Mill Or Fire?

E

ECA

Which would you prefer to see played in the league?

I prefer Fire over Mill, because its a more traditional map, clear layout etc.

That said mill is a great map with some highly strategic elements.

If I had to pick one to play it would probably be fire.

Anyone else agree/disagree?

I think Rogue1's made a superb choice by using de_clan2_fire, and by offering to put de_clan1_mill in, if it was preferred.

I guess he didnt really get a huge amount of replies either way as it didnt change, but probably because most clans dont know either map, certainly in the lower divisions, I expect some shocked faces after playing it for the first time :-]

Agree/Disagree?

C

cannonfod

personally i prefer mill , but only cos my own clan has had more success on that than fire :D
But i feel that both maps are capable of being in the map list as they mix it up a bit and favour the prepared.
As for clans being unprepared for it ECSL have had them in the map rotation for past 2 seasons, mill in one season fire the next i beleive.
Any how im looking forward to playing it , and trying to get pcw's on it as i remember last time asking a clan to play it and they didnt have a clue what i was on about :)

G

Grom

I find fire to be somewhat CT biased :(

The amount of hiding places and twisty bits makes it a difficult map to play. I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, but the games we've played have often had scores along the lines of 10-2 2-10 when playing CT and T respectively.

I have to say I prefer more balanced maps when you're fighting the enemy rather than the layout.

A

andersschm

I'm losing the ability to like de_clan2_fire the more I play it I find...

Nice as a novelty for a while though.

B

[BFTD]BigD

I enjoyed it, but then we've played it a few times in ECSL so we have some clue as to what is going on ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom