion but if you at RR8 still haven't figured out how stupidly overpowered assassin is at ML10 compared to the one-trick 15 mins FZ on an archer you should perhaps play an archer-class once (ANY of the 3 will do rlly) and go see how overpowered assassins are.

I really wouldn't complain about fz, if it were as purgeable as a dot mine, or slam, or dragonfang are.
Or at least it would be possible to vanish from fz, but no.
As you an E&E u should make a test with a fz ranger or hunter(ofc with back stun to extend the effect of the fz) against a thrust specced infi who can't activate malice as thrust. I'm really courious how many thrust infils can kill you if you use fz on them. and 15 min is a good recast time still, my purge is on 15 min recast, and i have it up 80% of my time. Beeing killed under fz, is the worst kind of death in this game, or should i start beeing l337 and resizing the chat window, to lag off from fz, and risk my account ?
Balance is wich missing from this bullshit.
And yes i'm using dot mine in battles, the strong dot mine wich can be purged! :(

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
I play in a mincer infi duo, but our main goal is not to fight other stealthers but to fight small visual grps. And to say no other duo can beat a mincer infi duo is just plain wrong, might be a tad harder then a hunter Sb ranger Ns duo but sure aint that OP. U just have to know how to counter it and have purge up on both toons.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Valgyr said:
I play in a mincer infi duo, but our main goal is not to fight other stealthers but to fight small visual grps. And to say no other duo can beat a mincer infi duo is just plain wrong, might be a tad harder then a hunter Sb ranger Ns duo but sure aint that OP. U just have to know how to counter it and have purge up on both toons.

you missed the "solo's" fron your goals.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Simba said:
I really wouldn't complain about fz, if it were as purgeable as a dot mine, or slam, or dragonfang are.
Or at least it would be possible to vanish from fz, but no.
As you an E&E u should make a test with a fz ranger or hunter(ofc with back stun to extend the effect of the fz) against a thrust specced infi who can't activate malice as thrust. I'm really courious how many thrust infils can kill you if you use fz on them. and 15 min is a good recast time still, my purge is on 15 min recast, and i have it up 80% of my time. Beeing killed under fz, is the worst kind of death in this game, or should i start beeing l337 and resizing the chat window, to lag off from fz, and risk my account ?
Balance is wich missing from this bullshit.
And yes i'm using dot mine in battles, the strong dot mine wich can be purged! :(

You can put Malice in 2H slot for the charge if you got troubles with surviving FZ. The DoTmine is in practice uncureable, because of Dragonfang will land 99% of the times against hunters and perhaps 40-50% of the time against rangers. Also Im always said 'You can purge it!' but the fact is: I can purge it, but there's in practice so much stuff which is reappliable for assassins a purge is only useful against stuns (due to stun immunity). Rest of assassin crap has no immunity and therefore purge aint very useful against it.

Im sorry you lost your easymode with 9sec Dragonfang and Purge on 30 minute timer. Dont forget the DoTmine in combat used to disarm assassin at introduction, but this has been stealth-boosted and no longer disarms you - making you extremely overpowered against that archer every 5 mins, especially combined with Passive Viper-RA and no immunity on poisons.

If you honestly think Archers are suddenly Godmode you need to wake up and realize the only Godmode are Assassins still in the majority of the fights. Yes if Ranger RA/Ability/Arti-dump on you, you might loose. After that, hes free frag for 15 mins. Where an assassin is just about viable every 5 mins if he has Purge3 (no risk, no CC to stop him) and also conveniently has Dotmine on 5 mins timer.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
at friday at 3 in the night it was 6 sbs camping the first alb bridge..

so dont friggin whine about a mincer+inf duoing!! :twak: :twak:

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
at friday at 3 in the night it was 6 sbs camping the first alb bridge..

so dont friggin whine about a mincer+inf duoing!! :twak: :twak:

oops I already did. And I only ever see albs duoing me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom