Might return for a another go at daoc :)

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all, been playing wow for the last 6-9 months ish, but thinking of making a return for a while, see what i been missing etc etc, see if anything new has happened besides clustering,

chars of mine
on Mid/Pry
Ranind 50 zerker
Readyaimfire 50 Hunter
Godd 50 Warrior
Godslittlehelper 50 Sup SM
Renind 46 Shaman
Runind 40 healer

+ more toons
all proud members of Clan Chaos

50 scout RR7 ML10 (alb/excal)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Hello,

The population on the EU clustered servers Excalibur and Prydwen will probably drop ALOT for a few weeks or months due to the launch of the new "classic" server so probably aint going to be so many people around. Just so you know it :)

You will probably find that the game has changed much in some ways and maybe less in other ways.

Anyways, welcome back :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
your stealthers will love it
most the "casual" gamers have gone classic so not so many stealth zergs

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Hope you come back Ranind... i remember u as one of the "good guys" (not that we're short of those in Midgard ;) ).

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
Classic ? please tell me more ? does it mean no NF,TOA,SI,Cata or Housing ? or let me know of a link to read more please and does that mean the return of the classic PvP battle grounds like Emain ? PLEASE SAY IT IS SO :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Bone's said:
Classic ? please tell me more ? does it mean no NF,TOA,SI,Cata or Housing ? or let me know of a link to read more please and does that mean the return of the classic PvP battle grounds like Emain ? PLEASE SAY IT IS SO :)

means just no TOA. and ranged buffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom