DO PRIMETIME RAID I HATE CHEESE

you always do alarm clock you suck

:flame: :flame: :flame:

we were 2 defenders your were 4 FGs at 3am

NETNOOB BRITE WHO WAS RP PL'D BY MAELSTROM OMG

Bunn

Banned
Lets get the facts straight before all the whine begins

Hibs took mids relics in the morning with much help from albs, quite a few hibs even said it was only to stop albs from taking them and would not defend. This was not the case as there were 1-2fg of hibs agsinst our FG plus a few hunters. We took the mid relic before the albs started to attack, they were 2fg+ from what i saw.

You can whine on albs all you want but mids took back an ACed relic. Things are now on a better and fairer playing field for all and i hope it can stay that way for now. There was no other way midgard would manage to take back the relics and if many of the hibs stood by there original statement that they would not defend the ACed relics then i guess you wont whine about us taking one of them back either.

I just hope hibs can see past wanting an unfair playing field for whatever reasons and understand that the mids relics were ACed and the only relics you deserved were the alb relics.

If you want to take our relics please take them primetime and release the keeps afterwards so we can have our realm back.

Thats all i have to say

tips

Fledgling Freddie
gratz mids on ur relic nice job

to alb relic it wasent CM this time it was DA who took this relice back (albs ofc) so lets here hibs wine about it as all ways

well gratz mids and to DA alb guild for retakeing alb relic

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
No QQ needed, obviously mids couldn't prime time it back as not enough of a mid force I doubt any hibs mind mids taking their relics back. I couldn't see albs ever taking it back prime time either tbh atm, so no surprise :) For albs numbers aint a problem but coordination is

I do find it funny tho the two alb relics we prime time raided were both AC'd back, pure skills by albs obviously :) Its only a game so I dont really care, just makes me laugh a little :p

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
I had a blast round Scath, was using my Ranger for a bit then tried my lowbie Eld.

Decided against using my Animist as I was only out for RP's having that many relics wasn't good for the server.

Tho I was more concerned that Albs will just PVE the relic from MId a lot easier than what they can from Hib but hey that will just bring more action.

I guess the Albs just smelt blood and went for Nged fair PLay I guess as they hadn't started until we lost the mid relic anyway.

Tho I couldn't be arse to defend that one at all.

And yes if I'm on I will defend Ailinne cos I want RP's :)

Eble

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
well done mids sad i not was online too try defend it abit:worthy: :england:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Final nail in the coffin! Totally against the precious sotg! Lame ass tactics! etc etc :D

Good job mids! :cheers:

Hopefully we will see more of you guys now! And hibs won't hit that hard anymore xD

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I do believe in balance but the way it's being restored is sad :(

Can't blame the mids since the relics were taken that way but population figures shows albs holds like 46% of the population and those relics were taken primetime and both of them was retaken at silly O' clock... Weak in my opinion.

Now after ailline can you please stop PvE'ing our keeps?

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
P<GKJLKNM! WATF M3IGHTS
DO PRIMETIME RAID I HATE CHEESE

you always do alarm clock you suck

:flame: :flame: :flame:

we were 2 defenders your were 4 FGs at 3am

NETNOOB BRITE WHO WAS RP PL'D BY MAELSTROM OMG

rofl xD... what a good start on the day <stretches>...

Did they get it? ^^

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I do believe in balance but the way it's being restored is sad :(

Can't blame the mids since the relics were taken that way but population figures shows albs holds like 46% of the population and those relics were taken primetime and both of them was retaken at silly O' clock... Weak in my opinion.

Now after ailline can you please stop PvE'ing our keeps?

Are you serious? There are like... 2mids left on the server? Do you expect them to do a primetime raid with their numbers?

Civ

Loyal Freddie
satisfaction
tbh fh was only reason why i lead the morning raid.
was well worth the siesta i just took :).
game on.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Grats on takeing the relic, most of the hibs seem to leave after we whiped you the first round.. Ohh and Brite can you plz stop telling your Hib friends to pm ppl just cuz they either kill you or your group, its getting old :wanker:

Bunn

Banned
Grats on takeing the relic, most of the hibs seem to leave after we whiped you the first round.. Ohh and Brite can you plz stop telling your Hib friends to pm ppl just cuz they either kill you or your group, its getting old :wanker:

Several screenshots of you stood no where near the window pbaoeing people in the ram through the wall. Was going to let it go but with your attitude ..... Got him to PM you because it avoids having to report it which i didnt want to do..... i just didnt want to have our tanks pbaoed through the wall in the first place.

kanijha

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz middies on took relic back. Was funny try to defend rolling shade to fook rams and hero to repair and do some resistence.

Everz

FH is my second home
briteh, havent you quit the bd yet, its nerfed to hell ;/

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
from the alb part this was a TRUE AC raid and not a late night raid.

days in advance the decision was taken and an hour was agreed upon.

allarm clocks were set.

tictacs that deserve some scrutiny at best. then again, AC`ing relics back to stop a really unballanced situation isn`t half as bad as AC`ing an enemies realm`s relics to gain an advantange.

oh well

lets hope this raises the mid spirits a bit and balances the game a bit.

on a side not, we talked about the simultanious mid attempt and we decided not to go intervene and even considered going to the scat area to block the road between hib portal keep and scat.

i even sugested that if we were to obtain a MID relic during the course of the operation, we would just suicide with it on Bold to have it restored to mid. (i bet most of you will find this hard to believe ;) )

oh and on the purpose of no defenders.

at 5 o clock, there were still over 100 people on excall and we thought the attempt was doomed due to too many players ...

i need an afternoon nap.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
from the alb part this was a TRUE AC raid and not a late night raid.

days in advance the decision was taken and an hour was agreed upon.

allarm clocks were set.

tictacs that deserve some scrutiny at best. then again, AC`ing relics back to stop a really unballanced situation isn`t half as bad as AC`ing an enemies realm`s relics to gain an advantange.

oh well

lets hope this raises the mid spirits a bit and balances the game a bit.

on a side not, we talked about the simultanious mid attempt and we decided not to go intervene and even considered going to the scat area to block the road between hib portal keep and scat.

i even sugested that if we were to obtain a MID relic during the course of the operation, we would just suicide with it on Bold to have it restored to mid. (i bet most of you will find this hard to believe ;) )

oh and on the purpose of no defenders.

at 5 o clock, there were still over 100 people on excall and we thought the attempt was doomed due to too many players ...

i need an afternoon nap.

hehe at 5am we had 18 Hibs non-anon online and two count them 2 went to defend Nged they died and then went to do ML2 :)

Eble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom