mids must be retarded or desperate

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
u guys drfrau and gang camping beno bridge now must be desperate for RP since u camp a bridge...and u don´t dare face albs without your di bots/healer backup...go bugg hibs instead or take some towers instead of camping a little bridge!!!

U have been on that bridge for many house i presume...hunters i understand...but high RR casters...u stink

but we can all blame albs for that for wanting insta RvR in there frontier...time for us to leave the PvE zone and start taking towers/keeps back

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Is it to hard for the 2fg+ alb zerg to kill a few casters?

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Profion said:
Is it to hard for the 2fg+ alb zerg to kill a few casters?
what 2 fg...its like 6 albs tops now at beno

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Did albs think they were they only camping bridge 24/7?

Not often u see any away from the bridge

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
this morning 12 cet: hansi and his friends camping roof on bridge till 13 cet without move, ofc they logged out after get wiped by hib fg ( only got builded to kill those campers)

Puppiluppan

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
u guys drfrau and gang camping beno bridge now must be desperate for RP since u camp a bridge...and u don´t dare face albs without your di bots/healer backup...go bugg hibs instead or take some towers instead of camping a little bridge!!!

U have been on that bridge for many house i presume...hunters i understand...but high RR casters...u stink

but we can all blame albs for that for wanting insta RvR in there frontier...time for us to leave the PvE zone and start taking towers/keeps back

I was the one duoing with frau. and yes its fun. and no there isent an option when you tards are standing at teh gate looking like clowns... jsut rush the freaks at teh bridge or STFU tbh ::/
And btw does it matter if hes high rr ?
sutch bullshit..........

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Puppiluppan said:
I was the one duoing with frau. and yes its fun. and no there isent an option when you tards are standing at teh gate looking like clowns... jsut rush the freaks at teh bridge or STFU tbh ::/
And btw does it matter if hes high rr ?
sutch bullshit..........

Haha, newbie. ;<

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Bring on ur lowbies, zerg em with pults and leech some ras. They get bored, you get MCL.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
CstasY said:
Haha, newbie. ;<

Consider he has played since closed beta he is hardly a newbie. Maybe should look in your own backyard first and see the 20+ albs camping the front door of the keep to the bridge.

But they do sometimes go as far as the villa, not often but it happens.

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
But they do sometimes go as far as the villa, not often but it happens.

usually when a berks tower isnt mid and they all mysteriously disappear :O wish I knew where they went

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Consider he has played since closed beta he is hardly a newbie.

So because someones played for 3 years, they are not a newbie? ;o

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
2FG Albs... such exaggeration. There was a maximum of 6/7 non-stealthed Albs at any time from about noon to 4pm GMT. I know, I was there, and tried to start a group of Albs to fight off the Mids, but it didn't work, since Mids refused to leave the bridge, and every time we attacked them from behind, our efforts were dashed due to the number of stealther adds, random mids coming from behind to join their buddies on the towerbridge, and the fact that we had no cleric and were outnumbered.

Thanking Midgard for another day of fun RvR.

Seriously, as a realm, you seem pathetic save for a few groups. All too often these past few weeks has there been a large Mid zerg @ Berks that refuses to leave the safety of the towers unless their numbers were sufficient to overcome the truly threatening alb duo's that were running round scaring them back into their towers.

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
lol , from what i have experienced it is the alb zerg who dont move away from beno bridge so mids/hibs have to come there to get action .And what should a mid do when soloing and there is only fgs running around , not fun being zerged eh ? I am sometimes at bridge not often as well and i am a low RR thane not high RR caster

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
CstasY said:
So because someones played for 3 years, they are not a newbie? ;o

Think about what newbie stands for then come back to me. Standing on a bridge and nuking isn´t what I call newbie behaviour tbh

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
LOL?

All those Alb FG's running around killing soloers this afternoon must be the reason why Mid's were camping the bridge then.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Think about what newbie stands for then come back to me. Standing on a bridge and nuking isn´t what I call newbie behaviour tbh

Newbie behaviour is someone saying, 'they were camping beno so we were camping bridge!' Perhaps Puppiluppan needs to have a think about why the albs weren't moving from beno front gates.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
CstasY said:
Newbie behaviour is someone saying, 'they were camping beno so we were camping bridge!' Perhaps Puppiluppan needs to have a think about why the albs weren't moving from beno front gates.

they never do so what´s the difference?

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
snushanen said:
And what should a mid do when soloing and there is only fgs running around

Ever heard of PvE???? or is that someting u need to look up in a book

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
Ever heard of PvE???? or is that someting u need to look up in a book

well if people whant to play RvR i dont think a whine thread would stop them imo and besides when u are lv 50 and have done all u can alone in PvE It isnt very much to do there and dont tell uss to craft if it is a bad day in RvR :p

Puppiluppan

Fledgling Freddie
Gelid said:
2FG Albs... such exaggeration. There was a maximum of 6/7 non-stealthed Albs at any time from about noon to 4pm GMT. I know, I was there, and tried to start a group of Albs to fight off the Mids, but it didn't work, since Mids refused to leave the bridge, and every time we attacked them from behind, our efforts were dashed due to the number of stealther adds, random mids coming from behind to join their buddies on the towerbridge, and the fact that we had no cleric and were outnumbered.

Thanking Midgard for another day of fun RvR.

Seriously, as a realm, you seem pathetic save for a few groups. All too often these past few weeks has there been a large Mid zerg @ Berks that refuses to leave the safety of the towers unless their numbers were sufficient to overcome the truly threatening alb duo's that were running round scaring them back into their towers.

this is just bull ... this is how it is .. DEAL with it or change game. Its a frontier ... Go pve if you cant take the heat. AND for the record... its just gonna get worse when cluster.

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Psst, there is another bridge on the other side of the keep... Dont tell anyone i said this...

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Puppiluppan said:
this is just bull ... this is how it is .. DEAL with it or change game. Its a frontier ... Go pve if you cant take the heat. AND for the record... its just gonna get worse when cluster.

then albs will be the dominate realm..only uber realm on mid then that can stand a chans without addig is NP...maelstrom vs NP i would say NP wins

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:
then albs will be the dominate realm..only uber realm on mid then that can stand a chans without addig is NP...maelstrom vs NP i would say NP wins

Think albs need to stop hugging their front door on Beno before they can "dominate" anything :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom