Midgard as a RVR realm

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Mid/Pryd has no RVR-leaders. There's 4-5 Guild groups running around and a boatload of randoms, and that's it. At any given time, 75% of our towers is unclaimed. Sometimes several keeps are unclaimed.

Bluesky is a PvE-leader (Read addict) - he runs several Free For All raids each weak, but I doubt he has any interest in leading RvR matters. (He has his hands full with PvE. :)

The Albs aren't much of an issue at the moment, there's only one decent Albgroup running around (And the inevitable Warderzerg at Beno), but the Hibs have several evil groups running around (on their own or on stick, it varies.)

Still, it will be interesting to see how things work out once we get to team up to bash albs/hiblets.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
We are doing everything to get the FoM alliance running again. Seeing as things are progressing right now you can expect some announcements in the upcomming 3 weeks as to what will happen with our alliance.

Cheers

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Mundokar said:
We are doing everything to get the FoM alliance running again. Seeing as things are progressing right now you can expect some announcements in the upcomming 3 weeks as to what will happen with our alliance.

Cheers
Yep. All need to look ahead and forget the last 6 months.
The future looks bright ;)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Ok i see we`ve had the relics spirited away and our keeps raped and pillaged into a nasty Chav pile of Burberry red and green.My question for discussion is this.Can the MIdgard realm respond? Could we do the same to our enemies?Lately it seems we`re struggling on the old defence,retake front(unless to small numbers).FOM alliance is basicaly dead with apathy to defence calls mainly due to having a port in Crim and people being bored of the Forum police jumping on anything that contravenes rule 17.b subsection 10 etc.I dunno what RS alliance does as regards rvr and the leet guilds out there obviously dont even clas themselves as Mids unles theres 100k an hour rps involved for them(they know who they r no need to name).Anyway seems to me that Mid has become easy pickings for any chav grpw anting a tower title or rvr mission .Since the dissapearance of Ardamel no FOM officer has had the guts to takeover and lead from the front .Anyway discuss away and lets not blame warlocks:p

ps: posted this on mid forum to try and save it from a deluge of Chav rants about op classes and high utilty blah blah balh bollox b4 Flim decides to move it:)

I think this is clearly the fault of the recent warlock number increase

Side note: Why don't you lead ?

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
lol looks like all sides on EXCAL waiting for "reinforcments" from PRYD :eek2:

... leaders from pryd that will lead the offence/deffence (looks like we got nothing to show ourselfs) strong and l33t players from pryd that will be our spearheads :twak: (we cba do anything but instaport and leech rps) etc etc etc

this is really really funny!!!

vintervargen

Banned
Norvindus said:
RvR realm not since the launch of WoW.

People have become lazy with regards to defence of mid frontier, partly because of the easy rp port party in New Emain. And partly because they all think that it'll be easier when cluster comes.

I don't think that the clustering will change one single bit, the defence force might get 1-10 peeps more which won't help. Those not helping now won't help when we are clustered. Lets face it, they have this notion that when clustering happens everything will be fine and dandy and a new sun will shine.
Except those that are defending right now are (Or I am) getting fed up with that attitude, and might not defend come clustering day, and then we are back to zero.

Big :clap: to those that actually do an effort to defend the midgard frontier and take pride in midgard, as a realm and not as a mod for Counter Strike.

But hell I aint paying their subs they can play as they like, I just hope they don't come whining, when they figure out that their toys have been severly hampered later.

Can only say that what albion has done lately though, might bite them as they aren't really getting any "friends" with their lame early bird strikes.

The above is my opion and does not reflect in any way the opion of the guild I am a member of.

you suck.

vintervargen

Banned
Takhasis said:
Only person(s) u can guarentee that turns up to keep/tower def (that i've seen over last few days anyway) is Ravenloc and Guten.

Whenever i turn up, these 2 buggers always beat me there :worthy:

you suck.

vintervargen

Banned
Kathal said:
Read the last 2 posts by Urme and Ardamel on the alliance forum.
He was going to strike down on the ppl ruining it for the majority, but disappeared before doing so. We had a REALLY nice alliance for close to 3 years and it was destroyed by a few guilds and Ardamel & Urme (+ a few dedicated alliance leaders from other guilds) disappearing.
I’m sure Ardamel regret expanding the alliance before going inactive.

you suck.

vintervargen

Banned
Mas said:
Its just most people and some guilds cant be bothered with defence, and rather gather more rp's in emain regardless of the situation in Midgard.

We need a strong leader from each alliance to work together to brings mids out fighting side by side and to motivate everyone.

These days and for a while now its all defence defence defence, never no offense into other realms (apart from the usual crim rvr scene), every night its another tower situation where 13 or so mids defend against a small army which is always a lose lose situation, morale drops and more people /log /reroll or just go to where the easy rp is which is emain.

The FoM alliance needs to transfer to an active guild within the current alliance. Hopefully the cluster will bring strong leaders to Midgard so once again we can amass a formidable force to fend off and attack our foes.

you suck.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
/wonders if vinter needs to practice at being a tw@t or does it come naturally to him? :twak:

on second thoughts, DEFINETLY a natural tw@t - no extra work required to keep it up....

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
notice everyone i quoted have a w a r l o c k -.-
Someone got owned :)
/em points and laugh :clap:

PS. I have 2 WLs, so you can quote me twice moron.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Vintervargen - The only one who appears to suck here is you and ya mind fantasising about sucking ya dads big hairy monkey balls.

p.s I also own a Warlock so I suck as well (just not monkey balls)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom