Might Return

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
99
Hi everyone how you been?

I've been doing stuff the past few months and wondered is daoc changed at all?. Still casting battles or do you see some mele now?.

If anyonbe does remember me (I hope lol) Im thinking of finsihing off my warrior to 50 (hes 45) and making that my main, Are warriors still good tank/dmg dealers?

If anyone would like to lend a hand dont be scared to ask :p
 

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Joined
Jan 22, 2005
Messages
665
Tizu said:
Hi everyone how you been?

I've been doing stuff the past few months and wondered is daoc changed at all?. Still casting battles or do you see some mele now?.

If anyonbe does remember me (I hope lol) Im thinking of finsihing off my warrior to 50 (hes 45) and making that my main, Are warriors still good tank/dmg dealers?

If anyone would like to lend a hand dont be scared to ask :p
no please dont come plz ! :wanker:
 

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
99
GimmlyTheDorf said:
no please dont come plz ! :wanker:
Wow, your still playing, found a guild yet that take scum like you? :)
 

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
1,184
there is more need for melee RvR grps than there is for caster grps in RvR, but the main things is to have artifacts and mls etc on the warrior. ML8 for BG arti for all sorts of stuff, and yes Melee is alot more visible atm.

I would jsut hope that those Savages ones quitet would come back a day and do their job since they are needed :)
 

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
2,871
Tizu, long time no see, hows things? No one plays anymore btw :p
 

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
2,527
omg, that was awhile ago. Feel free to come back and I'll think about giving you a hug. But I don't wanna sound queer or anything but I've always liked you. ;)
 

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
761
oi tizy come back, need someone to get my zerker lots more rp's :)
 

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
99
Balk,Cozak,Coolan,Atos? hmm Trollum? (im guessing here dont kill me! :p)

Thanks for the replys guys, I only want to go Warrior for the better WS really,I was happy with my Thane but the WS is just too poor on it for it to do any Damage (might be because of low RR). My WS on the thane is 1500+ I think. I was told that 1600 is the "sweet spot", Thanes are great fighters when both are unbuffed once buffed it seems the thane lacks the benefits from the buffs more than others.
 

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
413
yeah Tizu, you come back! but wait for me to come back first :( your spoiling my big recret return :eek6:
 

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
875
Haroat said:
yeah Tizu, you come back! but wait for me to come back first :( your spoiling my big recret return :eek6:
HARRY COMING BACK :clap: :bazbeer:
 

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
413
You err... must be err.. thinking of someone else... errr... yeah thats about right!

yes, ive been away for a while getting into shape and doing my other angelic duties (*cough*) so ive decided to buy a new comp (partly because this one struggles to run msn) and probably make another return to daoc.. for about the 82951653972365980274356th time, anyone who says it isnt addictive, needs a punch.
 

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
413
as in, more than you used to be?

well, nothing can bother me now, sat here with a can of fosters listening to drowning pool... ahhhh bliss
 

Overdriven

Not a sandwich
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
12,311
Haroat said:
as in, more than you used to be?

well, nothing can bother me now, sat here with a can of fosters listening to drowning pool... ahhhh bliss

Such sell outs :p
Listening to Maiden atm.
 

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
413
im spending £1.5k on a new computer (SLI system) and i cant decide whether to spend the extra £8 a month .. lol they take visa electron? >.<
 

Overdriven

Not a sandwich
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
12,311
Haroat said:
im spending £1.5k on a new computer (SLI system) and i cant decide whether to spend the extra £8 a month .. lol they take visa electron? >.<

LoL, aye - they do. It's what I pay with.


NN mate ^_^ Time for me to sleep :p
 

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
413
hey fungi! yes, im getting a new computer and coming back, (not buying a new computer TO come back, im not that sad:()
 

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
99
*Sigh*, people hi-jacking my thread...Do I really have to call Thors mighty hammer? :p
 

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
413
i didnt hi-jack it! i just err... borrowed it :( <3 u tizu :(
 

Belomar

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
5,107
balkeriz said:
I would jsut hope that those Savages ones quitet would come back a day and do their job since they are needed :)
Savages have become nearly obsolete, what with having no access to Banelord nor useful light tank RAs (Charge, specifically). Midgard needs Berserkers, not Savages. ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom