Mids are overpowered because.......(Bunniehunny)

I

Ironfoot

Originally posted by alhanna
I was warned about how rude people can be here, I thought maybe if I were nice in my posts that nothing bad would be said. Seems I am wrong.

The only result here will be that I will no longer read or post here. If that is what you want then please make it clear.

Welcome to Barry's World and cry more FOTM :rolleyes:

B

barevoose

Originally posted by Kallio
Might´ve been because zerks got nerfed? seriusly, if you´d know chanters got nerfed to oblivion, wouldnt you start a eld instead?

hum....somehow u managed to drag chanters into this, even though the topic was between alb-mid but oh well, u finished (i hope) whining about alb (or was it mid) and now u'd thought u'd havea go on the other realm, hey theres gotta be some excuse why ur an rvr gimp :) (dont even know u but wtf )

K

kameh

Originally posted by Tootz
How any mid can moan about FOTM albs is beyond me when almost their entire tank population has changed to savages :p

well why not since most albs now have a necro..

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
zerkers are balanced fyi any alb/hib tank group would happly take a zerk in but in fotmgard theyre considered gimped:rolleyes:

To traditionally go off topic i'd just like to say this. Dual Wield and Celtic dual, outperform Left Axe at both lowere specced levels and higher now, cant be arsed to explain, but Im dead serious and its true.

And now to blend in, It was probably a bug caused by Goa, or Ive heard some people get a bug where people become invisible.

Z

zoia

Originally posted by alhanna
I was warned about how rude people can be here, I thought maybe if I were nice in my posts that nothing bad would be said. Seems I am wrong.
:fluffle:
I was told, from someone, you didn't quite like me after something that happened one day(in RvR). ;)
Think whoever told you that has allready explained it,
so i will just say welcome to BW and tell you that i'm not as bad as you tink i am :D

Just because you wanted to try an infil doesn't necessarily mean you're a FotM biatch :)

A

angsth

my head hurts.. had too much whine.. need an Antabus..

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by zoia
:fluffle:
I was told, from someone, you didn't quite like me after something that happened one day(in RvR). ;)
Think whoever told you that has allready explained it,
so i will just say welcome to BW and tell you that i'm not as bad as you tink i am :D

Zoia's a lickle fluffy bunny, even though she picks on poor lickle Albs and doesn't have picnics with them.

A

angsth

Albs pick on Mids, Mids pick on Albs, Hib defends the rainforest...

K

Keogh

Anyone who has an Infil seems to get called FOTM by Mids. I created my Infil the first day I got this game at the beginning of the year and he's now retired at lvl 37 so he can be a Tailor.

Is Knifey a FOTM Infil? If so thats one hell of a fucking long month.

A

angsth

some months are longer... :)I say all classes including my classes, exept me playing my classes, are fotm... to me that is

A

Antabus_Vodka

Originally posted by angsth
my head hurts.. had too much whine.. need an Antabus..

Someone called??
Always here to help;P

Users who are viewing this thread