Mid Whine about mid players....

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
Most probably going to get flamed/to be to to QQ >.< but this is annoying.

I'm one of the first people in Moderngrave with my shaman [I sleep during the day... ] and It's obvious that I'm there in the morning, I'm walking around/dueling my savage to see damage [to show i'm not afk] and standing next to a camp spot [main one people start at]

I'm obviously there to get a group yet I'm never actually getting one in the morning with that char now, just lame now :/ I THINK it's because I haven't got PF yet :/ *Annoyed/tired and suddenly hateing people* But it's common bloody sense to ask the person who's there first if they want a group.

Is it me or is this turning into the old malmo?

Side note: I'm looking around now and can see about 4 Shamans - at 6am that is very rare, and it's increasing every day- and it's annoying me :/ Is it me or has the Shaman spawn just increased by 200%? [not literally, that would be a **** load of BBs]

*bugged at selfish ass mid players* Though I get some really nice groups sometimes :)

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
GIFV EDIT POST RIGHTS >.<

..... Or it might just be one of the days when people come they are lamers.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
LOL, are you serious? whining about not being invited in the PL factory?, i have an advice, play yer savage and get some real skills instead become yourself a modernavakten noob :twak:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Just lvl the normal way? o_O

Set up a DF group, exp is much nicer.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Like a lot of other people you have a buff bot, and thats the problem with moderna, you need 1 healer, 1 shammy and 3 sm's... A huge amount of people have a shammy on their accounts, a lot have healers and only some have sm's... yet moderna needs a lot more sm's :)

So my advice would be initially you could get an sm.

But this is a pathetic whine for two reasons. 1, people can invite who they want, if i am in moderna it stands to reason i am gonna invite guildies or friends as opposed to the "person who was there first". 2, if there are so many shammies there it gives choice. Moderna is boring, no1 likes it but it is something a lot of people "need" to do. So to get through as fast as possible people are clearly gonna choose the best characters available. Shammys having capped buffs makes a big difference and shammys having font of power can almost double the rate of xp. I might be "rogue" here but as i don't like moderna i will always invite the best i can so that the group can xp as quickly as possible. Over the past few weeks there has been ML raid 1 through 6, so if you were that bothered you could have had FoP.

I am usually more constructive when posting about things like this, but the nature of this thread rattles me a bit, i don't see what right anybody has to say "i should be invited cause i sit in moderna for 8 hours or whatever...." :flame:

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
I was sat thier at 3am with the SM I use, not a single person. Im gonna be happy when the kids break up from school, means constant moderna groups, may finally get Furikuri to 50 ^^ Then propably get me own SM to 50 :)

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
od_immortalis said:
Most probably going to get flamed/to be to to QQ >.< but this is annoying.

I'm one of the first people in Moderngrave with my shaman [I sleep during the day... ] and It's obvious that I'm there in the morning, I'm walking around/dueling my savage to see damage [to show i'm not afk] and standing next to a camp spot [main one people start at]

I'm obviously there to get a group yet I'm never actually getting one in the morning with that char now, just lame now :/ I THINK it's because I haven't got PF yet :/ *Annoyed/tired and suddenly hateing people* But it's common bloody sense to ask the person who's there first if they want a group.

Is it me or is this turning into the old malmo?

Side note: I'm looking around now and can see about 4 Shamans - at 6am that is very rare, and it's increasing every day- and it's annoying me :/ Is it me or has the Shaman spawn just increased by 200%? [not literally, that would be a **** load of BBs]

*bugged at selfish ass mid players* Though I get some really nice groups sometimes :)

well u cant expect ppl to inv u... my suggestion to u is:
make a grp yourself, do /who spiritmaster 50 /who healer 50 etc and pm ppl and get them to come ( i know u are up early, but keep trying)
If u are gl, u can decide for yourself who to inv ;)

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
/gu we need a shaman for moderna group, if anyone wants to join lets get it on.

That above is a classic example of this. People help their friends out very often, I do myself so I don't complain if I do not get a spot. However, like minn said, fix a group yourself and you decide who gets in etc.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
pf does make a big difference if people know you don't have it
but as others said, its often friends get invited, best thing to do is start a grp

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
LOL, are you serious? whining about not being invited in the PL factory?, i have an advice, play yer savage and get some real skills instead become yourself a modernavakten noob :twak:

BTW: I'm duoing my savage from 44+ With my friend.
BTW2: I've learnt all the chars I've played, not just the ones listed on my sig.
BTW3: You're an alb.

Elendar said:
pf does make a big difference if people know you don't have it but as others said, its often friends get invited, best thing to do is start a grp

Yeah, most probably the best idea \o/.

And finally: Inca... o_O Look at it this way :-p It's 8pm and I just woke up. Think I wasn't tired when I posted this? :D

Hansemann

Fledgling Freddie
currently using my sm to pl a sm on my bb account ;) never have big problems getting groups. 17hours29minutes to get lvl 40. anyway .. anyone want to make a malmo exp party ? much better doing malmo with moderna pulling style

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
BigBlackClock said:
QQ.

Nomatches.

Was waiting for one of the people who was there to post that :p

Wouldn't mind a malmo exp trip actually, would make a small change.

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Im up for Malmo trip if u want to do it old style where we actually fight Mob's :D

Or a new style SM killing spree thing :D :)

BigBlackClock

Banned
od_immortalis said:
Was waiting for one of the people who was there to post that :p

Wouldn't mind a malmo exp trip actually, would make a small change.

If i posted such a stupid comment, was because you lost all your rights to whine the moment you tried to kill group by casting dmg shield on pet.

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
Sure, believe I did that. *Rolls eyes* I didn't touch your pet.

Just get over the fact that your pet was most probably un-buffed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom