middlesbrough the worst place to live in GB?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
according to some southern fucker on a ch4 program, boro is THE worst place to live in the country, due to ONLY these two reasons -

poor health
shit education

maybe im being biased, but since when is poor health worse than gun crime and violent gangs? never heard of moss side? fucking idiot bint.
since when is shit education worse than all the violent crime that goes in the bad parts of london?

:touch:

Laddey

FH is my second home
according to some southern fucker on a ch4 program, boro is THE worst place to live in the country, due to ONLY these two reasons -

poor health
shit education

maybe im being biased, but since when is poor health worse than gun crime and violent gangs? never heard of moss side? fucking idiot bint.
since when is shit education worse than all the violent crime that goes in the bad parts of london?

I know where you're coming from but doesnt shit education lead to crime?

I'm not saying it's worse, swings and roundabouts.

The whole of down south is like, the throw back of england!

tris-

it may well do. but i dont remember the last time we had gang warfare around here.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Nah

Harlesden (London, NW10)
You wouldn't wanna walk down many streets in Harlesden at night, even the main ones.
You can get stabbed in the face just by breathing in the wrong direction at some folk there.
Really friendly place.........NOT

Laddey

FH is my second home
Nah

Harlesden (London, NW10)
You wouldn't wanna walk down many streets in Harlesden at night, even the main ones.
You can get stabbed in the face just by breathing in the wrong direction at some folk there.
Really friendly place.........NOT

I used to work in West Ham, that was a rough place. There was a park in West Ham we wouldn't walk through without more than 2 of us.

We travelled from West Ham to Haringey (tottenhamn afaik) everyday, and Haringey was a right shithole, always people following/starring at us.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yeah West Ham is quite rough, but tame compared to Harlesden - trust me. I know London very well. In West Ham, you can get beaten up for looking at someone the wrong way. In Harlesden, you'll get your father's decapitated cock shoved up your ass, and your mouth filled with your mother's excrement before they stab your eyes out - just for having cells in your body.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Yeah West Ham is quite rough, but tame compared to Harlesden - trust me. I know London very well. In West Ham, you can get beaten up for looking at someone the wrong way. In Harlesden, you'll get your father's decapitated cock shoved up your ass, and your mouth filled with your mother's excrement before they stab your eyes out - just for having cells in your body.

You've got an awesome way with words. Just like ya did with vista :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hulls the worst place to live, drunks, crime, poor health, no housing etc

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
And highest rate of gay rape in england!

Hull was no2, grimsby no4. Humberside wins! Humberside >>> monkeyhangers and geordies or wtf the are in middlesbourgh.

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Hull was no2, grimsby no4. Humberside wins! Humberside >>> monkeyhangers and geordies or wtf the are in middlesbourgh.

Middlesborough used be classed as North Yorkshire, back when it was called North Riding of Yorkshire

tris-

geordies are from newcastle you fool :eek:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH

I'd rather not be lumped up with those wankers from newcastle thanks. :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home

i live in hull and i dont agree at all, as with any city CERTAIN parts are pretty rough, you just have to be sensible about it, theres places in surrey (where the 'rents live) where i wouldn't walk through at night in on my own.

and tbh i find people are all like "oooh noooo its hull" then they come see the city and they quickly change their minds, as long as you avoid the estates you're fine (which again goes for alot of cities).

not only that but its got so much development going on (one of the estates slowly being re-developed as housing quality is shite) with things like the St Stephens Center, so for all you Hull haters out there, dont knock it until you've tried it ;)

(ps ive been to manchester, liverpool and leeds and they all look rougher than Hull to me, but my opinion may be biased :p )

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bad reputations are like bad lays, it all depends on the person.

You can get stabbed in best of places, or get rich in worst.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
I live in South London work in East London and i have run out of bullets :(

P.S. My Dads bigger than ure Dad ;)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Sensible post, I was pissed last night.

Well they calculated it purely by statistics apparently:

http://www.channel4.com/4homes/ontv/best&worst/2007/Best-Worst-2007-

Overview

Once all the data for each of the 434 local authorities was collated, a consultant statistician was engaged to analyse and normalise the data. Then, using the six key criteria, ICM interviewed 1000 people across the country, aged 18 upwards and results were weighted to reflect the demographic of the UK. These people were asked which of the criteria would be most important to them if they were to consider moving home, and to then rank the rest in order. They prioritised them as:
1. Crime
2. Education
3. Environment
4. Lifestyle
5. Health
6. Employment

We used the results of this survey to weight the criteria in order of importance to the homebuyer.

Still, no matter how "scientific", makes a bit of a nonsense for big cities - ofc any big town, like say Leeds or Manchester is gonna have some very good, very bad areas, and total no-go areas. Even true for mid-sized towns. Averaging out makes no sense.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Still not forgiving you for calling me and tris geordies! :eek:

tris-

indeed, its highly offensive, to us and to geordies.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Newcastle=Geordies
Sunderland=Mackems
Middlesbrough=Smoggies
Durham=Twats :mad:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
It's wierd how these places sound like a 3rd world country regarding the crime rates etc, yet Essex is always known as a horrid place to live.

Sucks that the only famous people from Essex are people such as Jade Goody etc.

Chronictank

FH is my second home

poor health
shit education

it was poor health, shit education, highest crime rate, lowest life expectancy, highest unemployment among other things :p if we were watching the same show. And statistically it came out on top
Oops someone beat me to it

tris-

m talking about that location location shit

Nate

FH is my second home
I guess you forgot the local population being Northern is a very negative point aswell!

Nate

FH is my second home
What you gonna do tris? Look at me then look away then look again!? Muhahaha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom