Minas Tirith :)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
my mind been wandering while crafting on prydwen.. and i thought.. this might be a nice question to ask.. might even get some nice memories thinking about it for some old school :)

Minas Tirith was a massive guild early on in Hibernia's history.. so was wondering.. how many players in Hib were once in this guild? and how have u progressed?

Hearts of Fire were born when Minas Tirith disbanded so i know a few from HoF used to be in MT.. just wondering about others.. i know my old GM been back in hib for a bit.. (she's got itchy feet though :p hehe )

we could have a reunion party in emain smacking on peeps even.. hehe :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
slightly off topic, but isnt minas tirith from a gemmell book one of the waylander books i think?

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
It's Tolkien, from lotr :)

I remember the guild though, was one of the first "big" guilds to disband.

Kalid

Fledgling Freddie
my first 2 chars were in MT, though it was a long time ago and I can't even remember the names of em. Remember hunting stuff around Innis and so.

Spudgie

Fledgling Freddie
Minis Tirith is the fortified city on the Fields of Pellinor. It is the seat of the King of Gondor.

Gesta

Loyal Freddie
Im still about, been backwards and forwards between mid/pry but now firmly settled in hib now

think 50% of MT stayed in mid.

deleted my original ns only to be sick enough in the head to make it again ;)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
slightly off topic, but isnt minas tirith from a gemmell book one of the waylander books i think?
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to come and kill you irl now :twak:

Brighdaasa

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I'm still playing in Hib. Now an officer of Clan Bearhawk, but Minas Tirith is still in my signatures on forums about DAOC. I have many fond memories from my time with MT, but i think i'm even more happy in CBH.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
place i was thinking of was Bel-Azar from quest for lost heros by David Gemmell, i know it sounds nothing like minis tirith but i get that sort of thing all the time :)

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
There was a 6 walled fortress called Dros Delnoch in the Drenai saga, not totally unlike Minis Tirith.

:fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom