Microsoft Sidewinders Are Fucking Shit

C

.cage

man, the d-pad is like a round mess of super grays chin, impossible to do hadokens or anything :|

bag of shite

dual shock 2 forever :Z

¬_¬ _¬_¬_¬__¬_¬_¬_

S

S-Gray

round mess?

hmmmkay, whens your next appointment for that Doctor of yours again? Think you need to up your medication.

"kthxbye"

C

caLLous

cageh, get a ps2 > usb thingit and play with the ps2 pad. :)

A

ad-

yup, i got one from 'ere , plugged it in the usb and that was that... now a decent pad for the pc (assuming you have a ps1 or 2 pad)

T

theriven

rory.jpg
rory.jpg
rory.jpg
_1161913_baywatch150.jpg
rory.jpg
rory.jpg
rory.jpg
rory.jpg
rory.jpg
_1161913_baywatch150.jpg

L

legendario

Originally posted by caLLous
cageh, get a ps2 > usb thingit and play with the ps2 pad. :)

I think he already has one hence the dual shock 2 forever comment

D

Durzel

To be blunt, if you care that much about being able to pull out moves in Streets you should be using an faithful arcade joystick like the pros. :)

C

.cage

Originally posted by Durzel
To be blunt, if you care that much about being able to pull out moves in Streets you should be using an faithful arcade joystick like the pros. :)

true, I use the sega arcade stick with my dc :> needed a new pad for mame and stuff cos my old one died, tho :(

that would have been quite funny if it was just rory, and if it wasn't so obviously going to happen

S

Sar

I hope SNK v Capcom EO or whatever the feck it's called is good on the GC, cos I'm picking up a copy of it for £15 on Friday.

Plus Killer Instinct Gold for my N64 \m/

Which I've bust out of its retirement home and have finally finished off Ocarina of Time (after only 4 years).

:D

C

.cage

I hope SNK v Capcom EO or whatever the feck it's called is good on the GC, cos I'm picking up a copy of it for £15 on Friday.

its good, the pad's a bit dodgy but you get used to it.

S

Sar

Goodo, it shall be purloined first thing on Friday then.

Top hole, what?

:D

T

theriven

Actually i do.

Was it funny?
Was it clever?

The answer is no. Has always been no. "Random picture posting" is not humourous, the people who say it is are, to be frank, cunts.

Now. Try very hard to work out why i posted it.

O

old.Kez

Originally posted by Sar
I hope SNK v Capcom EO or whatever the feck it's called is good on the GC, cos I'm picking up a copy of it for £15 on Friday
I was under the impression one of the control sticks could just be pressed to pull of a special move. Which struck me as shit, so I didn't buy it. Gamespot alleged this to me.

B

bodhi

Originally posted by theriven
Actually i do.

Was it funny?
Was it clever?

The answer is no. Has always been no. "Random picture posting" is not humourous, the people who say it is are, to be frank, cunts.

Cos you're a fucking spastic who thinks he's funny/clever?

T

theriven

Originally posted by bodhi

Cos you're a fucking spastic who thinks he's funny/clever?

This from you?
the irony fucking hurts.

M

mank!

The amount of times theriven has tried to out argue many of the regulars here and failed horribly and miserably surely leaves him with a hugely negated score?

S

shadow`

Quite possibly, I'm pretty sure his name and avatar do too :/

T

theriven

Originally posted by shadow`
Quite possibly, I'm pretty sure his name and avatar do too :/

fucking lol !!
nice one shadow!

C

.cage

Originally posted by theriven
Actually i do.

Was it funny?
Was it clever?

Freemasonry is a threat to civil liberties, a threat to constitutional democracy, a threat to peace, order, & good government, and a threat to you & your family.

I was under the impression one of the control sticks could just be pressed to pull of a special move. Which struck me as shit, so I didn't buy it. Gamespot alleged this to me.

thats a special options setting :|

T

theriven

Originally posted by bodhi

Nope, thats your mum's shecock up your ass.

lol like i said ,you realy are a homosexual with a mother fixation.

I love you bohdi.

C

.cage

theriven: You all start off with playing silly cut and paste and deletion games, then deny your organization has any teachings contrary to Christianity or God(Jehova, the one you say is the bringer of darkness who is opposing Lucifer-Samael, the bringer of light.) in it, then switch to providing bizarre re-interpretatons of biblical verse. so all in all, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU and why can't you spell anything?

R

Racoon of Doom

ph412.jpg

Synopsis:

Beautiful and seductive Rei is an assassin with the codename Chimera. But there is more to Rei than meets the eye, for she is both man and woman in one body...

T

theriven

Originally posted by .cage
theriven: You all start off with playing silly cut and paste and deletion games, then deny your organization has any teachings contrary to Christianity or God(Jehova, the one you say is the bringer of darkness who is opposing Lucifer-Samael, the bringer of light.) in it, then switch to providing bizarre re-interpretatons of biblical verse. so all in all, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU and why can't you spell anything?

You all start off with playing silly cut and paste and deletion games .

Ehh?

then deny your organization has any teachings contrary to Christianity or God(Jehova, the one you say is the bringer of darkness who is opposing Lucifer-Samael, the bringer of light.)

ohh yes of course, that would be the "lame arsed when i was drunk quote"

then switch to providing bizarre re-interpretatons of biblical verse

i never said your mother was a one armed dyke!!!

so all in all, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

I have a life

and why can't you spell anything?

anythoing

ive allways had truble you see, i was broughght up as a speshul child, i went to a speshul school, i am in fact speshul.
i really cant see why i dont fit in here
:(

S

Sar

Got Capcom vs SNK EO 2 - Kez, you are correct. It provides easy combos, which I quite like. Lots of hittage = win :)

Classy game Cageh, v much worth the £14.97 I paid for it :D

C

.cage

nah, the easy mode sucks, use the arcade mode like REAL MEN

if you've unlocked shin akuma, try his forward, down forward, down, down back, back x2 +k , even cheesier than his raging demon :>

Users who are viewing this thread