mids in poc

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Why did you have to kill my poor pally when i only wanted to act as an friend.
Oh well, it fun to visit you in PoC when you're friendly :)

i know you were pling alts and i had no intents killing it. Would an little rr3l6 not fully templated and only cl buffs have a chance vs you :).

Oh well will be back and come in friendly manners again :).

This is not a flamethread and i accept that i was in an RvR zone :). so no need to come with comments like
"you died in an RvR zone".

ty Reldor 3l6 2h pally obseving mids xp out. Did you pl alt get much rp from me . I'm glad i could be of some use.

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Apologies m8, one of our lowbies said she saw an alb an the natural reaction in poc is to kill first ask questions later.......

In any case I saw your /bow and stopped nuking, but by then we had all joined in.

Feel free to come and watch us again sometime, we like having a stalker :fluffle:

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
I've just been informed by my guildies that I have broken the unwritten rule of FH by posting a nice reply, so here goes;

QQ more alb, what do you expect in an RvR zone, go to Avalon City if you wanna watch xp'ers

Hmm I'm not too good at that, must practice more...

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
fenrisan said:
I've just been informed by my guildies that I have broken the unwritten rule of FH by posting a nice reply, so here goes;

QQ more alb, what do you expect in an RvR zone, go to Avalon City if you wanna watch xp'ers

Hmm I'm not too good at that, must practice more...

HAHA nice one good to see love instead off all the hate on fh

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
kill the noobies noobies kill the noobies whmaahwhwhah <thunder and lightning>:m00:

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
it's not fun watching lowbies xp in AC, atleast not albs. it's more fun to study the methods mids/hibs use when they xp :p.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
what method if it moves kill it, if it dosnt move make sure its dead.

Gorvad

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm interesting - poor pally learned the hard way what I felt when my poor runnie (31lvl) was killed by fg+ of fully templated hibs near Sva :) dont know why but I would hesitate before killing single non-stealther... Especially well behaved one :p

on the other hand - If you want to watch ppl - roll a stealther. Or play dead :D becouse - as Coolan said - if sth is running - we tend to kill it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom