Mid tonight

A

AbPoon

Awsome fighting peeps, thanks to all the Albs Mids Hibs for maing it one of the best nights of rvr i've had in along time

/bows to you all

N

Norvindus

Hell yeah, Yesterday from 8pm (CET) was really fun in odins,
Our grps went like ok lets go to bledmeer and try a retake.. halfway there.. Beeep beep 2-3fgs albs at Amg, turn around, back to the gate fight some albs, ok can we now try Bledmeer, hibs incoming from SW oh bugger :)

Well to make a story short, we did manage to get all the way to bledmeer 2 times even pulling the guards and having a little shoot-out with some defenders. (Nice hiding behind that banner Loxleyhood :) ) Before the third time where I guess all at bledmeer just said sod it, when we heard that abls where at AMG.

Btw Tough inner door what lvl was that ?

:clap: :clap:

E

elerand

Well since you guys were zerging with 2-3 fgs when my small band got there we pissed of to hadrians ;)

I mean seriously, when we go we take 1fg max with us, often we just head out alone and see if there is anyone with balls enough for 1v1 :p
When you see more than 1fg of hibs there it's normally a coincidence :D

Thanks to poon anyway, for providing us with a giggle, quite pleased to see your death msg and thanks to the sb's in hadrians, floret, kaord and a couple of others I forgot (hey it was late) pissed myself when we were resting on the wall and 3 of you jumped our blue con ranger and another of our grp ;)

Still, guess jumping over the wall doesn't save everyone eh floret, especially if they didn't use any end the whole fight ;)

And is it me or would miril just not die?!?! Nerf the miril!

A

AbPoon

Oi why were you pleased to see my death msg you bugger :)

E

elerand

Originally posted by AbPoon
Oi why were you pleased to see my death msg you bugger :)

The thought of owning poon tang of course :p

G

galdora

Originally posted by elerand
Well since you guys were zerging with 2-3 fgs when my small band got there we pissed of to hadrians ;)

Not all of us were zerging in large groups. Some of couldn't even if we wanted to.

I was in Poons group of 4, we didn't have a skald, so had to move around at my aug 10 gutter speed. So we wandered about and had several small 4 v 4 ish battles that were great fun.

E

elerand

Originally posted by galdora

Not all of us were zerging in large groups. Some of couldn't even if we wanted to.

I was in Poons group of 4, we didn't have a skald, so had to move around at my aug 10 gutter speed. So we wandered about and had several small 4 v 4 ish battles that were great fun.

That's what I like to see, had 5 people from AOP there before and had 3 fights consecutively with about 11 invaders (can I call them that when it's hibs in midgard? Well it's our land so :p) best fun in ages, bit of a shame when the numbers mount up but we lick our wounds and return another day ;)

K

kaod

Thanks back to you too Elerand, was a couple of hours of good fighting.

Miril certainly was one tough cookie, after I had taunted you all and ran I got the chance to hit Miril alone... got the PA and CD in and looked at the health and thought better of it. ;)

When we finally formulated what we thought was a workable plan (after many trips to mmg with small victories here and there) you all decided to go mtk and blow our plans away.... :(

We were a bit lucky one of your druids died at tk tbh, zen something, cos the 2 druids together was a big concern.

Thought you would have rezzed earlier too, I was being yelled at by Mhorr a guildmate (nicely ;) ) to get the survivng druid asap and then you hibs did that crazy running round in circles stuff which I found both amusing and highly frustrating. :)

/salute to you all.

E

elerand

lol yeah I think it was very funny, we were in the process of suiciding at the tk but became split up as aruen suggested we go nekkid :D

And I was running around in circles trying to make up my mind if I could be arsed finding you or just go suicide :)

/salute to you all for not being the chicken sb's that I thought you might be, proves fighting smart is truly worthwhile ;)

Users who are viewing this thread