Mid zerg

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Can I just say that the Mid zerg that was hanging round APK for about 2 hours today was totally pathetic, waiting by grogans or even those grey mobs right outside, and killing the only group that bothered coming out repeatedly (we were hoping that you would grow some balls and split up, but nm). Anyway, I hope you enjoyed chasing infil shades around becuase that is all that was left in Emain after we stopped going.

Not naming any names, you know who you are.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Oh, and btw, I don't moan a lot, but I've learnt alot from Pudz lately :(

O

old.SadonTheGrey

And, I know nothing of this alb zerg at MPK yesterday :p

Did they camp it for 4 hours? :eek:

The funny thing is, after we beat the Mids camping at about 4.30 GMT, they stopped coming, only warders returned and a random group of Mids.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Bolt casters?

xxx is in combat and your bolt is blocked by an attacker!

Or something to that effect ^^

T

tindel

Might I just add, since Fafnir forgot:

What about the alb zerg at mpk yesterday?

J

Jonaldo

Yeah I heard there was an alb zerg at mpk yesterday also:m00:

K

kameh

Wish some albs would learn to defend thier own bloody frontier, we had keeps being taken at lunchtime today and what do I see on the pad? about 50 albs off to play in emain. We even had one of them then telling us on /AS that there werent enough albs defending our frontier - whilst he was in fecking emain!

:wall:

C

Cush

Dont realy care what realm ppl are from camping is just plain simple sad

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Cush
Dont realy care what realm ppl are from camping is just plain simple sad

yep hotels or apartments are much better, camping is kinda boy scoutish mkay

M

Maliz-

great! another zerg thread.. dont you _ever_ get bored?

F

Fafnir

Its fun to camp a pk on your own, seeing 2-3fg's sitting up at the keep, not knowing what to do. :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

You can delete you own posts you know ;)

S

Shike

Oo

Albies never Zerg, I think Zerg for albs is a natural form of groups since they mostly dont dare attack anything that is even close to similar size of their force...

/vendo and draw axes and run toward a fleeing fg of albs

/wait 2 ports

/vendo and draw axes and run toward 2fg Albies that dares to attack a solo Zerker and dies like a dog

gotta love albs... zzz

givf!!!! more albs like SoTL

;)

O

old.SadonTheGrey

I haven't seen an alb zerg that just manifested itself for no reason for weeks now...We were running round as 2FG yesterday since for four hours we moved as single groups and just got jumped as soon as we left the PK.

Oh, and btw, I'm thinking that once Albion gets 2.5 seocnd pbaoe in the next patch, we might actually defend our own keeps... even if we don't have ae stuns etc ~~

V

vermillon

Originally posted by Shike

givf!!!! more albs like SoTL

;)

Well..... we gave you Pbuck but you filled the place with shit threads. :whip: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom