Midgardians Rejoice

C

Cinwin

To my brothers and sisters of Midgard

Strong are your weapons and mighty is my bow. The enemy are weak and deserve to die, even when they use devil-voodoo magic and raise their dead they should be pounded into the ground.

Rejoice my fellow Midgardians, for we struck fear in our enemies hearts - did you not see them tremble and gnash their teeth when we ported in ? Huge was their numbers, almost double what we could muster, and even with the favours of the relics, they still cowered like children.

Draw comfort and feel proud my brothers and sisters, for when they feel the need to sit outside our keep, for great lengths, such is the reward for being strong. I have looked into their hearts and see nothing of value - such is the way of the coward.

May they forever demonstrate their skills for it only makes me stronger. :)

Points.
Level 21, non-SC, self-buffed Hunter.

M

mincepie

Unemployed Clown 22 Spirit Caba (got bored of infis)

C

Cinwin

Originally posted by mincepie

Unemployed Clown 22 Spirit Caba (got bored of infis)

Indeed .. no doubt I got splated a few times by him too :p

Ah yes, and if memory serves, if you're the one I dropped right after you was rezzed - apologies - was trying to make the mana users burn out and force a retreat, and the easiest targets were the newly rezzed. Didnt feel good, but neither was being forced to watch you guys from the PK. (I do like to sneak about but when my fellow non-stealthers get ganked all the time, best to hang about and lend a hand)

The BGs are quite fun .. even when you are out numbered 2:1 and cornered in your Place Keep .. but Albs .. please ... if you dont camp the PK, more people will come out and play. No one likes to move 10 feet and be instantly killed .. no fun in that .. well not for me anyways :D

Damn you Hawkeye & friends .. im no pin cushion and yet you guys really really hurt .. lol

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by Cinwin
Points.
Level 21, non-SC, self-buffed Hunter.

:clap:

who knows you might run into my minstrel called Vierge :)

S

staffzor

That is just it... You are not cornered in the keep, take the long way around, with a cpl of healers and mezz albs from behind.

Anyway started abck in BGs some again this time as a cabalist (full body). It seems busier than it ever used to be especially sunday night :) was for the most fun, only ran as a 2 or 3 man group tried not to camp but capped on 444 rps playing only saturday and sunday :(.

Thanks to mids and hibs for comming out Sunday night tho was huge fights and nurf fg stealthers at hib ruins that night ><

H

haroat

yeah there is other ways out... but trying to move 1fg from mpk when u have scouts / inf's at top of hill who can see everything thats goin on, its a lil bit difficult to get far before the pk campers move out to meet u and kick ure ass with 2 x ure numbers + stealthers

A

andyr00barb

Just keep moving once you've left the keep and make sure you've got a skald (I see from your sig that you have one). Keep moving as most of the albs won't have speed. Hopefully you can fight what follows you and the numbers will be a little more even. I run with staffzor in a grp of usually no more than three, and we'll be running round everywhere, so maybe you'll run into us.

M

mincepie

No probs with rezz killing :) Dont do it myself but if you want to keep healers mana to a minimum theres no better way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom