Midgard vs. Albion

N

Neomancer

Now we know our relics is safe? =)

The day started with 100+ Albs rushin Nott and Nott fell.

We tried to encounter it, but takes awhile go gather around 100+ ppl :)

CS popped and the battle started.

Mids gathered @ Blend and tried to kill as many albs as possible, but why?

Imo we wasted alot of time gettin zerged ? WIth a CS there's no point in rushin around zergin, when they repop 100 feet from where they died?

The whole day I saw one Bucket..... Next time we could bring MANY buckets with a small zerg...
The buckets have low dmg but GREAT dmg....

Create a circle around the buckets and let them do the work on the doors :)

The albs cut your reinforcements off by gathering between Svas - Blend. All the soloing players were killed and fg was slayed quickly.
In the end we attacked from the side and drove the Albs away.
I hope we can secure that line next time before the albs settles down.....

But this weekend we defended Midgard and showed them we have the ability to defend our own frontiers aswell as laming Emain ;)

And......

Shadowbanes of Midgard, we are honored to have you around these days....

SB grp's climbed walls and killed CS like 4-5 times.
Thats gives us 1 hour to zerg albs, and lets do so ? =)

What did we do wrong ?
Buckets?
Leadership?
Quicker counter attack?
?
?
?
?

What did we do right ?
SB groups
?
?
?
?

What did we learn from the albs?
Necro's suck ;)
CS should be defended
We can defend our relics anytime ;)

Hope we learn from our mistakes.......

And thx again Albs for the 50k RP's !
(Feel free to try our frontiers again)

D

Darkzler

Hehe well at least its safe now ;)

as you said we learn from our mistakes ;)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Damn m8, you take it way too seriously! You seem to be forgetting one thing, HAVE FUN :)

FYO, there was a lot of "buckets" around all day long, a hell of a lot of rams etc etc.

Bigest prob mids got is the weird inability to work as one big zerg rather than several little ones, strange, as both the hibs and albs can do it. Time after time I watched small groups of mids toddle off like lemmings into the distance, followed by their death spam. With 100+ peeps in jamt, those keep doors should have fallen in seconds, not hours.

Good day tho, died lots, killed a few, had fun, thats what its all about ;)

S

stunned

Log in Odins from now on ... Bring trebs and bbq to amg. Light some fires and sing "Oh lord what a day". Rather have the fight there then a CS in a keep again.

The worst enemy tho is the lag /cries.

M

mib666

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Damn m8, you take it way too seriously! You seem to be forgetting one thing, HAVE FUN :)

FYO, there was a lot of "buckets" around all day long, a hell of a lot of rams etc etc.

Bigest prob mids got is the weird inability to work as one big zerg rather than several little ones, strange, as both the hibs and albs can do it. Time after time I watched small groups of mids toddle off like lemmings into the distance, followed by their death spam. With 100+ peeps in jamt, those keep doors should have fallen in seconds, not hours.

Good day tho, died lots, killed a few, had fun, thats what its all about ;)

Unfortunately I have to agree this time. Grrr:mad:

D

dannezor

the day start...

Now we know our relics is safe? =)

The day started with 100+ Albs rushin Nott and Nott fell.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No the day start with 94alb's attacking Mjollnir. Thay put up 8-12 ram's on first door but sadly i had my Spiritmaster (Knogiz) logged betwen first door =) but even after about 15 PBAE they succes open the first door but it was to late i had already msg the hole realm 2 times over =P

/Danne sb rr6l5 fett grym etc =P

O

old.Leel

Hehe, yeah, saw the xxx was just killed by Knogiz death spam, great work:)

A

Arnor

The day I stop having fun is the day I stop playing daoc.

FYI, the CS(and other mobs) have a chance to respawn within a given timeframe, which in turn means that if you are very lucky, he uses 1hr to respawn, and if your unlucky he could respawn the second you kill him.

O

old.rauthian

actualy the morning started with 98 albs tryig yet another failed relic raid and got so pissed thay came back and took nottmoor

it must be dam anoying thay tryed so far with 100+ 200+ then 90+ and still thay failed

(the 200+ alb rr there was only 189 mids online and 69 lvl 40+ at the start of it)

Users who are viewing this thread