Might sell ring

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Lo all, i got a ring some time i go that i find is kinda good, was planning on using it myself but now i considerd that i wont make a new char to use this, so next best thing i can do is try to sell it :)...

Now here are the stats:

lvl 50
Qua 89%
Bon 0%

Matter 4%
Parry 3
Sword 5
Energy 1%

Now i got no idea what this ring might be worth....
might be worth nothing....thats why i am posting this so i can find out :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry to break it to you, but the ring isn't very good. Also there are trade forums. :) Save it for a lowbie alt or something.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Well it's not that bad tbh...

It does have 50 utility point when BoI only got 44.7 and Ring of Spun Silk got 47.2 ^^

A sword warrior could easily get it into a template aswell, if you wanna use a RoG drop, but many do. :cheers:

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
as someone said before me, the ring is not that ubar. And since it is a RoG drop I doubt you will get the big monetas, the slappy fishes, the farting danes or weejaz skeggbief for it. But you can always try IMO

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Utility value doesn't mean anything if it's stats you don't need.

Don't stare yourself blind on utility value. It's pointless. :)

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:

u take the highest util jwls u can get, then u build ure template around it.. so yes, util does matter.

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
u take the highest util jwls u can get, then u build ure template around it.. so yes, util does matter.

No, you take the items with the highest imbuevalue.

Util means nothing.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:

U do if u like to make new setup every second month.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Cami said:

Util means nothing.

Amagad!!!1

Brunore in "I aglee with teh Cami" shocker!1 :eek2:

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
my friend Daniel has a ring. In his nipple tho, should be like +2 parry for the infil attack "the cripple nipple"?

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Zapsi said:
U do if u like to make new setup every second month.
Cami said:

Util means nothing.
Tesla Monkor said:

Guys, get a clue, utility means everything, inbue value don't mean shit. You get the jewelry with highest utilety, then make a SC so you can cap everything. I've done it with all my chars. And Zapsi, what aaaare you talking about?

Let me show you the difference:
an item with 10 parry has 45 in imbue value and a utilety of 50
an item with 5 parry, 5 swords, 4 dualwield and 4 crossbow ALSO has 45 imbue value, but 90 utilety.

Oh lets see, I wonder witch one is best.... !

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
True, but high UV and imbue are only any good if the stats are.

And teh ring is shit.

Makwaerk

Fledgling Freddie
Thank god, that there are guys like Korax that actully know what he is talking about.

ohh and zapsi think the ring will decay in that 2 month period

Brite

Banned
unique drops lose dura like mad, dont bother with them, and you cant replace them

Prospero

Fledgling Freddie
Just basing what an item is worth on the utility value is crap as long as the UV is calculated that weird. Want an example?

4 x +4 skill = 37.5 imbue points = 80 UV
4 x +22 stat = 37.5 imbue points = 58.7 UV.

So the first item would be MUCH better then the first, eh?? Bullshit imho.

P.S.: And the UV of the ring is only that high because it has +skillz on it and not res/stat.

Astar

Fledgling Freddie
The ring is quite nice but only for a small % of the population so its value isnt that high ...

ps the +5 sword saves u 20 imbue points on ur armour so yes its quite good

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Prospero said:
Just basing what an item is worth on the utility value is crap as long as the UV is calculated that weird. Want an example?

4 x +4 skill = 37.5 imbue points = 80 UV
4 x +22 stat = 37.5 imbue points = 58.7 UV.

So the first item would be MUCH better then the first, eh?? Bullshit imho.

P.S.: And the UV of the ring is only that high because it has +skillz on it and not res/stat.
You honestly think people find the jewelry with highest UV no matter what stats are on? So they get +25 in 3 skills? Can't say I know much about imbue points, utility value, but I do know, that when I'm making a template, I try to find the items that cover as much as possible so I have a better chance of capping the rest on armor/weapons. If there was a ring with 4x +4 skills and another with 4x +22 stat, I would go for the one that would fit in my template. Maybe I have some other items with + for skills and then I'd figure out what would be best. But imo Prospero, would you chose the first over the 2nd? Or are you just trying to ask a lame question...

Flame me if you disagree, do you see me care?

:kissit:

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
The ring is nice, decent stats for either a warr/skald/berserk that is sword specced.

Only bad thing with RoG jwlry is that they cant be replaced, but hey... some quest items cant be replaced either. So only downside (maybe not a downside) with a rog is that you have a uniqe template that no one can copy.
Sure they dont have so long life time, but i think even a 89% qua rog have enough life time for most regular players.

BoI for example have only 90%, thats 1% higher, how many have made there BoI's down to 0% dur and 70% con ?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Korax said:
Guys, get a clue, utility means everything, inbue value don't mean shit. You get the jewelry with highest utilety, then make a SC so you can cap everything. I've done it with all my chars. And Zapsi, what aaaare you talking about?

Let me show you the difference:
an item with 10 parry has 45 in imbue value and a utilety of 50
an item with 5 parry, 5 swords, 4 dualwield and 4 crossbow ALSO has 45 imbue value, but 90 utilety.

Oh lets see, I wonder witch one is best.... !

id take the 10 parry item anyday as i cant use x-bows or dualwield....

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
I thought a RoG items was good if it fit your class and saved you alot of space in your SC, no matter imbuepoints or utility... Boooy was I wrong /shrug :p

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
I thought a RoG items was good if it fit your class and saved you alot of space in your SC, no matter imbuepoints or utility... Boooy was I wrong /shrug :p

no you are not wrong, as long as the rog is good ( as some realy are )...
most ppl are just to blind, or to lazy to config their own sc template and rather take a template someone else already pre-made...

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
also i think it'd probably degrade quickly with low qual and no bonus

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but does that really matter with ToA so close Elendar? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom