Mid stealthers and SM´s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Pilskaft, Pip, Blod and the random SM´s. When u see me fight vs 2 cant u atleast let me die vs them ? U keep overkill me, same yesterday.

YES i got pwned. But who wouldent VS 3-4 mid stealthers and a ML9 SM pet + lajftap?

I r angry :eek:

Edit: not like ur rr3 anymore.. ur 7-9 ... get a grip guys...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Didn´t I tell you yesterday Eden and you answered with "I 3-shot ppl so I don´t mind"?

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Didn´t I tell you yesterday Eden and you answered with "I 3-shot ppl so I don´t mind"?

now ur mixing things. u said stealthers sux. i answerd "its fun and that i can 3 shot some people" (and thats really fun)...

not beeing zerged.. see the diffrence Mani ?

Brite

Banned
i need to add for teh whine me thinks :E not been getting much lately!

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
ok can you not use remedy plz, thx.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Eden said:
now ur mixing things. u said stealthers sux. i answerd "its fun and that i can 3 shot some people" (and thats really fun)...

not beeing zerged.. see the diffrence Mani ?

Nah I said why bother when everyone is zerging.

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Nah I said why bother when everyone is zerging.

wtf does our discussion on irc have to do with this ? speak to me on irc if u wanna shit-chat...

Corran

Part of the furniture
Eden said:
Pilskaft, Pip, Blod and the random SM´s. When u see me fight vs 2 cant u atleast let me die vs them ? U keep overkill me, same yesterday.

YES i got pwned. But who wouldent VS 3-4 mid stealthers and a ML9 SM pet + lajftap?

How this different to how you been playing today? Constantly hanging around the area of 3/4 other stealthers...

Was rather comical, i was running about with a lvl 45 theurg solo and constantly had a minimum of 2, more often 3 and sometimes 4 stealthers of both realms jumping me :(

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
My favourite moment is popping sl at berks rock and getting pincushioned so fast i couldnt phase shift. Grand total of seven hunters, and then a mid fg comes charging up from the keep and runs back to the keep.

Comedy - not as comedy as the 6 ppl we ganked with a ml10 stealthed reaver earlier. Comedy :)

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
Just payback i think

Eden said:

You always add on me so whats the prob? Of cours i add on people thats adds on me and of cours on the whiners cous thats the most fun you get from this game all the whine is music in my ears :p

Let me fight thil the end when you see me 1vs1 and kill me after the fight.
then i do the same for you

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Considering how Eden for a long time ran with Labell taking out soloers, I really can't be alarmed by him getting run over.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I agree tbh. Been killed by them many times before so don't see how he can exactly whine.

The 2 lurifils who prey on teh low RR's.:worthy:

What goes around comes around, simple as that.

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
I agree tbh. Been killed by them many times before so don't see how he can exactly whine.

The 2 lurifils who prey on teh low RR's.:worthy:

What goes around comes around, simple as that.

1st. a mounth old thread that i created in the moment of frustration!

2nd. i dont mind fighting two, my point was.... why are 2 more adding when im fighting 1-2...

nm this, i dont really give a shit nowdays :) (since teh zergy cluster)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I have to agree with Eden. A solo HIB stealther is just not playable atm. It is absolutely ridiculous the shit i have had to endure since clustering. Whenever you attack someone the adds just come poring out off their holes. Or you get steamrolled by stealthers grouped with visuals and such.

Albs and Mids, sorry but you have it alot fucking easier then Hibs as you never come to Hibside and stick with your own realms with lots of fun fun adds...

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, yeah, especially the mids, they camp their own bridgehead lol. At least some alb stealthers go to hib bridgehead.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Theseus said:
I have to agree with Eden. A solo HIB stealther is just not playable atm. It is absolutely ridiculous the shit i have had to endure since clustering. Whenever you attack someone the adds just come poring out off their holes. Or you get steamrolled by stealthers grouped with visuals and such.

Albs and Mids, sorry but you have it alot fucking easier then Hibs as you never come to Hibside and stick with your own realms with lots of fun fun adds...

I am almost always on hib side. So much better place to go when solo. But 60% of the another hib stealthers feels like he wants to join although it aint 3-4 like on alb side so it´s easy to handle :)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Pilskaft said:
You always add on me so whats the prob? Of cours i add on people thats adds on me and of cours on the whiners cous thats the most fun you get from this game all the whine is music in my ears :p

Let me fight thil the end when you see me 1vs1 and kill me after the fight.
then i do the same for you

1. Ur a sad person if u like too cause people whining on a regular basis, As you say that is what you considder the most fun in the game...

2. And ur 1v1 comment let me fight till the end and I will let you 2 is bullshit, you never did anythings else but add on me... And i can't be adding on you cuz im not popping myself voluntairely for ur gay gank grps.

Too bad you are sad mate. Hope life will treat you good soon, so you don't need too be such an ass too too have 'fun' might be your karma ;) :cheers:

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
no point whining tbh, with cluster you dont have much choise anyway. its either the warlocks that gonna get you or the 3-4 hunter gank squads xd
i miss the Deadly Shadows times, gank squads of this kind didnt go far from mpk then^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom