Million Dollar Baby

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Basically went to see this because nothing else interested me and my mate had already seem Team America twice. :)

Suprisingly good film, the interplay between freeman and eastwood is good and makes for some really funny moments. Overall a sad film, but still worth the watch.

4/5

relic

Fledgling Freddie
Doh_boy said:
Basically went to see this because nothing else interested me and my mate had already seem Team America twice. :)

Suprisingly good film, the interplay between freeman and eastwood is good and makes for some really funny moments. Overall a sad film, but still worth the watch.

4/5

Good cinamatography and I liked how the gym was shot. Storyline was strong if a little Rocky. Freeman and Eastwood as consistent as ever. The film put me in a bad mood. Specifically the parents trying to moneygrab and the dirty fighter. Enjoyed it in a technical sense but made me wanna take a razor to my jugular!

Nos

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for that relic, spoiler tags next time please.

relic

Fledgling Freddie
Nos said:
Thanks for that relic, spoiler tags next time please.
You seen the film yet? Don't really think the two parts I mentioned were really spoilers in that they don't really give anything away unless you've actually seen the film and can relate? But sure okay I'll be more careful, apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom