Mid - 700 Tailor Tradeskill

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
I recently started to do the tradequests on my tailor and got stucked at: "Mid - 700 Tailor Tradeskill" quest.

I talked to my trademaster and he gave me this riddle:
Eskil said:
These are excellent when camping outdoors and are made of gossamer. To complete this assignment, you will need to turn in and UNSTACKED 96% or higher quality item.

I tried to craft a few gosamer items but he doesnt wants it, nor will he give me any more hints. As I aint good at riddle I tried to search on Allakhazam, but the quest didnt appear.

Therefore I am asking everyone who made it to help me out with this riddle and point me in direction of what I most craft.

Thanks.

Funkybunny

Banned
-He will ask you 4 riddles, each of which require you to make something with your sub-skills (clothworking etc.)
**riddle 1 asks for something good for camping outdoors (gossamer bedroll pillow)
**riddle 2 asks for something about a bag for horse trips (rigid saddlebag)
**riddle 3 asks for something that people keep their adornments in (Fine Alloy wrought Jewelry box)
**riddle 4 asks for something that people keep their trinkets in (heartwood curio box)--note: alot of ACers may not have enough skill in woodworking. As of right now, you have to increase it. I have sent in a report asking this to be changed since woodworking is not ever used by an armor crafter.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Ah, thanks for fast respond mate.
I was trying with normal clothing etc. Probably thats why he wouldnt want it :)

Once again thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom