mids savages in df?

T

twinbladez

I not only albion seeing this lot now but seems there is lot savages going round with new disease in df.

belives its called buffbotstuck to arselot poor savages :-(
if we albions can send are clierc or doctours help curse disease we try help seems be spreading we are gettin worried maybe something wrong. its almost gettin bad as the infection in emain albion portal keep were there are clericcussstaticcussclerics disease spread around.

we send are best wishs hope you get well soon if you have any cure for clerics to wake up plz help use as well.

I

Ironfoot

your clerics are too busy stuck to some FOTM infils arse, so i don't think they will be curing shit for a long time

T

twinbladez

it's so true we have lots evil backstabers in are realm with buffbots :-( dont know why they can't just make it so buff potions last at least 1 hour so can have some kind buffs with out brakeing the rules game and going and buying secound account on ebay.

D

Djin

u dont have to buy it on ebay tho. do as others. lvl one youself.

and it says nowhere that it is breaking the rules :)

some classes cant do it these days without a bb :-\ sad to see. but thats the way it its, and thats how this game has become.

S

Shaurr

Funny enough, albion disease seems, from my lengthy detours at DF, be the necros with the infs. Quite nasty disease too.

N

Nazghul-

Very easy to exp kill the necros in df though, kill their pet and leave them to die to the pull :)

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Nazghul-
Very easy to exp kill the necros in df though, kill their pet and leave them to die to the pull :)
haha ive done that loads..
but then u get no rp:(

L

Lumikki

Originally posted by twinbladez
I not only albion seeing this lot now but seems there is lot savages going round with new disease in df.

belives its called buffbotstuck to arselot poor savages :-(
if we albions can send are clierc or doctours help curse disease we try help seems be spreading we are gettin worried maybe something wrong. its almost gettin bad as the infection in emain albion portal keep were there are clericcussstaticcussclerics disease spread around.

we send are best wishs hope you get well soon if you have any cure for clerics to wake up plz help use as well.

Try that again in English, thanks.

xx

T

twinbladez

sorey im dislxic and cant spell and age 21 no matter how many experts teachers tryed etc they not fixed it.

find cure for dislcxica and stop trying be smart arse k?

and yes im english. Richard branson is dislxic and so was Albert Eienstein just cos we strugle with 1 or 2 abilitys which peeps like you take for granted dosent mean we dumb at everything look at Albert Eisenstein for example.

you look such fool judgeing me for my bad spelling and one bit junk i write on these boreds. don't judge someone till you have full facts.

be thankfull for what you got and i dont want your xx kiss cos you just made yourself look like big prat lumikki.

S

ScarletPinp

Originally posted by twinbladez
sorey im dislxic and cant spell and age 21 no matter how many experts teachers tryed etc they not fixed it.

find cure for dislcxica and stop trying be smart arse k?

and yes im english. Richard branson is dislxic and so was Albert Eienstein just cos we strugle with 1 or 2 abilitys which peeps like you take for granted dosent mean we dumb at everything look at Albert Eisenstein for example.

you look such fool judgeing me for my bad spelling and one bit junk i write on these boreds. don't judge someone till you have full facts.

be thankfull for what you got and i dont want your xx kiss cos you just made yourself look like big prat lumikki.

tihi pwned

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom