Mids are overpowered because.......(Bunniehunny)

A

alhanna

I was in dodens looking, nothing so I came outside.

Saw a Mid go in....waited......followed a few moments later.

So anyway I travel down into Dodens and think ahh some green mobs dead, he must be Exping down here.

Another corner, wow more dead mobs he is fast.

In fact every corner I turn dead mobs, then suddenly I get uncovered by, well nothing. So I go back into stealth and check around, still nothing.

Hmmmm

People then on the alliance are saying mobs are going invisable.

So that explains something I thought.

Well all of a sudden I am getting hit, but......

An Invisiable MID!! Bunniehunny attacks you with his axe!

Looking around I see nothing so I try and flee, but all the time....

Hit...hit hit....dead

One question, what realm ability is that? Id like to get hold of it please.

H

Herbal Remedy

goa fked the server up has nothing to do with ras

goa take down server thats working fine

20 mins later bring it back up totally fked

nothing new there then:eek:

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by alhanna
One question, what realm ability is that? Id like to get hold of it please.

A new shadowblade only ra

Only work on fotm infils

R

-RG-Jaond

What is fotm?

Cryissa Reign of Chaos 50 110,276 18,008 Infiltrator Saracen alchemy 400

K

Kagato.

Flavour Of The Month

a term that has come up to describe the new trend of starting a new character to play the latest over powered class due to expansions or improvements to that class from the latest patches (or Savages in short).

And your Dodens problem was simply a bug from goa messing something up on the servers.

S

stunned

FOTM = ppl with no real life spedning time to whine about ppl they never met irl and how they chose to play a game they pay for.

A

alhanna

So can I ask is Fotm an attack on me?

Cryissa Reign of Chaos 50 110,276 18,008 Infiltrator Saracen alchemy 400

B

bjaadi-

Well you ran over me in steath so i attacked you... but you didnt fight back :( now i know why... when i logged on my shammy bb he couldnt see bunnie aswell, 1.5 lvls to 50 youll get your revenge fotm infil :p

T

Tootz

How any mid can moan about FOTM albs is beyond me when almost their entire tank population has changed to savages :p

M

megahealer

happened to me aswell.
logged on my bb in darkness (knowing mids didn't have darkness) and ran dwon the stairs from entrance to go suicide her, when i got mezzed by "noone". After standing seaching a few seconds, i get hit, still couldn't see anything og target anyone = i died.
Didn't mind it though saved me 15g for buying con back :p

perhaps it's not everyone having the bug?

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Tootz
How any mid can moan about FOTM albs is beyond me when almost their entire tank population has changed to savages :p

Might´ve been because zerks got nerfed? seriusly, if you´d know chanters got nerfed to oblivion, wouldnt you start a eld instead?

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Kallio
Might´ve been because zerks got nerfed? seriusly, if you´d know chanters got nerfed to oblivion, wouldnt you start a eld instead?

except only reason why zerkers are worse than BM's/merc's is, because their damage is the same and utility of zerker is lower. However thats probably not so important in fg vs fg.
Savages just do more damage than zerkers and have better defence versus slam so thats why everyone rolled them in the end. Nothing to do with how good zerkers are, but to do with the fact that savages are just doing a better job.

A

alhanna

I was warned about how rude people can be here, I thought maybe if I were nice in my posts that nothing bad would be said. Seems I am wrong.

The only result here will be that I will no longer read or post here. If that is what you want then please make it clear.

R

-RG-Jaond

I was warned about how rude people can be here, I thought maybe if I were nice in my posts that nothing bad would be said. Seems I am wrong.

The only result here will be that I will no longer read or post here. If that is what you want then please make it clear.

Dont take anything you read here on bw serius

If you do you will end like Glottis ;)

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Kallio
zerkers are balanced fyi any alb/hib tank group would happly take a zerk in but in fotmgard theyre considered gimped:rolleyes:

M

marczje

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Dont take anything you read here on bw serius

If you do you will end like Glottis ;)
still a fotm tho ;d

A

Amadon

welcome to barrysworld :(

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
zerkers are balanced fyi any alb/hib tank group would happly take a zerk in but in fotmgard theyre considered gimped:rolleyes:

doubt hib would take in zerkers, when they can take in BM's. Difference isnt in damage though, but in utility there is. However difference between savage and zerker is bigger than BM and zerker though.
But a GG wouldnt level up zerkers, if they could get mercenary's or BM's.

I

indeed

Alhanna, it is very common here (BW) for a completely polite thread like yours to get rude, stupid and whining replies.

I suggest now that you have the answer (server problems) that you close this before it becomes 6 pages of certain people repeating for the thousandth time how savages are overpowered followed by certain other people repeating how infils are overpowered. Followed by any number of any other whines.

K

Kallio

Originally posted by indeed
Alhanna, it is very common here (BW) for a completely polite thread like yours to get rude, stupid and whining replies.

I suggest now that you have the answer (server problems) that you close this before it becomes 6 pages of certain people repeating for the thousandth time how savages are overpowered followed by certain other people repeating how infils are overpowered. Followed by any number of any other whines.

example:

Nerf infisl they are more overpowered than savages! FFS infil pwned me when I was olo nerf!

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
Fucking Overpowered Tosser Mids

or flavour of the month

hehe..

thx for the easy rp's at bled yesterday.

:great:

D

Divinia

People here act so nicely against new ppl. Im proud over you............

Users who are viewing this thread