Mids/Hibs in Hadrians tonight after 11pm GMT

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Bet everyone clicked on this expecting a whine :p

Great fg-fg fights with few/no adds mostly guys,my group enjoyed every minute of it, hope to see you out there again soon.Nice ambush near benowyc t3 btw towards the end - thought you had us for sure - combination of friar resses and good /assist training from the casters saved us i think.

PS Dammnit mael stop nuking me down so fast i cant even hit my phase shift qbind :p

<salute>

Buppi

Fledgling Freddie
Great rvr tonight. Had some really nice fights. Hope the keeps stay this way, so close for reinforcements and fighting never ends.

- Fishfingers NS Legacy

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
We were only 5-6 people, eventually got up to 8 but very late, 3amish. Was good fun, lots of fights. :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
logged on a bit late but had some very nice fg vs fg fights, was surprised how long we survived when we ambushed you at beno t3 actually , we were 5-6 ( correct me if im wrong ). Was fun , nerf that ml9 cabby pet hitting me for 400 damage :p Also around beno bridge we had some nice fights with both mids and albs :cheers:

/zeph

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Everywhere i went i got run over by a fgor almost a fg of fg of high rr hibs ><

Made me with my guild wernt galavanting about on ze us servers, could have had some good fights.

never mind guess it was fairly fun if you were grouping it up :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:
logged on a bit late but had some very nice fg vs fg fights, was surprised how long we survived when we ambushed you at beno t3 actually , we were 5-6 ( correct me if im wrong ). Was fun , nerf that ml9 cabby pet hitting me for 400 damage :p Also around beno bridge we had some nice fights with both mids and albs :cheers:

/zeph

6-7 i thought but maybe hunter/sb add or something - was late - struggling to remember, and i had a nose at my logs afterwards - nice pb damage whoever was using it, even with friar resists up it stung.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
log on earlier :(
my gimps decided to quit before more of the grps came out

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
should keep the keeps the way they are in albland atm... lotta good fg fights, also many good solo fights :D

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
aye, was very annoying when some albs decided to take back beno3

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
hehe yours is gona be a pretty tough last streach to rr10 :D

ill gratz u with caps lock on i thing o0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom