Mid Stealth Alliance

abigsword

Fledgling Freddie
Hello every 1. I am in the process of taking sneaks to the next lvl. I have actually formed an all sneak alliance on mid ( any ywain) if u would be intered in joined the guild or have a sneak guild join the alliance pls feel free to hit me up or and other member of The kings Assissians. Taking sneaks to a whole new level and if ure a alb or hib . i am sorry but we are coming for u .

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Stealthzerging is hardly new on ywain, trying to solo would be a whole new level for most :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Oh my ... another mind numb retarded stealth zerg? What a new idea ....

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
another baddie there cant play his stealth toon solo :poop: I can accept that ppl makes a duo and thats it.. ppl there needs a grp/fg on a stealther are really badies imo :whistle:

abigsword

Fledgling Freddie
wow its kool though when other realms run a sneak grp or ure a 50 man bg that kills a solo stealther. i promise i will do my best to revenge all my zerged deaths. yah ns's are the best solo stealther i agree. not that hard to click buttons and cast on pep and still hit like a mac truck.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
images

abigsword

Fledgling Freddie
@ Abigsword Who is in your guild mate? Names of their stealther chars. Curious.
well i have a friend just made his sb he runs his hunter poppedbyjones. and any char u c that has jones in it is prob his. but i was in barons of brutality and all my visies are still. i grp with anniebriated, juggernaught, greysshadow,cheezy,stalksomeone,smokescreen, and a few other my guild only has 5 stealthers and they are all new except for me Abigsword 6L5. who is not getting anyplay time cause im in Dallas training this week.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
so ur just gonna hide ur ass until you see someone comes solo and kill it?

Sounds pretty damn boring to be honest, i've never actually understod why people run fg of stealthers could understand if it was 2-3

abigsword

Fledgling Freddie
so ur just gonna hide ur ass until you see someone comes solo and kill it?

Sounds pretty damn boring to be honest, i've never actually understod why people run fg of stealthers could understand if it was 2-3

no i plan to kill grps not solo's... and 1 can gank a solo hell every 1 does it and if ure in a grp some 1 in ure grp will attack them..it always happens i do have rules to sneak zerging..

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
no i plan to kill grps not solo's... and 1 can gank a solo hell every 1 does it and if ure in a grp some 1 in ure grp will attack them..it always happens i do have rules to sneak zerging..

sounds like a stealther there cant solo and gets beat up everytime he see the daylight in NF! thats why he wants to zerg!

abigsword

Fledgling Freddie
i kill alot of pep solo and i die to alot of pep solo. thats not the point some of us like the rogue class and dont play visi at all. so why cant we go like a zerk and take a keep in nf? same thing u just cant c how many of us there is...

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
i kill alot of pep solo and i die to alot of pep solo. thats not the point some of us like the rogue class and dont play visi at all. so why cant we go like a zerk and take a keep in nf? same thing u just cant c how many of us there is...

Why not just join Masters of Midgard then ? thats the stealth zerging guild in mid :)

vrelies

Fledgling Freddie
so your trying to take an already over populated realm, and make it worse.

/clap

Scrimshaw

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds this will be a good challenge for the Navareen Nation, if they still do Hib Stealth zerg events.

Albs need to rise to the challenge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom