Milan v Celtic

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
Decent 2nd half but the highlight was Dida being a complete twat and general Gaylord.

Gray

FH is my second home
A great win was soured with Dida carried off on a stretcher after a fan ran on to the park to confront him.

And the home team could be in hot water with Uefa, although the Brazilian appeared to suffer little more than a cheeky slap

Apparently, not seen it myself yet!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Liverpool game wasn't too bad cracking goal by the French who deserved to win going to watch rest of highlights on sky in a mo.

Anyone see the last Olympiakos goal? 25-30 yard stunner, a great goal.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Serves the scum right: that should see them playing their next couple of games behind closed doors.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Feel sorry for Celtic, but the rules are there to stop it. Closed doors sounds about right

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The fan was a twat, and he will most likely be banned for life from celtic games. Unfortunetly for celtic, it is their responsibility to control their fans, and the stewards did not do their jobs.

As for dida, no one can say but him how hard he actually got hit, whether it caught his eye or not. So it is not fair to say he overreacted.

edit:// okay I have seen the slow mo replay, he was slapped on the chest, just below his neck. Either the guy was really strong, had a blade on his palm or had really bad BO. Nothing else can explain dida collapsing like that.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
The way I saw it there wasn't even a slap, to me it looked like he was given a tickle under the chin, and only collapsed when he realised that something political could be made of it. Being a footballer it took a few steps for the thought to reach his brain though.

If a player dives in a game to get an opponent sent off he is disciplined, shouldn't the same occur when a player tries to get an entire club censured? Celtic deserve something for not controlling the crowd, but if the punishment is worse because of Dida's actions then that would be grossly unfair.

RB

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Dida is a clown, the supporter is a twat, the game was shit.
I saw Lazio Real and that was one of the best games i ever witnessed in Champions League lately.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Dida was looking to get the game called off like when he got hit by a flare he got taped chased the guy then went Ohh i know and fell over

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
ffs
First Rangers beat Lyon, then Celtic beat Milan and then Aberdeen top it by beating Dnipro

whens the last time so many Scottish teams had such good results in Europe in the same season

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Don't worry, still plenty of time for you jocks to show your true footballing ability.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
ffs
First Rangers beat Lyon, then Celtic beat Milan and then Aberdeen top it by beating Dnipro

whens the last time so many Scottish teams had such good results in Europe in the same season

They didn't exactly beat Dnipro, more of a progression via a technicality

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom