Mid Stealthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimpster

Fledgling Freddie
exactly...now that most good Infs left :) or as Majiii and Watchh beg for haste each run :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Gimpster said:
I mean what do you think you are?

I've got several suggestions but I keep getting told of for antagonising them :D :touch:

:twak: for anyone who actually takes this post seriously :rolleyes:

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Shrimpster for El Presidente!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
bah i only play my inf in df nowdays, cba to go out there and getting zerged by a trio of rr8:s

Gimpster

Fledgling Freddie
It is the real Grimster....Non Ebayed just multibanned but now me and filmgoblin are lovers so it's ok:)

Maji can suck my hairy ass..I mean what do you fight these days as a SB? Papasan is gone Forb is gone Yog is semi gone Elajt is gone...and most good Archers and NS ...etc etc etc etc as most good enemy stealthers, ofcourse you rack up the RP's.

I did 52k yesterday, you did 30k? so what?

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
least you dont see Majiii use vanish when he's on 40% HP unlike some ppl

Marc

FH is my second home
Gimpster said:
It is the real Grimster....Non Ebayed just multibanned but now me and filmgoblin are lovers so it's ok:)

Maji can suck my hairy ass..I mean what do you fight these days as a SB? Papasan is gone Forb is gone Yog is semi gone Elajt is gone...and most good Archers and NS ...etc etc etc etc as most good enemy stealthers, ofcourse you rack up the RP's.

not like you fought all the above mentioned names solo anyway. You always had another Pain muppet hanging out of your arse

Alein-Pain

Loyal Freddie
Gimpster said:

u are so right there isnt a inf i fear as a hunter how wrong is that :)

ps except maybe Sst his viper 3 hurts to much

majik

Banned
Gimpster said:

I said I didn't zerg, I never mentioned whether I was a good sb or not, some retards just need to learn how to read. The only thing I can surely say I have which you dont is respect and please Nefastus can you try and get your own brain cells instead of sharing the limited amount Grimster has?

And fyi I watched you play against a "good assassin" yesterday and you got raped in the arse, sorry:( But then again, wh at can you expect when Grimster TheZergling is solo?

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
majik said:
Nefastus can you try and get your own brain cells instead of sharing the limited amount Grimster has?

u insulting 1 of the nicest, smartest and most popular member of the comunity :twak:

They always screamed "FOR ARTHUR" each run, till they nocited that they r in the false realm.

Noctis

Fledgling Freddie
Maji has some personal issues, think he needs to talk to his mommy... Whine and such, thats all that he is good at, its sad...

Nefastus <GM Pain>

Noctis

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
u insulting 1 of the nicest, smartest and most popular member of the comunity :twak:

They always screamed "FOR ARTHUR" each run, till they nocited that they r in the false realm.

What can i say about the worst scout in the game, well here it goes... Well that was it

Nefastus <GM Pain>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom