Football Milan becoming an retirement home?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
maybe but they are garunteed pack-out stadiums with names like that
modern football is a business, not a sport

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Players defecting to Italy on the downward slope in their career?

Nah, never.

:p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
its true they are...my grandpa is off there next tuesday, theyre going to let him grow tomatos behind the goal.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
omg Ez posting on a footie thread!!!!!

Its not a bad mad for either club tbh, Beckham can keep fit by playing competitive football, which means he can stay in the England setup.

This is vital as he is one of the few players that you can tell loves playing and being involved for his country. the young players coming through would do well to take after him with regards to his footballing attitude.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Milan vice president Adriano Galliani has confirmed that LA Galaxy and England star David Beckham will join the club in January until the end of the season in a deal that could then become permanent...

Ok, so he's going there to train so he is fit for England (USA season has ended). Other than that, is there any more to this? I know they'd like to get him due to his revenue.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Milan vice president Adriano Galliani has confirmed that LA Galaxy and England star David Beckham will join the club in January until the end of the season in a deal that could then become permanent...

Ok, so he's going there to train so he is fit for England (USA season has ended). Other than that, is there any more to this? I know they'd like to get him due to his revenue.

There is also a mention of him being available for seria A and the uefa cup.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
a few years ago i remember seeing a stat about AC's team they fielded in the champ league game with an average age of 33... ofcourse they doing a bit better now :p

JingleBells

FH is my second home
It's simple really; in Italy 433 isn't a formation, it's the sum total of your first XI's ages

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom