Mids in emain

Necroscope

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
So: In order to get RvR back on Prydwen: Stop adding and let your realmmates DIE. You might think it sounds stupid; but if you think about it a few times AND imagine what YOU would do if you got zerged everytime; you understand what I mean

I dont like adds either , but c'mon...change zone if its to zergy and adds all over...much easier then come and whine here about adds/zerg

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
What I dont understand: If you're a Mid and you do /who macha and u see 78 matches; why you bother even going there; I mean its not like you will have enjoyable fights there.

The funny part is: If you want some fun RvR let your realm die (!) in the frontier; that makes the enemy come back (since they made RP's too)

If you all add like flies on shit no enemy will come back after getting zerged 2-3 times.

Lastnight was sitting at AMG watching the zerg; see 1fg Hibs get obliterated by about 3,5 fg Mids; including Remisk. You think those Hibs will be back after getting zerged by 3,5 fg + Remisk (read: Remisk so 'oh Mael prolly there too; nm then) ?

So: In order to get RvR back on Prydwen: Stop adding and let your realmmates DIE. You might think it sounds stupid; but if you think about it a few times AND imagine what YOU would do if you got zerged everytime; you understand what I mean

u maybe wont believe it but yesterday we got some very good fg vs fg fights, most of times thx to the mid grp lead by Really , they never added on us, waited till the battle finished then they came, or they just avoided other mids and we could have some priceless fights :D Ofc this cant be said about the other mid grps, because they added everywhere everytime, and still they got killed by our fg many times on this way too (sometimes we got zerged ofc), but its very good to see that some of the enemies understand that if they add every time the enemy wont come back.

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
rly cant understand this whine tbh

joined KN's regular guild groups over a week ago, spent at least 50% of our time in odins, mostly roaming, /who emain 70-90 mids.... BaF in HW, reports empty 24/7

if theres 90 mids in emain, inc mael, mix BO, BaF and EL, why dont you take your alb/hib group to odins or HW!!!!!111

cm'on guys its hardly rocket science! i can personally guarentee there will be stuff to kill in odins at primetime if people woke up to the no point fighting in emain with +adds +adss +adds.

and ps puppet, we see a FG vs FG we leave them too it, same goes for stealther fights and solo'ers (<3 jaimie )

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
wot the fook stops you from rerolling? with a set grp it takes like 1 month to finish lvling + toa (hello animists ML-ARTI chaructur, hello underpopulatedrealmsoartisareeasytogetREALM).

I mean cmon, its not that hard at all... anyways same shit happens on excal too [but its two sided thank god, not one sided as its on prydwen as i read different topics], so i'm almost sure that I will pop in Hib/Excal soon couse the game without enemies to kill is boring, boring, boring, boring I would rather spend 1-2months on pve and have fun afterwards than watching the usual primetime 80-120+ Emain shit all the fecking time...

REROLL TODAY!

xDD

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Oldbone|Ramble said:
Imagine how its for hibs..

1th run: fight EL, got added by Baf. Back in Ligen
2nd: fight EL got added by Mael mix then AoD. Back in Ligen
3th: fight KN, got added by Baf. Back in Ligen
4th: go Odins, its dead, nothing.
5th: fight fg random mids, got added by Mael mix. Back in Ligen
6th: fight EL, got added by small grp hunters. Back in Ligen

log ;)

This is such BS tbh.. i ran in mael grp Yday and we added once VS AoD ( and i even sat down cause i hate adding that was at 20.20 cet ) Really + Seero were leading this grp and they were avoiding add at all times /clap. We got added by BaF ( appendix ) 2-3 times so we yelled at em but most fights were over as they added.

I find there is no skill in adding and win then. No skill = no fun > No fun = Log.

Puppet figured it out tbh, we letting enemies have fun killing stuff then after fights we go take a look, when they get zerged 2-3 times they log and the fun logs with them.

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
We ported emain yday and we did 2runs was relly boering there.
Ported HW nothing there finaly we found a hibb grp was a real nicefight got bored again ported svasud and did something els.

Lecturina Rm

Proud member of Bulle Af Fetstryk

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Nah that cant work. since Alb doesnt have the same classes mid does :m00:

How can you still be arsed to whine about their classes? It was FOTM to whine about them a year ago, but now.. pls.

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
wot the fook stops you from rerolling? with a set grp it takes like 1 month to finish lvling + toa (hello animists ML-ARTI chaructur, hello underpopulatedrealmsoartisareeasytogetREALM).

REROLL TODAY!

xDD

Tried rolling on hibernia it lasted a month... some really nice ppl on hibs but the realm is soo crap and soo hard to get used too (all those crazy happy places with crazy happy noises) most ppl dont help im afraid, ask for directions to places.......no replys......... just felt mega unwelcome also you always have the feeling of been soo useless anyway the whole hibernia realm needs a re-think( just an observation not saying other realms wtfpwn etc etc) there was not one class i could fit into, ive always been a rouge class as it fits my playing style been like that since i started playing a few yrs back

(so feck all that FoTm crap some ppl actually like the Stealth class and have not just rolled one for FoTm)

So well I went back alb due to the shear number of high RR mids there is already imagine getting anywhere in the game with all those uber elite players in your realm pfft whatever.

The whole meaning of RvR has been lost anyway tis all about HaHaHa i killed you etc etc im the best etc etc .

Prime example that the meaning of RvR is lost: 95 albs in emain whilst the mids held all but two of Albian keeps, they could of walked in and out with the relics and most would not even of know.

Where yrs back we used to actually go take keeps and have keep fights huge sieges where Blood,death,frolin (middys) would kill sooo many ppl and I was wondering around with my lvl 30 infil actually having such a great time.
Back then no one cared about all this fg vs fg nonesense..... opted this opted that..... the word ZERG never existed, keeps changing hands all the time.

Where did all this get lost?

Seems to me it happend when players got bored of Counter strike and came to play DAOC.

Long post post plenty of spelling mistakes sorry

:flame:

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Maular said:
The whole meaning of RvR has been lost anyway tis all about HaHaHa i killed you etc etc im the best etc etc .

Prime example that the meaning of RvR is lost: 95 albs in emain whilst the mids held all but two of Albian keeps, they could of walked in and out with the relics and most would not even of know.

Where yrs back we used to actually go take keeps and have keep fights huge sieges where Blood,death,frolin (middys) would kill sooo many ppl and I was wondering around with my lvl 30 infil actually having such a great time.
Back then no one cared about all this fg vs fg nonesense..... opted this opted that..... the word ZERG never existed, keeps changing hands all the time.

Where did all this get lost?

Seems to me it happend when players got bored of Counter strike and came to play DAOC.

Long post post plenty of spelling mistakes sorry

<sniff> Bring back those days is what i say!

hopefully the keep aspect of the game will reopen in NF :) until they find a new emain :(

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
Everyone has tought about the word RVR

Still it means Realm vs Realm and if you go emain you cant prevent adds or stealthers that pop up. For the albion and hib grps if you are tierd of emain just go odins or hw, im sure some mids will love to have fights in an other zone that emain.

Just knock on some keep doors and one grp will come to odin and it safes you the running :)

ps dont knock with 40-50 on a keep or we bring the zerg :flame:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Maular said:
Tried rolling on hibernia it lasted a month... some really nice ppl on hibs but the realm is soo crap and soo hard to get used too (all those crazy happy places with crazy happy noises) most ppl dont help im afraid, ask for directions to places.......no replys......... just felt mega unwelcome also you always have the feeling of been soo useless anyway the whole hibernia realm needs a re-think

Well if you solo roll to another realm it sux arse, especially if its underpopulated realm (dunno if its possible to lvl on prydwen/hib at all without PL/set grp, think NoT rly...). Though its ok if you do it with a guild.

When i rolled midgard like 6 months ago, I never cared about the pve part of it, never visited some zones,,, just leveled with my grpm8rs and went rvsr (yea flame me for it :E) Only saw the old zones of mid in beta-retail start and on camlann :p Not many ppl to reply if /who all aint going above 250-300 prime time, matter of luck i guess :) I just said i find it funny that loads of mids rvsring yet they aint getting bored of being the supreme power on a server,,, i would prolly give reroll a try... but thats just me :)

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Oldbone|Ramble said:
Imagine how its for hibs..

1th run: fight EL, got added by Baf. Back in Ligen
2nd: fight EL got added by Mael mix then AoD. Back in Ligen
3th: fight KN, got added by Baf. Back in Ligen
4th: go Odins, its dead, nothing.
5th: fight fg random mids, got added by Mael mix. Back in Ligen
6th: fight EL, got added by small grp hunters. Back in Ligen

log ;)

1 fight u actually manage to get hib adds and the 6th think it was kipu and arud + 2 levians to make it more fun

Snikch

Fledgling Freddie
At least i find comfort in what a small group of maelstrom (i think) did yesterday.
Was driving a very random hibgroup of 6. Think mael was 5 that fight. We got the jump with instant mez and got ichored 1 sec afterwards. 3 alb stealthers popped on us.
Maelstrom got out of mez, mezzed back. Killed the alb stealthers first then us.
Felt pretty good actually.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
primetime in hib/pryd:

/who all 168 matches
/who 50 74 matches
/who bard 50 4 matches

dont tell me yout get bored beacuse u guys dont find enemies , try to imagine make a "decent" /as grp for hib when atm for example there is only 2/3 bards decently active atm.

And when u build prepare to feel the Add time if u go emain and the boredness in odin/hw.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
State of Hib

Reality is:

Hibernia active RvR groups during primetime (i mind u NOT all nights) are:

1 NFD Group
1 GA Group (i see em running early night cause they all from North)
1 AD / Eclipse As mixed group

Period

We gave up to go Emain cause it's already an hell to fight PE / Mael / BO (insert random wtf name u want of high rr groups) without adds (either fg or stealthers).
We had and having some good fights in Odin with KN (thx folks).
To be honest we felt like a new sense of freedom when u guys got Relics so we could softly send Emain to feck off.
Now only way i see this going changing is if we decide (highly difficult) to run togheter with Ascending Dawn group.
So cya in Odin / Hw if u wanna fight us tbh :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
Reality is:

Hibernia active RvR groups during primetime (i mind u NOT all nights) are:

1 NFD Group
1 GA Group (i see em running early night cause they all from North)
1 AD / Eclipse As mixed group

Period

We gave up to go Emain cause it's already an hell to fight PE / Mael / BO (insert random wtf name u want of high rr groups) without adds (either fg or stealthers).
We had and having some good fights in Odin with KN (thx folks).
To be honest we felt like a new sense of freedom when u guys got Relics so we could softly send Emain to feck off.
Now only way i see this going changing is if we decide (highly difficult) to run togheter with Ascending Dawn group.
So cya in Odin / Hw if u wanna fight us tbh :p

Just dont run me down when im solo on sorc or duo with my friend... Odins is my zone to get away from all the damn mids and albs :p

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Sagano said:
stealther adds is really getting out of proportions
5+ stealthers popping on fg fights is ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

<babyvoice> its my toy, only mine *cries*

or

<elite rvr that doesnt add> its my fight, dont add *whine*

ffs we pay as much as you do, and care alot for our stealther info... (the reason why the enemy thinks you radar) then at least let us drop an arrow in their back too.

Bashir, adder for life.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
tbh as bash says...i pay subscription too...ill kill whoever i want whenever i want and just cos someone dont like it doesnt mean they can command us. Go rvr in uninhabited places then u rvr grps? or just whine lots like u have been

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
perhaps make an arena where only eleet fg's en their buffbots are allowed... can make it as big as you want.

when you're busy doing that, make a forum and irc channel for it, so you get your QQ there.

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
tbh as bash says...i pay subscription too...ill kill whoever i want whenever i want and just cos someone dont like it doesnt mean they can command us. Go rvr in uninhabited places then u rvr grps? or just whine lots like u have been
It's funny, cause lots of Hibs did that (they stop playing or shifted to another server) - but then you get 'No Hibs in RvR - it's not fun running about with nobody to fight whine!'

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Maleg said:
It's funny, cause lots of Hibs did that (they stop playing or shifted to another server) - but then you get 'No Hibs in RvR - it's not fun running about with nobody to fight whine!'

i dont do that whine tbh so it dont bother me.

im happy to get a few kills per half hour or hour as rp's dont = fun for me and i cudnt give a shit if i die lots...aslong as i have fun

so whine by leet fg's aint gonna make me change way i play unless they give me the money per month.

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
sure you cant even get past a milegate without a fg anymore but i pay so i keep adding !
ill remember that next time you beg for a rezz because you got zerged for 23225th time in 5 mins bashir

1 add ok but fg stealthers popping all over , lol if people go on like that more and more people will reroll like they already do , the server aint low enough on population yet it seems

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
bashir said:
<elite rvr that doesnt add> its my fight, dont add *whine*

ffs we pay as much as you do, and care alot for our stealther info... (the reason why the enemy thinks you radar) then at least let us drop an arrow in their back too.

Bashir, adder for life.

You adding = more rps.. Oki doki

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
bashir said:
perhaps make an arena where only eleet fg's en their buffbots are allowed... can make it as big as you want.

when you're busy doing that, make a forum and irc channel for it, so you get your QQ there.

Heh-heh..

Mael, 50th ment.

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Sagano said:
ill remember that next time you beg for a rezz because you got zerged for 23225th time in 5 mins bashir

I shouldnt have to beg for a rezz if you would just rezz me the first time you walk over me beeing dead on the ground...

and i never begged, merely asked tbh

:m00:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
wot gives fg's the right to say when we can and can't fight?? oh wait they dont have that right.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Ololoololol every1 who wanna play teh game fg vs fg aer lame elitist 16 year old cs kiddies that never go outside, LOL i B better than u ppl who do that, cuz I plej teh game the way ppl intnented it 2 b, REALM VS REALM!!!11

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Oldbone|Ramble said:
2nd: fight EL got added by Mael mix and AoD same time. Back in Ligen.

Karmatika said:
This is such BS tbh..
You said it your self, you added on AoD once, that was the fight you added on us first time, even talked with Zapsi on irc about that particular fight, you saying Im lieing?
Karmatika said:
i ran in mael grp Yday and we added once VS AoD.
See above..

Dont say Im talking BS please, no need to be rude.

Oldbone|Ramble said:
5th: fight fg random mids, got added by Mael mix. Back in Ligen.

Sagano said:
agree on the silo fight tho was an accident there and WTF at the number of midstealthers popping there.
That was the second time you added on us, dont accuse me of talking BS please.

We meet you twice, both times you added on us, Im not trying be sound l33t nor am I angry, next time you accuse me of talking BS you might think before you whrite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom