middies at hmg odins last night

C

Cavex ElSaviour

why were you with so many? :(

Thought we could zerg you with our sticks and dresses. but 8 / 9 fg's of all lvl albs in sticks and dresses just couldnt zerg 4/5 fg of middies :(

Ooh well. a thank you for the rp's was appropriate :p

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

That was such a fun battle, the view I got from the top of the mile gate was awesome. Good show on trying to take us on.

I

Irgil

thanks for 5k rp and a great time .. i laughed my ass off when you charged ..

J

juzam

I almost shit my pants when I saw your numbers... to my surprise I noticed we were winning. Saw some grey and green cons. Awesome battle though :D

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Originally posted by old.Ayam Ganbatte
That was such a fun battle, the view I got from the top of the mile gate was awesome. Good show on trying to take us on.

yUou happen to have made any screenies? :D

O

opoc

Mids zerg most of all realms now and their SBs caught onto the inf trend now :)

Bet theres a que in all MPKs saying "SBs" sign above it and they all go in and cant depart from MPK until in a team of 2+ :p

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
yUou happen to have made any screenies? :D
There was one moment I have in my head where it looked like Toi and his bone army were being literally crushed against the mountain side by so many Albion bodies.

It was a Kodak moment, unfortunately my finger slipped because I was chuckling to myself like Popeye.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

hmmmm shame :(

But no worries. there will be plenty of times where the alliance will zerg and give free rp's for all........

mean TAKE free rp's from all.

G

Gimly

Was a funny event :)

Next time I will craft myself a good staff so my mincer can hit for more than 20 :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom