Midgard player misconduct report

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Kaburn said:
User warned - Jupitus, 02/08/06

Ingafgrinn Macabre, Ok you first faggot spamming emote doesnt mean your young they wouldnt of been added if your not allowed to use them, so grow the fuck up? you looked in the mirrior latly? cause if I was that mirrior I would be thinking jesus ifthat was me i would hang myself, goodto know your just another faggot replying to a post that isnt to you, so go fuck your mother kk thanks.

Apologie for killing you? No, apologies for you standing in the open and dieing that get emotted, No..k thanks for playing Goa.

If you dont like the way the game is or what ppl can do with the stuff they are given your playing the wrong game so fuck yourself cause lets be fair thats the only fuck your going to get..and go play sims..

you dont get out much do you, try having a wank and realease some of that teen angst, either that or fuck off to lego land

http://www.legoland.com/

its probably your only chance of geting laid by a plastic brick, either that or the sunshine bus. :touch:

:m00:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I wonder, why is Kaburn still not banned? This user has violated about every rule in the CoC that has something to do about agressive posting but his account is still active. I can see that he hasn't posted since his last post in this thread so something has obviously been done but I've asked nicely in a PM to Jupitus and Deebs even to what the reason for this may be but received no reply to that.
Who is this dude to get away with this without a lifetime ban... One of your relatives orso? or Prince Harry?
I would like to know why he gets such a different treatment than others because I really don't like hearing from some 10yo that I could better go and hang myself, and I doubt Ovron likes to hear some twat insulting his mother...

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Kaburn said:
Ok allow me to be the first to say OMG SOMEONE DIED IN A RVR ZONE!!!!!!! Oh no lets have a little cry...what do you exspect mids to hold your hand and look after you? ****** Please :eek7:

You can report them to anyone you like the fact they dont care is the main point and I know this because herecomesthepain said he was one of them so I guess thats makes me the other one :kissit:

you just sound upset the fact you camping mpk as a ment and died..you deserved to be laughed at if you just going to stand there in the open.

So please report us to anyone you like even your mommy to comfort you through this hardtime, I would do it again in a second.

Oh ya before I forget we dont run in guild's and saying that you would report us to a GM like seriouslythis game has been our years not months Who gives a shit? :england:

Maybe becose no one wants a litte arse like you in there guild?

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
HereComesThePain said:
<perhaps they have no manners in real life either>

so now u can understand how a ppl acts in hes rl by posting on a forum?

wow didnt know that.

something else..if u gonna report someone report me only cause kaburn was playing a friends account would be shame to close hes account for him.

Well, as far as I know, you shouldnt lend your acc to anyone.. end user agreement or what ever its called ... And I gues it was prolly your acc to begin with so who cares if it gets baned?

HereComesThePain

Fledgling Freddie
u still keep this thread up..u see i stopped posting from first page but i guess since u have nothing else to do...

keep up the good work here.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:
quite right, and i dont think people should be banned for emote spam, though i do think it says a lot about a persons mentality that they find it funny to spam /laugh or whatever at someone /shrug

disclaimer: ofc warlocks, sorcs and archers should be /laugh spammed where possible

yup U R right there Raven but as a hib U forgot the rest of the lame classes bainshee and somewhat vamp.

islef

Loyal Freddie
Would the Kaburn posting in this thread be the zerk of the same name??:fluffle:
If so ill make a mental note to myself to never get you in a group since you show excellent skills at being rude and abusive, guess those skills might be lacking elsewhere in your personality.. cant have it all now can you:twak:

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
in short 2 randoms got banned from the american servers and come to EU server only to run into a 3 day ban for emote spam, says it all really

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Raven again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom