mids must be retarded or desperate

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Worst thing about those mids on beno brigde is they allways seem to be RS ><
Second worst thing is to get dotted by their whorelocks :D But come on, cant blame them for going where the albs are.. If you dont wonna get farmed on a brigde, dont run onto it.. Run around it instead :)

CuddleBunny!

Banned
ZZZZZZZZZZ whino el retardo :<
btw. it aint easy to leave beno bridge when you have whoreluckhunterbdsmrunemaster zerg camping the bridge, and enchanters and nightshades in the water xD

and dwali, stop making a QQ thread on FH each time you get rolled you n00b

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Gelid said:
Seriously, as a realm, you seem pathetic save for a few groups. All too often these past few weeks has there been a large Mid zerg @ Berks that refuses to leave the safety of the towers unless their numbers were sufficient to overcome the truly threatening alb duo's that were running round scaring them back into their towers.

Let's blame entire Midgard :worthy:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
CuddleBunny! said:
ZZZZZZZZZZ whino el retardo :<
btw. it aint easy to leave beno bridge when you have whoreluckhunterbdsmrunemaster zerg camping the bridge, and enchanters and nightshades in the water xD

Take swimming lessons :D

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
This is real funny. This is the exactly the same bullshit mids/hibs used to says in OF. Playing all mucho against albs that were camping amg. Amg OF was full of albs due to its position in emain. Same shit now with the Irvr in alb frontier. Irvr is in alb frontier and hence the brige will be camped by albs mostly.

Why dont you get Irvr in your **king frontier so we are able to see who is camping briges 24/7.

Mids already forgot Brynja brige? Why you rolplayers rush to retake the towers and keeps every time albs making a teleportetion keep? If you dont like albs at Beno brige stay at you frontier.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
BigE said:
I say blow the bridge.. :D

C4 ready to go - just can't find a clock merchant for a timing device :p

Was good fun tbh - there on my fresh lvl 50 Tic - died loads - 2fg Mids rolled me at one point - but kinda serves me right for trying to find alternate route :)

Some nice attempted solo fights with Hibs/Mids - sadly very busy place so adding was common - made some RP got to test drive a Tic in RvR proper.

I'll be back......... :)

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
then albs will be the dominate realm..only uber realm on mid then that can stand a chans without addig is NP...maelstrom vs NP i would say NP wins

im sorry but you are an idiot if you think this is true LOL, go play excal active and you'll see what im talking about.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
so mids camp bridge early hours and zerg the fuck out of everyone at night, nice schedule :S

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
Mids already forgot Brynja brige? Why you rolplayers rush to retake the towers and keeps every time albs making a teleportetion keep? If you dont like albs at Beno brige stay at you frontier.

What is with the term 'roleplayers' on people you guys think have a wrong playstyle anyways? After all this is a mmorpg, and I for one did not start playing this game thinking it was CS.

( Not directed at you Vermillion, but in general )

Oh and btw; You albs does not seems to like the situation in RvR right now - yet it has been like this for quite a while. So tbh you guys should do the same thing you suggest we mids are doing. :)

Gamah

Banned
You people do know that you can run around the bridge right? You know get your little boots wet and swim around..or would you rather stand at beno doors whining about mids camping something you can easly get around..and if they are perma camping the bridge you can run around free without being zerged <3

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Gamah said:
You people do know that you can run around the bridge right? You know get your little boots wet and swim around..or would you rather stand at beno doors whining about mids camping something you can easly get around..and if they are perma camping the bridge you can run around free without being zerged <3
wow really? wish i was as smart as you! :twak:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
wow really? wish i was as smart as you! :twak:

never ever try to outsmart gamah, he will spam you till yo hang yourself.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:

i know my threads sound stupid but u are such a dickhead on FH and not ingame...and btw u can´t call me a noob after 4 years...i have seen u whine on FH to about mids/hibs so take a norway sock and stick it in your mouth and get a life

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Dwali said:
i know my threads sound stupid but u are such a dickhead on FH and not ingame...and btw u can´t call me a noob after 4 years...i have seen u whine on FH to about mids/hibs so take a norway sock and stick it in your mouth and get a life
actually i'm a dickhead ingame too.. and i dont like putting socks in my mouth.. i like them on my feet tbh.. :( and i think it's called norwegian sock, not norway sock xD and actually, you are a noob :/ and i cba getting a social life.. takes to much time.. daoc ftw!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom