Midgård defence-weekend 11-12:th august

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Hi guys!

I guess our frontier will be the target for a lot of siege the coming weekend. I hope we can try to make the best of it, even though we know we´re a bit behind the other 2 realms when it comes to keep-warfare.

Hib: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=203189
Alb: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=203129

Maybe try to think out what would be the best kind of classes and specs to give the best possible defence. A few ideas, trying to point out abilities thats extra useful is siege-situations:

• Warlocks, for powerless spreadhealing, pbaeing
  • Stormlords, to fill our keeps with storms, and to move out enemy storms
  • Runecarving-RM´s, for lots of AE-damage from afar
  • Supp-SM´s for best pbae in all 3 realms with intercepting pet
  • Bonedancers, for TWF
  • Shadowblade Spymasters, to destroy siege-stuff
  • Diminutive siege-gear, catapults, trebs, anything to interrupt the oncoming enemy at an early stage
  • Healers, for AE-stunning when enemy is rushing in
  • Thanes, for AE and Static Tempest
  • Valkyries, for cone-interrupts when assaulting enemy or defending against oncoming enemys
  • Shamans, set up those AE-shears on the QB of your bb, if nice cave-spec, AE-dots, disease, the works
  • Warlords, for most efficient siege-equipment-use
  • Crafters, to be able to make new dimi-siege quickly, to repair walls and siege-equipment

Try to figure out what you can bring to make our defence easier next weekend. Just trying to point out that we will be heavily under siege, and that we should try to prepare a bit to have the most fun possible. =)

/j

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Previous commitments notwithstanding, I'll be in frontier as much as possible during these periods.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Lol u do see how clever mr randomdotcom is?
He is going teach us a lesson by attacking us with a MRE duting a ML MARATHON. i will /rofl in advance to their lesson, but nevertheless ill be there to defend midgard!!

kivik

Part of the furniture
vavires said:
He is going teach us a lesson by attacking us with a MRE duting a ML MARATHON. i will /rofl in advance to their lesson, but nevertheless ill be there to defend midgard!!

RandomDotCom said:
hmm ... mid ml rush is on saturday :)

keep /rofling

Will try to be on mid and defend, atleast on saturday. :)

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
vavires said:

Actually, I think it sounds like fun. =) Just hope midgård will actually field a lot of defenders, so we will have a fighting chance.

Lets make the most of it people, it´s a game - supposed to be fun. =)

/j

Arabnisse

Fledgling Freddie
No hunters needed ey? Count me in on whatever needed if there's some organized defense running tho, glad to be there.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
i really recomend ppl to go stormlord its freaking nasty in defence/seige

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Arabnisse said:
No hunters needed ey? Count me in on whatever needed if there's some organized defense running tho, glad to be there.

Sure, hunters can be nice with volley etc, and 4-5 of them on assist is nasty.

/j

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Arabnisse said:
atleast 2 fgs grouped Hunters is needed for fast retaking etc.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
would also want to se about 2 fgs whit warlocks :)

lets say 5 locks 2 healers 1 sham in those groups :)thats would keep attackers busy a wile xD

Zoay

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:
would also want to se about 2 fgs whit warlocks :)

lets say 5 locks 2 healers 1 sham in those groups :)thats would keep attackers busy a wile xD

I'd SO want to see 2x of those groups, lol :D

islef

Loyal Freddie
I vote we develop genetic engineering as RA and clone Grawen into 100'eds of evul rr11 moc 3 supp sm's and park them in every keep..

On the more serious part i am away that weekend but will go put up a post on the guild forum, and hopefully we will field something, be it a gank grp/bomb squad or stealth grp..

/isle

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm make groups, thats the key in this kind situations.
log to healers, there isnt never enough healers.
personally played mids rvr event own healer and earn ~30% more rp:s what rest in group.

get pbaeo sm:s away from modern, atleast few of them.

make bg! and there 1-2 leader who make mids run from spot A to spot B.

scout! allways know where enemy is heading.

read sieges and difference how they works.
treb is worthless against trebs! make palintone if wanna destroy siege equipment,
treb is better against gates,
treb is better to raze towers/Walls,
but treb suck against sieges.

Nelex

One of Freddy's beloved
whine why aint i home when all the fun happens :(

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Mmmmm sounds like good fun, will try to fix same kinda bombsquad as when we last invaded alb. Let the bodies hit the floooooooooooor!!!

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
islef said:
I vote we develop genetic engineering as RA and clone Grawen into 100'eds of evul rr11 moc 3 supp sm's and park them in every keep..

On the more serious part i am away that weekend but will go put up a post on the guild forum, and hopefully we will field something, be it a gank grp/bomb squad or stealth grp..

/isle

Think of what you are saying... 100x of his whine, keepwalls will crumble before any alb or hib sets foot inside mid frontier...

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
vavires said:

No it aint.
ML marathon 12th and mre 11th:m00:

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
I'll try and get a decent Shadowblade grp together for wiping out their pesky siege etc.

We could also try some Ninja tactics in Hib land to divert their forces if needs be :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
nerf them attacking when i need the ml steps, would be so funny pbaoe the shit of out of them with my supp sm :/

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Mmmmm sounds like good fun, will try to fix same kinda bombsquad as when we last invaded alb. Let the bodies hit the floooooooooooor!!!
yes saw the spam all over Hadrians !\0/

Ralfgorm

Fledgling Freddie
would love to see 100 mid nukers form up first line on keep wall with 100 seers standin by. All awaitin our tanks approach from behind enemy forces while the zerg of mid stealthers are takin positions to join the fun at the right moment.

lets give em a warm welcome :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
vavires if yer gonna be a spy dont blow yer cover you noob :X

pip

Banned
They will have to go through me first:) :twak: GIV GIV GIV GIV 2000 solo death blows:)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
hope some big strong leader will step up and lead the defence bg, helps alot :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Ralfgorm said:
would love to see 100 mid nukers form up first line on keep wall with 100 seers standin by. All awaitin our tanks approach from behind enemy forces while the zerg of mid stealthers are takin positions to join the fun at the right moment.

Although, you would only see a servercrash then.

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Bump, just a reminder, this is tomorrow evening guys. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom