Mid Pve Relics Omgnkjbaoiuj!

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
I do find it funny tho the two alb relics we prime time raided were both AC'd back, pure skills by albs obviously :) Its only a game so I dont really care, just makes me laugh a little :p

Im sure you do, both your "primetime relics takes" was during the MLrush. "whopedidoskills" :twak:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie

gobble.jpg

joap

Fledgling Freddie
i even sugested that if we were to obtain a MID relic during the course of the operation, we would just suicide with it on Bold to have it restored to mid. (i bet most of you will find this hard to believe ;) )

There may still be hope for you after all :)

If i may poke, wouldnt that have been against the SToG? :touch:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Hope Muy would have asked everyone if it was ok to do what he suggested though :p lest teh SoTG beat down with hard and pointy vengeance! :flame:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Each realm having its own relics it's great. I had n't participated to the capturing of the relics mentioned but then again it's been a few good weeks we had em, about time to get back to their rightfull owners.

PS. I have done it in the past but I believe that having to wake up at XX:XX just to play a game it's plainly and utterly stupid. Sorry but it is.

PS2. I'll PA you anyway ;)

PS3: Don't try to run, you're diseased and have a 120 dot on you

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
There may still be hope for you after all :)

If i may poke, wouldnt that have been against the SToG? :touch:

hey i can`t help being stupid, loosing my way, running into some purple guards and dieing... :p and an other alb would be able to pick it up and continue if he wanted anyway.

if on the other hand, the relic would have been in the hands of an armsmen who climbed over the wall of bolg and died with the relic there, it would be a bit harder for his realmmates to retrieve that relic. :p

and on the subject of the SoTG. if albs would have taken A mid relic that night, and those people would have handed that relic over to the mids in any way, i don`t think a lot of people (mid/hib or alb) would have objected.

And it didn`t happen, it was just to mention the general feeling albs had that for the sake of the game, a better distribution of the relics was desirable and that many consider the mids having a go at their own relic made them allies, not because we wanted to, but because we had a comen enemy and set of goals.

So yes, this was the first premeditated AC RR (as opposed to a 12+ raid that lasted in to the early hours) i have been on, from start to finish it was ment to be an AC with the sole purpose of breaking the frustrating situation of hibs archieving virtual domination gratia their 3 power relics.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I did lamer the relics back because I didnt want my opponents to have them....

basically a forged open ended license for lameness....

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Hope Muy would have asked everyone if it was ok to do what he suggested though :p lest teh SoTG beat down with hard and pointy vengeance! :flame:

Yes, let the merciless hammer of the SoTG come down on all the traitors ;)

i was not BG leader (credit to walli/walloo for a job well done), i just phrased an opinion of a possible course of action to take if an unlikely chain of events would happen (us ending up with a mid relic). I don`t remember anyone saying `are you nuts` at that time anyway. in the end the mids did a fine job and didn`t need involvement from us.

yes relics are nice to fight over, nice to defend, et all, but a realm holding MORE than 3 relics is NOT a good thing for the game overall.

using AC to get an enemy relic is LAME.

using AC to reobtain one of your own relics after getting every attempt to reobtain em has failled for the last 2 weeks (badly if i might add) can be frowned upon i guess, but is not in the same category of gravety.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
I did lamer the relics back because I didnt want my opponents to have them....

basically a forged open ended license for lameness....

is it just too early for me or did this make no sense ?

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Say what you want Muy, in my opinion nothing justifies AC raids.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
the way hib obtained mid relics make everything fair game really..

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Say what you want Muy, in my opinion nothing justifies AC raids.

yeah, and i am glad (and so are most other albs and the mids i think) that not every hib and his dog nukes for cap damage anymore.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
They should just get rid of the relics all together anyway. Unbalancing pieces of shite.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Sorted then, I'm calling mythic :fluffle:

while you are at it, can you ask them to :

a) raise baseline lifetap casting time to 3 secs instead of 2.5 secs (waves to sorcs and cabas and ...)
b) decrease baseline stun range to 1350 range (including the cleric one).
c) decrease all specline snare nukes (the 179 delve ones) casting speed to 2.8 secs instead of 3 secs (has already been done for earth wiz and bd snare nuke, now same for the rest please.)
d) decrease all debuf nuke casting times to 2.8 secs like they did for the fire wiz one.

... oh well

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, and i am glad (and so are most other albs and the mids i think) that not every hib and his dog nukes for cap damage anymore.

Don't think I don't know how it is to play against a realm that holds 5 to 6 relics, you've only suffered for a few weeks, albs dominated the relics for months up till the cluster. I can see your reasoning and frankly I can understand the frustration since to some point it is legitimate, but that doesn't make AC raids one tiny bit better.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Don't think I don't know how it is to play against a realm that holds 5 to 6 relics, you've only suffered for a few weeks, albs dominated the relics for months up till the cluster. .

i don`t rember albion having much relics during OF, lol

we (excall) suffered for 2 years from hibs having 3 power relics and mids usually having the str relics.

albs dominating, was that on excall or pryd ? i don`t remember albs ever domnating, outnumbering, yes, but never dominating.

I can see your reasoning and frankly I can understand the frustration since to some point it is legitimate, but that doesn't make AC raids one tiny bit better.

hey, we stopped and did no further attempts to take the hib relics or remaining mid relic after our own relic was secured.

yes, AC is lame.

but it is not always equally lame.

i don`t think it`ll hurt the server ;)

and i haven`t even seen a lot of hibs crying out in outrage like was common during previous AC`s.

and we really tried to get em back without resorting to AC ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Let mid get their last relic back, leave relics like that and all will be fine. :)
The last thing this server needs is an unbalanced relic status. :x

Bunn

Banned
Let mid get their last relic back, leave relics like that and all will be fine. :)
The last thing this server needs is an unbalanced relic status. :x

Albion Exiles to do their first respectable thing ever and lower the level of the keep?

Spirit of the Game Police would not allow that anyway!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Albion Exiles to do their first respectable thing ever and lower the level of the keep?

Spirit of the Game Police would not allow that anyway!

Well, i'm not expecting the hibs to just give away the relics, but this would be the ideal thing for this cluster.
I mean, just look at the hibs when they first got the mids relics. 'We just took them so albs wouldnt get them' and yet they defended wholeheartedly every time mids tried to take them back. :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Cant be arsed reading all the posts, so my opinion is - fair enough as a one off, lets hope it brings some more mids out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom