Mids running as 1FG+ between 3 and 5 perma?

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
u mean 1fg hibs blew u up whilst u were fighting albs, (us) then started killing the albs and another fg hibs came meanwhile and we were fighting the albs, then 2fg hibs died fighting the albs.

And maybe also if this hadnt been happening all fkin day, can understand why some ppl radar.

Front
sshot313.jpg

Back
sshot314.jpg

Side
sshot315.jpg

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
u mean 1fg hibs blew u up whilst u were fighting albs, (us) then started killing the albs and another fg hibs came meanwhile and we were fighting the albs, then 2fg hibs died fighting the albs.

And maybe also if this hadnt been happening all fkin day, can understand why some ppl radar.

sucks to be you
i dont give a F if random hib grp is zerged by random vakten mids

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
what's with the hostility BC? the questionmark indicated I wasn't sure if it were only you guys, but it is a fact that marczje and serzik were part of it (cant remember other names anymore)

shrug, fink you guys need to think before getting mad over nothing.. awaken group ran with 8 people a couple runs while i was with them and we bumped into 1 fg + of you (read the line again before you say i QQ about it, i dont, just stating) and eluvia asked why.

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
sucks to be you
i dont give a F if random hib grp is zerged by random vakten mids

We arent a random group, we a low rr gg, and weve killed the mid zerg twice, but it takes the piss.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Eluvia said:
We are 1fg looking for FG vs FG fights mate. If we see a group of 5 enemies we will kill them, however the proper soloers we leave half the time. so bring the other 3 ppl for ur grp. and hey, u have no problem ganking us when we are running as 4 ppl in odins :)

Kill all soloers and make template with SL items to uncover stealthers so they cannot add and break your fun.

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Qaewin said:
However, you added on us at the fight at hmg or were in the grp but there were adds.

I was in the group and there was no alb adds. You jumped us whilst resting after we had just fought some mids.. (strong insta mezz btw :m00: ). This discussion is just totally pointless though tbh, Your group adds just like every other group on excalibur, so there is certainly no point in complaining at others.

Night

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, if i saw Qaewin solo, I'd gank him just out of principle :D

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
Noticed alot of the mid grps we ran into that were extremly hard had 4-5 adds that ran with them? Seems a bit strange that the strongest realm wont run as a FG. These werent low RR grps either, like RR7+ mid grps, can anyone explain the reasoning.

Thanks

Mid strongest realm? Stop dreaming...
I always end up CC:ed somewhere and then 600+ nuke/per sec and dead.
Mid have least CC it seams. So stop dreaming. :)
(yes, have +/- 2 full resists ocf in all except matter)

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
what's with the hostility BC? the questionmark indicated I wasn't sure if it were only you guys, but it is a fact that marczje and serzik were part of it (cant remember other names anymore)

shrug, fink you guys need to think before getting mad over nothing.. awaken group ran with 8 people a couple runs while i was with them and we bumped into 1 fg + of you (read the line again before you say i QQ about it, i dont, just stating) and eluvia asked why.

maybe cuz you know nothing about how bc runs?
even if we always took one-two people as an add, it's our game, _we_ pay for it, so we play as we like
the moment you start to pay eight subscription fees for us, we will play as _you_ like
comprende?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Nul said:
Mid have least CC it seams. So stop dreaming. :)

yeah 2-3 aoe mezzers with instants and insta+castable aoe stun and 4 Zephyrs per group is so little CC, oh and the shaman rooting/diseasing.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
VF, it happened once that I asked in /gu 'Can I lift on Skald's Crocring for a suicide run once?' and I got a response from 1 healer like 'Sure' and I went for 1 run along, I died to your group myself anyway cause I had no heals on me - so i ported back to Svas to log. Now please, just play ;|

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
even if we always took one-two people as an add, it's our game, _we_ pay for it, so we play as we like
the moment you start to pay eight subscription fees for us, we will play as _you_ like
comprende?

lol?
My guess is you got something up ur ass which is annoying the shit out of you, therefore you sound like you got a problem with anything and anyone.

Suggestion?
Remove the object and try to relax a little and stop acting like you are the uberness yourself.

Im fact, we dont give a shit on how you run your groups....we all seen it.
Nothing new.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
then dont fking whine

rofl...where do i whine el retardo?
Serious case of sand in ur vagina that needs to get cleaned fast!!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
(read the line again before you say i QQ about it, i dont, just stating)

old.anubis said:
comprende?

Marczje said:
Now please, just play ;|

read, comprehend, reply

i didn't whine, i didn't say you can't play the way you do, so what is the point you guys are trying to make, i just elaborated the question of Eluvia which you still havn't answered because you're too busy being agressive for no reason.

lighten up, expected better of your marc :(

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Angara said:
rofl...where do i whine el retardo?
Serious case of sand in ur vagina that needs to get cleaned fast!!

are all hibs such retarded or just some of you?

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
I just don't like 'innocent' fingerpoints at me vf, 's all. U still get a hug from me next time tho. :p

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
read, comprehend, reply

i didn't whine, i didn't say you can't play the way you do, so what is the point you guys are trying to make, i just elaborated the question of Eluvia which you still havn't answered because you're too busy being agressive for no reason.

lighten up, expected better of your marc :(

cuz he is wrong
last time i've played with offgrp player (skald at that point) was three months ago
since then we only bring stealthers to amg from time to time
if you met us before amg, i cant do anything about it

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
are all hibs such retarded or just some of you?

hahaha :)
No just me, and Gunz is a liar...
You point being?

PS: you really should lose some of that hostility, its bad for you health really.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
cuz he is wrong
last time i've played with offgrp player (skald at that point) was three months ago
since then we only bring stealthers to amg from time to time
if you met us before amg, i cant do anything about it

no, you are wrong in thinking you personally are blamed for anything. i said BC(?) because i know for a fact at least two BC members ran in that 1.x fg, hence the questionmark. anyways, i know you like bragging about being a pretty good fg where nearly all others have quit, but you should keep the ego's in check :p as angara said, tis bad for your health

Marczje said:
I just don't like 'innocent' fingerpoints at me vf, 's all. U still get a hug from me next time tho. :p

how should i know if you only do one run or not, you were there, no need to pretend it never happened. you won't get thrown in jail for it really :p

oh, and that was at start of ridge and not before amg before anubis comes playing smart again

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
yeah 2-3 aoe mezzers with instants and insta+castable aoe stun and 4 Zephyrs per group is so little CC, oh and the shaman rooting/diseasing.

Just talking about my experince. Sure, I've been in good mid grps
with 3 healers where we actually make the CC:ing, but in general
with mixed grp we lack of mezz. Albs for example have AE mezz
on sorc, what I belive is a quite popular class and common in RVR.
Mid only have healers and not always easy to find.
Can take up to 1h waiting in emain for example to get 2-3.

Cheers

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
no, you are wrong in thinking you personally are blamed for anything. i said BC(?) because i know for a fact at least two BC members ran in that 1.x fg, hence the questionmark. anyways, i know you like bragging about being a pretty good fg where nearly all others have quit, but you should keep the ego's in check :p as angara said, tis bad for your health

i dont brag about anything
i say bc guild group (at least when i am in it) runs in 8 people
that's all i said
so you can skip this "BC(?)"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom