mid BOI hunters...

S

speshneeds

Guest
I know where u are :p

been down there a few times solo and died generally but have pointed a few m8's in alb to the little camp north of Blendrake and the slightly harder one by hilds...

Suggest you nick off to the RR camp in rauma ;)
 
R

Roo Stercogburn

Guest
Game's been out for a year in Europe.

Nice detective work ;)
 
M

mid_Efour

Guest
1) whos afraid of a scout?
2) whos afraid of a scout?
3) same as 1 + 2
 
U

ulukin

Guest
Hmm sure those camps have been comon knowledge for quite some time now? :p

P.S you didnt list them all :pP
 
G

Gimly

Guest
Originally posted by mid_Efour
1) whos afraid of a scout?
2) whos afraid of a scout?
3) same as 1 + 2

How about a scout with friends? ;)

Will make a nice change to find you lot in your own frontier rather than killing Greys in Sauvage :p
 
M

mid_Efour

Guest
Originally posted by Gimly


How about a scout with friends? ;)

Will make a nice change to find you lot in your own frontier rather than killing Greys in Sauvage :p



zerg steamrollering 2 guys chatting while they look for something to make their game better...

wow thats pretty noble of u :p
 
K

klavrynd

Guest
now what does that make you ? sherlock holmes?


there's plenty of wraith camps in our frontier ...


Suggest you nick off to the RR camp in rauma
suggest you nick off to wherever you alb wannabee stealthers exp and get 50 before you come here acting like superman
 
C

Cush

Guest
I just cant get over it.. WOOT.. mids in the mid frontier.. cant be
 
X

Xtro

Guest
Originally posted by speshneeds
I know where u are :p

been down there a few times solo and died generally but have pointed a few m8's in alb to the little camp north of Blendrake and the slightly harder one by hilds...

Suggest you nick off to the RR camp in rauma ;)

My God Holmes! I think you've solved the case!!!
 
M

midmaster

Guest
Originally posted by speshneeds
I know where u are :p


Never seen u there, guess you bailed out when you saw me kill 3-4 orange cons without breaking sweat.

Pls attack me, i dare you.
 
C

Cami

Guest
im having fun when me and rarn is killing 6-8 wraiths in 1 pull, never seen you there tho ?
 
D

Dook_Pug

Guest
Originally posted by Gimly


How about a scout with friends? ;)

Will make a nice change to find you lot in your own frontier rather than killing Greys in Sauvage :p

Uppland? Yggdra? :rolleyes:
 
P

pudzy

Guest
Klav+Cush rofl:p

lol @ sauvage, says the albs who camp dodens daily, helped put an end to people xping in Yggdra and the snow crabs in Upplands and now it appears wana camp wraths everyday. I'll be more than happy for a lvl 46 scout to try take out my kobby warrior with arrows, goodluck trying to pass that one sunshine. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

O
Replies
26
Views
983
Rathe.
R
O
Replies
4
Views
445
mavericky
M
L
Replies
12
Views
955
DaggerElivager
D
O
Replies
29
Views
1K
Aussie-
A
M
Replies
14
Views
586
Falcon
F
Top Bottom