mid guild rvr

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
All the old ones like np and dh wouldn't be really good nowadays tbh, it atleast take em time to get with it and still it would be hard to play like they did again

Do not agree with you.

Np and Dh have prooved to all of us that anytime they will be back, they adapt the new standars of the game quite easily tbh.

I really dont think that the best rvr group nowdays can even compare to em.

But it's just an opinion, so i might be wrong.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Fact is that a good grp on ywain can easily take on a random fg with some adds and even 2-3 fg of clueless people.. given that your fg knows how to play ofc. People need to accept the fact that in mainland rvr you're very likely to get some adds.

yes true, i saw Get a Life 3 weeks ago to kill 4 fg's in a row.

And many of em was quite high rr etc.

Chosen

Resident Freddy

Killing them in a row isnt the problem :) We have killed 2-3FGs many times right after eachother. Taking them all on at the same time is the problem here :p(If you don't have somekinda awesome elite pbae setup, fighting Kzar zerg).

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Some of Nordic Dream are tempted to come back to own the zerg once again but it all got very boring after a while, is Agramon still dead/zerged to death?

If it has improved we'll need a few new players as some have quit gaming due to RL stuff

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Some of Nordic Dream are tempted to come back to own the zerg once again but it all got very boring after a while, is Agramon still dead/zerged to death?

If it has improved we'll need a few new players as some have quit gaming due to RL stuff

^^

If ND were to come back, we'd def need a Shaman and some dps, any looking for a Mid guild still and what classes / R? (RR not be all and end all as long as you can use vent / talk)

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH

We did kill 30+ ppl at once at one point also, was a bunch of noobs on a raid sure.. but still :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
the very bad thing nowdays is that all the people are concentrate in 1 or 2 places (the majority of the times the opponent keep that mid/alb/hib will take etc.) and all the other places are empty like hell.

every realm has an average number of 950 players the afternoon/night times so its quite zergy :/.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Why would we want to play Hib?..we have around rr7ish bomb grp set up toons there but thats about it
What rr is your sham?, and have you played it in an 8 before? :x

leviathane

Part of the furniture
haha i've got a picture of a thumb and you under it xD :wub: but gratz on the babeh.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
nah unfortunately im back at rents for the hols an wearing no pants is frown upon xD

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
I need a guild on mid too. Anyone recruiting? Got a healer, warlock, bonedancer templated and a shaman untemplated

Everz

FH is my second home
Why would we want to play Hib?..we have around rr7ish bomb grp set up toons there but thats about it
What rr is your sham?, and have you played it in an 8 before? :x

I was talking to Gavin

Everz

FH is my second home
Ah well, got an Eld or BG bot (VW) if anyone needs. /who Alliance is meh. Killing time on a free acc = win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom