Mids hosting a party!:)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well now when mids are hosting a party in the northern parts of the Albion contryside, why dont you Hibbies go pay a visit to the southern parts ?:) (Lets say Surs!:)

That should make for some fun for the entire realm the upcomming days!:)
Serglings get to have fun in alb instant rvr while opted fgs gets it less sergy in Argamond!

So hibbies stop picking off soloers and get into your PvE suits and make them walls of Surs come crumbling, crumbling, crumbling down by the force of nature!:)

/Charmangle

Septina

Part of the furniture
Only thing is tho after cluster Irvr is fucking retarded and beyond useless ;D
Was 90+ mids in HW last night and probably as many albs, imagine if hibs could port there aswell.
No thanks :(

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Well now when mids are hosting a party in the northern parts of the Albion contryside, why dont you Hibbies go pay a visit to the southern parts ?(Lets say Surs!:)

That should make for some fun for the entire realm the upcomming days!
Serglings get to have fun in alb instant rvr while opted fgs gets it less sergy in Argamond!

So hibbies stop picking off soloers and get into your PvE suits and make them walls of Surs come crumbling, crumbling, crumbling down by the force of nature!:)

/Charmangle

we got the wall down last night charmangle (was around 2 1/2 groups of us messing around). We got fooking zerged back to Hibernia - interesting the Albs don't seem to want to hit the Mids in Alb land - they virtually never go to Midgard.

Yet any of Hibernia head over there without animists and its a big zerg (I assume they are still there?). Still thats the game - we had a laugh even if we were left wondering why things seem to be this way. ;)

pip

Banned
Lastnite was great fun in alb:) Took me back to the old days /YELLS CHARGE hehe:eek6:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Sharkith said:
we got the wall down last night charmangle (was around 2 1/2 groups of us messing around). We got fooking zerged back to Hibernia - interesting the Albs don't seem to want to hit the Mids in Alb land - they virtually never go to Midgard.

Yet any of Hibernia head over there without animists and its a big zerg (I assume they are still there?). Still thats the game - we had a laugh even if we were left wondering why things seem to be this way. ;)

Probably something to do with mids zerging with 90 warlocks at 13:00? So albs couldnt defend as outnumbered and out-insta'd.

As for setting up Irvr.. fuck off :( The moment you take eras or surs it totally fucks up the pennine area. That the only area you can go in hope of not getting zerged at the moment. Sure some twats run duo's-quads there but it better then 90 fucking people camping a god damn bridge... Just look at oriens at the moment.. 5 warlocks (including a RR10) healers and fuck knows what else... RvR is shit the moment irvr picks up again, i rather not have 500 people in one zone.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
:) Wee more powwa to the greenie guys!:)

Sharkith said:
we got the wall down last night charmangle

You just have to get yourself a Jolly Green Giant!:)

Nah but get your animists out...
Animists + banshee + some support should make the alb serg halt abit!

I know it isnt as easy as it sounds those albsergs can be abit hard to handle!:)

But with some luck you were the serg down and at some time they have to be busy with mids at berk! Thats when you strike and strike hard!

Teach them knights in their shiny armours that they are no match for the horrible force of Nature!:)

Only time youll hear me say this: More shrooms, aenuking banshees and baselinestuns to rvr!:)

/Charmangle

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
nah we weren't setting up anything other than messing around for some light hearted banter - you might not know it but it was Aran's Birthday - that always involves having fun in either Alb or midgard. We took our individual missions and off we went. I got mids as my personal missions and from the death spam we were reading while sitting around waiting for a response from the Albs there was quite a few up north in HW. :)

As for IRVR - I hope it is dead.

Very few people come out with animists these days. Only when we are really up against it do those chars get dusted down ;)

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
sigh.. if people could handle it without creating massive zergs it would be an idea, doubt it's doable though. NOBODY TAKES A KEEP FROM ARTHUR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom