Might sell Sorc sidi Robe

korebwyn

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
59
21 Int
21 Dex
8% Body
8% Matter

180 Value Heal proc

AF 51
100 Con
100 Dur
100 Qua
35 Bon


Place bids here, I decide on Sunday what to do.
Mainly do this because i'm in need of cash.


*** Edited ***
Starting bid 10P
 

korebwyn

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
59
Septina said:
i did bid 10 - 15p but you ignored meh so nm :eek:

[15:19:36] <Septina> hur som helst, ska bort nu... men jag ger gladeligen 10 - 15p för roben :)

du drog juh ! :(
 

Septina

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
4,746
korebwyn said:
[15:19:36] <Septina> hur som helst, ska bort nu... men jag ger gladeligen 10 - 15p för roben :)

du drog juh ! :(
Not from irc, a simple yes or no instead of pm'ing my bid to a friend would only be thought to be good manners. But nm now, dont need the robe that much!

-(16:22:48)- <xxxx> [15:19:36] <Septina> hur som helst, ska bort nu... men jag ger gladeligen 10 - 15p för roben :)
-(16:22:51)- <xxxx> lyl good try ;D
 

korebwyn

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
59
Septina said:
Not from irc, a simple yes or no instead of pm'ing my bid to a friend would only be thought to be good manners. But nm now, dont need the robe that much!

-(16:22:48)- <xxxx> [15:19:36] <Septina> hur som helst, ska bort nu... men jag ger gladeligen 10 - 15p för roben :)
-(16:22:51)- <xxxx> lyl good try ;D
not from irc - well i couldnt know and its kinda pointless talking to away people.

pm'ing to a friend, i assume the sf part? he told me 2h after i spoke to you that you were interested so i should check thread or query septina, i pasted it as a "sign" that i already spoke to you. but nevermind, not gonna argue.
hopefully other sorcs around.
 

Septina

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
4,746
korebwyn said:
not from irc - well i couldnt know and its kinda pointless talking to away people.

pm'ing to a friend, i assume the sf part? he told me 2h after i spoke to you that you were interested so i should check thread or query septina, i pasted it as a "sign" that i already spoke to you. but nevermind, not gonna argue.
hopefully other sorcs around.
You dont remember the ppl you send pm's too?
This wasn't Sf and i see no point in pasting this persons name on here :p
Anyhow, good luck with the auction!
 

korebwyn

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
59
Septina said:
You dont remember the ppl you send pm's too?
This wasn't Sf and i see no point in pasting this persons name on here :p
Anyhow, good luck with the auction!
I sent one PM here on forum. Reply to a question, and that did not include anything you said. And ingame.. I havent sent any pm's ingame so i dont know what you are talking about im afraid.
 

Septina

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
4,746
Not a forum pm, this was on irc, i sent you a pm telling i was willing to bid 10 - 15p, instead of you giving me a simple yes or no answer you pm'd this other person with my bid :p
Which wasnt Sf :eek:

-(16:22:48)- <xxxx> [15:19:36] <Septina> hur som helst, ska bort nu... men jag ger gladeligen 10 - 15p för roben :p
-(16:22:51)- <xxxx> lyl good try ;D

This really doesnt matter, i did make a bid and you obviously thought it was too low so :)
 

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
994
click the 'create new thread' imo fishi :p

12p anyway ;o
 

korebwyn

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
59
good offers, I change threadname to Selling sorc sidi robe

happy bidding :)

*** Edited ***

Auction ends sunday the 1 february 20:00 CET
 

cech

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
6
i withdraw my bid. thought about it and feels abit expensive
 

korebwyn

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
59
loch didnt want it, cech didnt want it.


so if anyone is willing to pay 15p for it, pm me and i'll get to you.
 

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
994
I'll buy for 15 :x

Nice pressie for sept ;o
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom