Middies...

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I think it was my BD pets on the left side of the picture ... damm slackers.

In defense of the mids who "Defend" the bridge .... if they wander to far from there, then they are fish bait. How long would it take for your tanks take to work through 2 and 3 s coming at you, with your druids stuck at the back...

Even if they form random groups, its not going to stop you, so its safety in numbers.

You may not remember that number you killed before you were overwhelmed, but it was good number of DSs from your group.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
The argument why do we go brynja then ? because all other damn rvr zones are more or less empty - we ran to hadrian and found nothing .. emain was pointless to even try so rather go to brynja , kill a few and then get zerged than roam an empty zone .. Just amazed there are so many warlocks and bonedancers attached to that bridge :)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sure the mids at brynja would have alot of fun making random groups, running out and... get farmed by GGs.

It's not like hibs are strangers to zerging...

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Belomar said:
Yes, because every Mid's dream is to rackrackrackrack in the RPs and get like 10-20K RPs an hour and become RR10 asap so they get lots of IRL respect, and and... :rolleyes:

Tis mine :(

Only earning 60k rps a week atm :/ Waiting for my GG to come out at full force lol oO
Though since I'm with either Rasta or Tink, it's a steady flow. Not 10-20k an hour though..

And yes, I agree (I'm a mid too) The Mid zerg at BB is totally lame :/

WoV GG coming soon :)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
you whine about a zerg at that bridge I went to beno bridge today same old stuff though I got pwned :<

sshot9132jd.jpg

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Darkmack said:
you whine about a zerg at that bridge I went to beno bridge today same old stuff though I got pwned :<
You went to beno bridge and used your ubah defence stuff while there were like 2fg albs there, and just went on emoting. What do you expect to happen? :/

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Straef said:
You went to beno bridge and used your ubah defence stuff while there were like 2fg albs there, and just went on emoting. What do you expect to happen? :/

Testudo Pwns I do it when zerging fucks come along not that it was a zerg just 2 fgs passing over the bridge which is normal alot of the time :D zergers are the infil gimps that add to leech teh 10 rps from the fight...

I didn't expect anything to happen didn't say I did... I was emoting elite anyway he's fun to fight sometimes :m00: wasn't emoting you who was wasting the con on my armour with the other people though I do like to spam /rude if you are a gimp.

and the paladin in the picture is shit aswell would like to say that was fighting him normally he was on about 30% hp until then 2 infils PA me and scout shoots me in the back who he was grpd with since he was BGing one infil just like to say I'd wipe the floor with him anytime solo not that I'm bitter about it or anything... :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom