Midguard in DF

T

thorwyntf

1. I got 120ish rp´s from a grey con in Uppland the other day

2. Uppland is in Midgard (as even people with lvl 50 bonedancers on MidGARD Prydwen, who´re often going to alb DF should know).

3. Killing grey cons isn´t exactly nice or a thrill, but it´s perfectly legal. Mithra, Salisbury plains and Barrows are just a step away from DF. Go xp there, problem solved.

4. Swearing at people from other realms for klilling grey cons often has the oposite effect of what you intended. :)

E

etcetra

Nice said, and i rarely kill grey hibs.
But albs wont have a minor chance to survive, i even waste my purge sometimes - just to get out of that mezz so i can kill that Greycon Guardian!

B

Bellona

Originally posted by brite
I on behalf of the greys in df trying to level up wish to present a message and award medals to all you midguard lucky enough to be low realm rank enough to gank greys for that 1 realm point that makes oh so much differece

I here by present this award named: Loosers of the year award

and a special FUCK YOU goes out to all those pricks on Midguard/Excalibur
[moderated]

Look.. what is it you dont get? If you aint with us, your with them, killing a grey is just helping ur own realm and delaying another lvl 50 enemy from roaming rvr areas, so stfu plz

C

Coim-

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Midgard deary, Midgard.
plz god someone change the name of the thread its driving me crazy

D

Drakhai

Some people kill you, some let you live. I met some pretty nice albs in DF, but it always ended as me being transformed into a bloody pulp ;]

I still curse the day I dinged 35 and started to con yellow tho ,]

T

tomee

One thing i will say, Every time i see an alb in DF or frontier when im soloing they have bowed waved etc then left me alone being a grey con.

However, mids a fg will come in and kill me a grey conf ffs...

Nice one albs thx many a times for letting me live,

P

pinball

Reading these forums is becoming more fun then playing the uberrofl.:)

X

xrn

If you don't want to die while exping, don't exp in df, simple.

S

samildanachh

I enjoy killing greys in df tbh, and i try and make them xp deaths if posible cuz it adds to the fun :p
perhaps i would not have this attitude if it had not been done to me, buy hey its a game :

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by samildanachh
I enjoy killing greys in df tbh, and i try and make them xp deaths if posible cuz it adds to the fun :p
perhaps i would not have this attitude if it had not been done to me, buy hey its a game :

hmm, that dissapointed me m8 :(

C

cougar-

midguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuard. please stop, i hate it.

O

old.Normengast

Re: Re: Midguard in DF

Originally posted by Ala
:ROFLMAO:

Wish i coulda read the moderated bit..

Just scroll up a bit matey:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by brite
I on behalf of the greys in df trying to level up wish to present a message and award medals to all you midguard lucky enough to be low realm rank enough to gank greys for that 1 realm point that makes oh so much differece

I here by present this award named: Loosers of the year award

and a special FUCK YOU goes out to all those pricks on Midguard/Excalibur

Thanks you for listening Midguard/Excalibur and i hope you die in a car crash in the nearby future
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I think it's time to stop to play once you write such things...

oh well, kids..

C

cleeve

Agreed Normengast

Any sympathy I had for that fella was gone the minute I saw that car crash bit.

You deserve what you get / got for that comment alone.

I can't see the point in grey ganking tbh. It happened to me and really wound me up when I was a lowbie hib on prydwen. I would, however, have died before coming in here and letting the low life grey ganking stealther scumbag know that he had wound me up :p

Your post is a big whoop to these fellas - they got under your skin and annoyed you - gg for playing right into their hands m8.

oh and middies - midguard muhahahahahah :p

M

S

szerena

I have never succeded to kill an enemy in DF yet.. but oh, how many times have I not been killed by purple +++ Albs and Hibs in DF.. can't even count the times.. So you are not much better in your realm.

If I see ANY member from ANY enemy realm and is lower than me, count yourself dead... (hmm, not too easy to kill an equal member from enemy realms for a mend healer as I am though *sigh*)

A

AbPoon

I used gank greys and gave xp death when poss :/ dont want you zerging fucks in Emain sooner then you have to be

F

Fagane

Exactly that metality that you have AbPoon causes all the zergs.

People start to think then? Why should I try to be nice when there are only Mid Jerks around. Nice example is the Jerks of Realm Defenders who start to brag and insult on a thread in the albion part of barry. He is so sad, and feels proud about it to.

If people want fair fights, they first should stop being a$$holes themselves and then they can start to expect other behaivor of others.

I know that 10-20% of Alb population are sad people, but I also know that 30-40% of Mid population is worse.

As long as that does not change, expect gray ganking, zerging, etc.

I will be happy when WoW comes out, will leave then this crappy DAoC mentality and the poor Mid atitude.

Fagane

ps: I did meet a few nice/cool Mids, they just seem to become more rare every week.

T

TunFiskeMad

im probaly alone with this oppion but:
ITS REALM vs REALM ....
so zerging, grey gagging and all the stuff ppl allways seem to whine about on this board is all part of the game ....

u r my enemy and a future part af a keep/relic raid -why should u be helped in any way ?

yes i would probaly be nice if i met some low lvls from another realm (that aint likely since i havnt got a lvl 50 char yet) -but still i dont exspect u not to kill me i DF im the frigging enemy ... and i must say when i see a member of a different realm i charge em, just for the heck of it

:) well thats just me

A

akula

shit happens

personally try to avoid xp killing ppl, but otherwise it's fair game :)

O

old.Normengast

Originally posted by TunFiskeMad
im probaly alone with this oppion but:
ITS REALM vs REALM ....
so zerging, grey gagging and all the stuff ppl allways seem to whine about on this board is all part of the game ....

u r my enemy and a future part af a keep/relic raid -why should u be helped in any way ?

yes i would probaly be nice if i met some low lvls from another realm (that aint likely since i havnt got a lvl 50 char yet) -but still i dont exspect u not to kill me i DF im the frigging enemy ... and i must say when i see a member of a different realm i charge em, just for the heck of it

:) well thats just me

Of course, I don't have a problem with grey ganking, I just had a problem with the way the guy who started this thread put it. Don't twist the facts.

K

Kindar

The grey ganking part seems to be the higest in DF. I've been ganked many times by albs...and it is my own fault. Imo DF ain't worth xping in...only farming.

There ain't any camp bonus there...so not the best place for a solo char. Even with grp i think it can be slow. So mostly why i hunter other places....more camp bonus and less aggro mobs...and albs/hibs :)

If i get to the alb or hib places...i try to resist hitting grey cons. Just that most mid groups just slay em all. I did kill a few greys...but it was mostly cause they went on me and it looked rather weird :-P
Just remember that too all you grey cons :)

F

Fagane

If a grey is as stuppid to attack a purp then he is free game. No question there. Being part of a group that cons good for you is also bad luck for the grey.

But just killing a grey or worse causing xp deaths on purpse is just lame. And the crap about "Hey its a realm war", or "Now it takes longer before they are a danger". That are the arguments where you recognise the real a$$holes. The ones that play this game to ruin the fun for others. They do not play to have a good time, they do not play to be part of a group or community. They just play to feel UBER, they just play becouse they want to be an a$$hole and get away with it. It are the ones I am really disgusted from.

Fagane

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Fagane
But just killing a grey or worse causing xp deaths on purpse is just lame. And the crap about "Hey its a realm war", or "Now it takes longer before they are a danger". That are the arguments where you recognise the real a$$holes. The ones that play this game to ruin the fun for others. They do not play to have a good time, they do not play to be part of a group or community. They just play to feel UBER, they just play becouse they want to be an a$$hole and get away with it. It are the ones I am really disgusted from.

Fagane

yib.

D

Driwen

Fagane

yep but there are the same amount of these people in albion/hibernia/midgard. This isnt something midgard has more of so plz shut up about saying crappy mid attitude as your realm is doing exactly the same thing..

A

AbPoon

Trust me there are more twats in Alb then Mid, Look at your alliance list for instance, cant have more then 4-5 guilds in one as theres too many l337 d00ds and they cause too much friction.

And i played Alb and Mid so i know firsthand also :p

K

kaod

Fagane

<raises hand> a$$hole reporting for duty then.

It's a game, seriously, people need to lighten up and stop reacting as if killing a grey or causing xp death is killing someone IRL.

If you going to bitch just because you die in a game, maybe it's YOU that doesn't know how to have fun and this game isn't for you.

Lame is bitching about it, not the playing of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom