Mids in emain atm

Corran

Part of the furniture
Just so you know your down too 6scouts and 2infs there... hope you enjoyed zerging the fuck out of the couple visible people that tried to go emain.

Nice way to start the morning apk/amg camping fg+stealthers :D hope you mean to go on like this all day

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Last night was better.

had 1 run after ml raids so when fiddolix grp kept camping apk and warp nuke ppl standing against wall with 1500 range baseline nukes that impossible can reach there with + range on items.. cheat QQ :eek:

Anyways walked all the way around graveyard and got to amg

That after 30 mins of waiting for fiddolix to get the fuck off with thornar and the wankers.

See Bd. jump him dies b4 I swing my third time. pan camera 6 mid stealthers on me. like a bd cant keep his own

Its a fucking joke and I hope mids spread in NF or ppl will get seriosly fucked and leave pryd for good

remi

Fledgling Freddie
qq~?

i logged after getting zerged by hibs stealth zerg at mmg!

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Just so you know your down too 6scouts and 2infs there... hope you enjoyed zerging the fuck out of the couple visible people that tried to go emain.

dont tell us..

.... your gonna log in your scout from now on?

:m00:

Dorac

Fledgling Freddie
Boomeruk said:
dont tell us..

"You're". Not "your".

As in, "You're clueless".

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Dorac said:
"You're". Not "your".

As in, "You're clueless".

kk

now go play "you're" infi m8

oh wait, you dont have relics anymore.... better log the pally oO

Dorac

Fledgling Freddie
Boomeruk said:
kk

now go play "you're" infi m8

oh wait, you dont have relics anymore.... better log the pally oO
Corran does not play stealthers at all. Hence my first reply.

Relics or not, I'm enjoying my infil.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Boomeruk said:
dont tell us..

as dorac said.. i dont play stupid classes with stealth. They all a joke. I just leave the mids nothing to kill and do something better. Roll on NF when apparently im an overpowered class with the RR5 ability.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
<Shrug> Shit happens.

Last night, sometime just before midnight I wandered to AMG to see if I could find a solo stealther. TS'd and counted 9-10 alb stealthers standing there.. stopped counting 'cause I wanted to use TS to move through AMG and it was running down, so I probably missed a few there.

Went through AMG and killed a few bots at APK, then logged off.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Does anyone else see that we (mid, hib, alb) are all living in glass houses and chucking loads of stones? Or is the idiom lost on DaoC players?

gustav

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
was 95 mids in emain when we left for odins, got a few fights there but no good group to fight there so pretty boring and they didnt come back more then once so instead of going emain again we logged, boring when u cant fight withouth getting adds all the time or accidently add yourself.

Celinka

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Last night was better.

had 1 run after ml raids so when fiddolix grp kept camping apk and warp nuke ppl standing against wall with 1500 range baseline nukes that impossible can reach there with + range on items.. cheat QQ :eek:

Anyways walked all the way around graveyard and got to amg

That after 30 mins of waiting for fiddolix to get the fuck off with thornar and the wankers.

See Bd. jump him dies b4 I swing my third time. pan camera 6 mid stealthers on me. like a bd cant keep his own

Its a fucking joke and I hope mids spread in NF or ppl will get seriosly fucked and leave pryd for good

Poor Chimaira

/hug

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:

Nice way to start the morning apk/amg camping fg+stealthers :D hope you mean to go on like this all day
So how do we solve this? Make mids take a number when entering Emain? Very constructive post :p
Perhaps you should try to rally your realm instead.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Frust said:
So how do we solve this? Make mids take a number when entering Emain? Very constructive post :p
Perhaps you should try to rally your realm instead.

well would of been quite simple.

1) Dont camp amg/apk

2) break the group in half and run to groups of 4 seperate. Then that gives the couple of albs that come out a fighting chance. Maybe not much but still a chance.

3)How do you rally people that arent online? Phone them up at work and tell them to quit their job to come play? :p Most the stealthers i left in emain play only a stealther so not like could get them to play another calss and get group together. And aint likely that they would anyways as they wouldnt want to get slaughtered instantly by the group and the stealther chum adds.
It hard enough to find a real cleric at prime time let alone at 10am :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Corran said:
2) break the group in half and run to groups of 4 seperate. Then that gives the couple of albs that come out a fighting chance. Maybe not much but still a chance.
Perhaps the silliest suggestion ever. So you propose we should split up a group that has been carefully tuned to fit together properly into two groups of four? So one group would get a shaman and one group would have to go without, and another would get a pac healer and the other one would have to make do with no CC? Good thinking there, bro. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping we will see all realms active in RvR now that NF is here. You complain of Mids running opted groups, but it is a fact that all realms can run effective group setups, and at least Albion has the population to support several such here on Prydwen. Surely Albs have the same ambition levels as Mids since all realms have the same basic demographical makeup?

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
Well, if the situation is like Corran described it, "couple visible people", it's not as if the people you'll be facing will be fg's having speed/cc/heals/dps, so you might manage without it too.
The social aspect is worse.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Perhaps the silliest suggestion ever. So you propose we should split up a group that has been carefully tuned to fit together properly into two groups of four? So one group would get a shaman and one group would have to go without, and another would get a pac healer and the other one would have to make do with no CC? Good thinking there, bro. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping we will see all realms active in RvR now that NF is here. You complain of Mids running opted groups, but it is a fact that all realms can run effective group setups, and at least Albion has the population to support several such here on Prydwen. Surely Albs have the same ambition levels as Mids since all realms have the same basic demographical makeup?

Why would you need an opted group at 10am when there only 9 albs in emain full stop. A sorc and a merc both solo, forced to try duo but gave up after 2 runs. A scout duo and rest or solo stealthers. You saying you need to opt to kill these people? If you think so it must show how little skill you got.

I dont complain they run opted groups. I complain they run opted groups when there is no enemy that requires you to do so. And no albion does not have the population in RvR to run opted groups with decent players and alot certainly lack the ambition after being zerged to hell for all to long. That is the problem unfortunately.

Hopefully NF will change the situation and get more people out. But whats the betting that albs will run 4-6fg of random groups to attack keeps etc and mids will just come with 4fg opted groups and slaughter them easily.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Corran said:
Why would you need an opted group at 10am when there only 9 albs in emain full stop.
Oh, sorry, I didn't realize this was said in the context of early-morning RvR, I thought this was the thread about Mids in Emain from last night.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how the overpopulated realm cant muster enought ppl for a Emain group that can stand up to the mid group.

Things change, I can remember not so long ago that the mids whined about Alb running a fg at these times.. you get no sympathi from me, cuz I was told to QQ etc when trying to say the same you do now... only diffrence was that it was the albs that zerged ;)

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Why would you need an opted group at 10am when there only 9 albs in emain full stop. A sorc and a merc both solo, forced to try duo but gave up after 2 runs. A scout duo and rest or solo stealthers. You saying you need to opt to kill these people? If you think so it must show how little skill you got.
Ever thought that maybe those Mids dont enjoy soloing and if they dont find 1fg fights they would eventually log?

Why did the Mids go there with opted fg? In a hope to get nice 1fg vs 1fg fights? Didn't worked because there were only stealthers and few soloers?

Why am I replying to this? Am I just an silly spammer-type-of-person who simply has to? Or am I just an annoying wanker?

:cool:

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
qq~?

i logged after getting zerged by hibs stealth zerg at mmg!

LOL now u know how it feels when u and ur gayhomies jump the hib stealthers running the way from drumligen to toward emain? :fluffle:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Oh, sorry, I didn't realize this was said in the context of early-morning RvR, I thought this was the thread about Mids in Emain from last night.

nah, from mid day i expect as much as 1fg+ and i accept that from mids. This is because the hib lunch time crew bring there fg out about then. It just there was no albs groups in emain before this fg mids appeared and wasnt any for hours later.

Besides, though last night was really stupid at times (3fg+ camping odins amg and loads of mids zerging emain) actually had a laugh in the evening. Ran in a fairly opted group in odins just before the mids all arrived. Was 1fg mids at amg then and we had been fighting 10minutes with close to fg of hib stealthers trying to attack us albs (5rangers and couple ns's) Then a fg hibs came along on top of them so was a 3 way fight with albs stuck in middle at first, mids in room, and hibs on road. And thats when another 2fg mids came along and slaughtered the hibs followed by albs and the silly camping began. Mind you that fight was actually good. Gave up after 1 attempt to get through amgO as they werent gonna budge and went emain where we managed to avoid the zerg for awhile. some nice fights with mids and hibs groups. eventually got zerged down though. Went hw found some hibs, claimed Sursbrooke for Rigante (wanted to have 1 alb keep claimed by alliance before all were lost to hibs and be one last to own the old style keeps)
Got Fraps material of all old frontiers for old time sakes but little in way of fights as most places laggy last night as was. Then the group logged and i went into a completely mad group with friends that wouldnt let me log. Some good fights with mids fgs even though we were only 6 people and no cleric. Damn i hate bd's when in caster group :D Met close to 2fg hibs.. Mezz them and get GP'd and slaughtered. heh. Get cleric and meet up with 5 other albs that fed up dying, went to mmg where heard hibs were camping. meet 1fg on way. killed them. got to mmg and meet about 10 mids that died (felt sorry for them tbh as we only went there for the damn hibs) The got info on the hibs returning to the mg and had a cracking fight with them before suiciding for the night :D
The best nights RvR had in ages when actually grouped up which was nice way to finish. My alliance liked it too as i was no longer whining on /as because i didnt have time :(

And saggy, no they aint looking for fg fights and no they dont log if not get them. They sit there till the hibs appear and kill them. Then they dont come back as they dont like even fights by the way they act.
Why do i go to emain, hmm, because odins and HW have absolutely nothing in them. Always start in odins as normally logged there and run to hpk suicide there then port Emain. Still, wont matter now. Not like they can camp anywhere now, should make it interesting in mornings when there is no particular place to be certain of enemy.

As usual im talking crap.. bored now and already done all work that needs doing. nerf :s

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Eladamri said:
LOL now u know how it feels when u and ur gayhomies jump the hib stealthers running the way from drumligen to toward emain? :fluffle:

stealth, use it.

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
aye lemme stealth way to emain that way we can spend even more time getting to emain than we allrdy do as it is :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom