Midgard player misconduct report

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Kaburn said:
Ingafgrinn Macabre, Ok you first faggot spamming emote doesnt mean your young they wouldnt of been added if your not allowed to use them, so grow the fuck up? you looked in the mirrior latly? cause if I was that mirrior I would be thinking jesus ifthat was me i would hang myself, goodto know your just another faggot replying to a post that isnt to you, so go fuck your mother kk thanks.

Apologie for killing you? No, apologies for you standing in the open and dieing that get emotted, No..k thanks for playing Goa.

If you dont like the way the game is or what ppl can do with the stuff they are given your playing the wrong game so fuck yourself cause lets be fair thats the only fuck your going to get..and go play sims..

And he talks of not being a kid and being mature................. :eek6:

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Kaburn. Exactly who the bloody hell do you think you are? Insulting people and being rude towards them? In your oppionion you are the grown up here? We most definately do not need this attitude here, so I suggest you find a place where you are welcome - like a corner in your room.

Good bye.

/Ovron

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Gandelf said:
Ok, I don't normally allow things like this bother me, but I've had a really bad week, being ill and having to go for blood tests and stuff, so I'm after some other players' blood.

I was soloing in Thid with my Mana Ment and decided to ambush Mids near their portal keep. I waited for a while and then two came along, but I was spotted and they kept out of line-of-sight so that I couldn't cast. Anyway, they soon started to gank me... fair enough, I'll soon be dead, no problem. But then they stopped their attack when I was almost out of HPs. Then came the misconduct. They constantly started laughing at me (check out the screenies). Totally unnacceptable and probably against the CoC because it is insultive.

If anyone can find out which guilds they belong to (I think they're from Excal), then I will report them to their GMs, if they have any. If you think it is against the CoC, I will also report them to GOA.

I know it seems like I'm a bad-loser, but disrespect of this nature is just plain wrong!

Gandelf

Well as I don't know anything bout the incident I'll just answer your question.

Emote spamming like the spam on screenie IS a banneble offense currently ppl usually get 3 days for it.

Wether to report or not well thats intirely up to U.

:drink:

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Kaburn said:
User warned - Jupitus, 02/08/06

Ingafgrinn Macabre, Ok you first faggot spamming emote doesnt mean your young they wouldnt of been added if your not allowed to use them, so grow the fuck up? you looked in the mirrior latly? cause if I was that mirrior I would be thinking jesus ifthat was me i would hang myself, goodto know your just another faggot replying to a post that isnt to you, so go fuck your mother kk thanks.

Apologie for killing you? No, apologies for you standing in the open and dieing that get emotted, No..k thanks for playing Goa.

If you dont like the way the game is or what ppl can do with the stuff they are given your playing the wrong game so fuck yourself cause lets be fair thats the only fuck your going to get..and go play sims..

I think he is trying to apologise Gand.

Kaburn

Banned
Only people with a retarded mental age would spam emotes.

Only a kid would allow a game to control there life, Omg Iwas running about and died and got emoted I feel so ashamed it brings back memories of being bullyed at school for being fat but its ok I will out on my wizard hat and cloak and take a nap to regain my mana....

omg someone emoted me 2/8/06 the world ended please oh please jesus..jesus where are you the world has ended this day.

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Kaburn said:

Only a kid would allow a game to control there life, Omg Iwas running about and died and got emoted I feel so ashamed it brings back memories of being bullyed at school for being fat but its ok I will out on my wizard hat and cloak and take a nap to regain my mana....

omg someone emoted me 2/8/06 the world ended please oh please jesus..jesus where are you the world has ended this day.

Pathetic.

Kaburn

Banned
Edit: Warned again - Calm it down a notch !

And he talks of not being a kid and being mature...When did I say I was being mature you reading something im not by the looks of it, but please dont get me wrong your opinion means so much to me, next time im burning ants with a microscope I will remember you..thankyou..no really thankyou...Lol what a cock.

banneble offense currently ppl usually get 3 days for it...OMFG 3 days without daoc? omg the world has actually ended what will I do omg omg..oh thats right I have a life..but by the sounds of it you dont lol sucks to be you irl...

Kaburn. Exactly who the bloody hell do you think you are?..Easy one here Im actually Davilles Leader of the Myrmidons I sailed with the biggest fleet of greek to the beaches of troy to defeat the turks...Do you know nothing? and yes I will find a place I was welcome right next to your mom, BANG BANG BANG RIGHT IN THE KISSER.

But dont forget were all gods children...so whats so special about jesus.

Thanks for playing.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
in short 2 randoms got banned from the american servers and come to EU server only to run into a 3 day ban for emote spam, says it all really

Flumpy2

Banned
Say's what kind of idiot would report someone over an emote spam, come on it is a game not real life.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
quite right, and i dont think people should be banned for emote spam, though i do think it says a lot about a persons mentality that they find it funny to spam /laugh or whatever at someone /shrug

disclaimer: ofc warlocks, sorcs and archers should be /laugh spammed where possible

Flumpy2

Banned
I agree but the thread shouldn't have even been made, dry you're eyes and get over it.

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
lol at the language ive seen... they must have been given 0 attention by parents (raisingwise, not to swear etc etc)
... kids nowdays... thw world is doomed doomed i tell u !!! :twak:

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Can a mod/smod/admin ban him already? Just read his posts and see what language he uses, and what he says to other people on here. If he does not get banned I am quite possitive the FH CoC needs a rewrite.

Thank You.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Ovron said:
Can a mod/smod/admin ban him already? Just read his posts and see what language he uses, and what he says to other people on here. If he does not get banned I am quite possitive the FH CoC needs a rewrite.

Thank You.

Hear hear... According to your CoC he should be banned three times over already.

I doubt by the way that you'll need an explanation who he is by the way...

Kaburn said:
User warned - Jupitus, 02/08/06

You're fucking pathetic xD

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Flumpy2 said:
I agree but the thread shouldn't have even been made, dry you're eyes and get over it.

Gandelf isn't particulary use to the ways of FH and the shit that sprouts from it. He is more of a pryd.net player, where the community is less childish and not full of twits like Kaburn.

Kaburn said:

The same could be said about you. Only a kid would allow a game to control there life so much to have to spam emotes to get a point across.

Then again, you do sound mentally retarded and I loooove hearing about the 3 day ban. Well done Gandelf. Report him again if he emotes (or hey, send the screenies to me!) and we might have him banned for a week. Haha.

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Kaburn said:

May i give u a friendly advice? Shut up bfor u make a worse name of urself that u already have... Show that a warning from the mods have an effect on u...

kivik

Part of the furniture
Haha, hope you reported the lil tards, should just have done it and not created this thread :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
kivik said:
Haha, hope you reported the lil tards, should just have done it and not created this thread :)
Nothing like a public flogging tho!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
i play like 4 years now on the usa servers and just started play europe now..if u played the years i played and consider all the time i wasted on this game then probably you wouldnt care at all for the things u say.as i said before its a game and u overeacting.[/QUOTE]

GO BACK 2 USA SERVERS ...... TOSSER !!

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment

old.Whoodoo said:
Nothing like a public flogging tho!

...well there's public hanging, drawing and quartering, or strangling and beheading and don't forget burning at the stake.....

All in all, a good day out for the kids, especially if one guy gets to have all four.....
:puke:

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
report em and get them banned. they act like dicks in game and in FH so it will teach them a lesson. If the guy was using a friends account even better, I would imagine thats the last time he will have access to it. Good riddance imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom