Mid bridge Sat "morning" 14:00

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Llano, Harthak, Arrows + some random inf/scout + Gimpfactor (DI BoT)...

really brave guys... Boys in scholl picks on ya eh ? :<

FUCKTARDS

Vladamir

FH is my second home
You whining about zerging?. Go find Labella and Zeena perhaps? ;)

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
You whining about zerging?. Go find Labella and Zeena perhaps? ;)

Im with Labella now tywm. cant do mush about 4 peeps with DI bot tho...

/edit: btw stfu :p

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Funnily enough I'm solo, I think Arrows is solo too and Harthawk. Me and arrows jumped the same mid at the same time unfortunate. And you and your buddy add on us. So the other albs in the area beat the shite out of you. I wasn't gonna let that lye either.

You got what you deserved imo ;)

PS: Not being grouped, I have no DI bot. If you had of hit me you would of found that out ^^

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Funnily enough I'm solo, I think Arrows is solo too and Harthawk. Me and arrows jumped the same mid at the same time unfortunate. And you and your buddy add on us. So the other albs in the area beat the shite out of you. I wasn't gonna let that lye either.

You got what you deserved imo ;)

PS: Not being grouped, I have no DI bot. If you had of hit me you would of found that out ^^

Didnt have time to target u when i had 3 peeps on me and a smiting focking cleric...

scum...

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Eden said:
Didnt have time to target the lowest dmg dealer when i had 3 peeps on me and a smiting focking cleric...

scum...

ME SCUM!?!? You added on my fight! You deserved having 7 bells of shit beaten out of you. PS, I think I'm gonna outdamage a couple of scouts and some random inf pretty easily ;) I've beaten you plenty of times(Yes solo)

Labello

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
ME SCUM!?!? You added on my fight! You deserved having 7 bells of shit beaten out of you. PS, I think I'm gonna outdamage a couple of scouts and some random inf pretty easily ;) I've beaten you plenty of times(Yes solo)

pls tell me more.

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:

Forgot u were the inf. so i edited some (se above) tho u were to fast to answer...

yes u have beaten me solo, and im happy to beaten again by you solo. but when u play like u just did ur just as bad as your scum realmies... (alb stealthers in general)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Eden said:
Forgot u were the inf. so i edited some (se above) tho u were to fast to answer...

yes u have beaten me solo, and im happy to beaten again by you solo. but when u play like u just did ur just as bad as your scum realmies... (alb stealthers in general)

Don't tar with the same brush please :p

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Eden said:

Play like I did? I was fighting a mid, you and your buddy added...

So I got some ice cold revenge on you.

If you can't take being added on. Then don't add on others, not hard. If I see someone fighting that I know doesn't add on me etc, then I don't add on them.

Labella though... he another story, I always struggle against him :) Good fights with him though ^^

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Play like I did? I was fighting a mid, you and your buddy added...

So I got some ice cold revenge on you.

If you can't take being added on. Then don't add on others, not hard. If I see someone fighting that I know doesn't add on me etc, then I don't add on them.

Labella though... he another story, I always struggle against him :) Good fights with him though ^^

ye your so innocent...

NM this thread... it happends daily anyways, just got abit more angry then usual...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Once upon a time I was eating a mushroom soup. I had to put the dish away, cause a NS was attacking me. Killed that NS and continued to eat the soup. It was a very good feeling, mushroom soup and RPs. Eventually I got killed by a SB short after that added on my fight with the mushroom soup. It really did upset me.

But I got Eden though!

Stop adding on fights with mushroom soups Eden :sex:.

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Once upon a time I was eating a mushroom soup. I had to put the dish away, cause a NS was attacking me. Killed that NS and continued to eat the soup. It was a very good feeling, mushroom soup and RPs. Eventually I got killed by a SB short after that added on my fight with the mushroom soup. It really did upset me.

But I got Eden though!

Stop adding on fights with mushroom soups Eden :sex:.

MoC+lajftap!!!

ps. mushroom soup sux :<

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Was on my Myrmidon Armsman :eek6:.

cant recall i fought some armsman in a loong time now, time to set new pass on acc i guess :touch:

Kahvi

Loyal Freddie
Eden said:
Llano, Harthak, Arrows + some random inf/scout + Gimpfactor (DI BoT)...

really brave guys... Boys in scholl picks on ya eh ? :<

FUCKTARDS

I dont like to speak on FH because i dont like to be called retard/adder/zerger and so on.. But this time i just have to. I know how you feel Eden...

Since the island came i just cant solo because i get raped by 3-5 or even fgs, this is really frustrating and the last week ive been thinking of quiting. But because i have so many good friends in the game its hard.

Ok i have added sometimes and i will probably still do it out of frustration and because i get mad of being zerged. I dont mind fighting duos, but 3-5 is just ... not fun.

Mids, hibs and albs all stealth zerg/duos/rape soloers and i dont think we can do anything about it. In the end its realm vs realm.

Respect to the soloers :worthy: , tho i dont think i will keep on solo anymore myself.

:drink: ...

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Just to balance things up there are moments that makes you want to continue playing. Just had a 1 on 1 vs Aim on Albion bridgehead with numerous Albs watching the fight. And none added even when we were both down on very low HP and last blow would more or less win the fight.
/respect to all who were there

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kahvi said:
I dont like to speak on FH because i dont like to be called retard/adder/zerger and so on.. But this time i just have to. I know how you feel Eden...

Since the island came i just cant solo because i get raped by 3-5 or even fgs, this is really frustrating and the last week ive been thinking of quiting. But because i have so many good friends in the game its hard.

Ok i have added sometimes and i will probably still do it out of frustration and because i get mad of being zerged. I dont mind fighting duos, but 3-5 is just ... not fun.

Mids, hibs and albs all stealth zerg/duos/rape soloers and i dont think we can do anything about it. In the end its realm vs realm.

Respect to the soloers :worthy: , tho i dont think i will keep on solo anymore myself.

:drink: ...

Solo more yourself, i always see you duo'ed with a infil or a caster.:(

Corran

Part of the furniture
brad said:
Solo more yourself, i always see you duo'ed with a infil or a caster.:(

He duo's with me a bit lately because it sucks how he constantly being killed by stealth gank groups. Least when we duo we may have chance of rp's instead of keep walking into multiple pa's/arrows

naic

Loyal Freddie
Downanael said:
Why people go to bridge when it can be avoided...
Because maybe that's where the action is?

If you don't wanna wait for hours for a single fight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom