Midweek Madness

W

Will

Sundays game was a great sucess, but I'm not patient enough to wait until next Sunday for a big game. So I thought Thursday night would be a good choice for another semi-organised game.

So, meet up in IRC, we'll aim to be on the server by 8pm, and I'll try to have RW or Teamspeak set up.

O

old.[TF]Elhana

You've not impatient enough Will!

Swing by #BWOFP this evening (Monday) or keep an eye on the servers and we should be able to get a few people together for a little unoffical coop ruskie bashing. :D

W

Will

Swing by the forum...you do realise I idle there 24/7?

Anyways, we get about 5 players on the server on most nights, but I was hoping to rope in a few more people.

O

old.[TF]Elhana

Don't I know it!

No matter how much poking and prodding you've been completely ignoring me on IRC. :(

W

Will

Yeah, the fact I'm sitting about a mile and a half away from my PC might have something to do with that.

Prodding and poking sounds good, but wait till I get home.;)

K

*Kornholio*

I'll be around this evening too, idling in #bwofp :) Game around 9 ish ?

O

old.[TF]Elhana

Was a good session tonight. About 2-3 hours with around 8 players. Not something I want to do every night but good when it gets going.

Roll on Thursday

S

Scooba Da Bass

I enjoyed the beach, and being attacked in the dark by a seagull no one else could see...

M

mookie

running around on the beach is more fun than beaing dead. And the seaguls are people that have died, and been re-incarnated as birds.

had some great games tonight. pld all :)

T

tf_manta

need more madness now :)

had much fun last night :)

must appologise though if you think that TF are hogging the server :)

we have been using my cable modem n dedicated server to play OFP for about 2 months now and we have been dieing! to get onto a full server with more peeps n bandwidth.

if you feel we is hogging the server all the time feel free to give us a good slap and reminder that more peeps is better.

appologising in advance for nicking a BW server

[TF]Manta

Dont be 'ARD be FIRM!

W

Will

Its not a problem at all. Its just nice to get big games, and to have them on a big bandwidth pipe is so much better than running off a cable modem.

S

Summo

I want to play. :( Stuck in a hotel in Middlesex this week while I do a course, but next week I shall buy Resistance and kick your commie arses.

W

Will

Rarrr. Good stuff. I was worried you'd gone soft on us.;)

K

*Kornholio*

Game on tonight then ?? I'll be at martial arts until 8pm, so I'll be able to join in around 8:45 / 9pm...

W

Will

If last time was anything to go by, we'll be playing until 11pm or so.

K

*Kornholio*

Awww... poor Summo... don't stress m8, there's always next week...

W

Will

There is always any night you can get online. I don't think I've seen the servers empty between 7pm and midnight since [TF] found out they exist.

K

*Kornholio*

Naughty Will... don't kick El, she rox0rs with the LAW's :)

W

Will

My kills *grumbles* But rifle grenades are too slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom