Microsoft SecondLight

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
That's pretty funky, can pretty much expect those to become standard (for business anyway) in the next decade or so. Wonder how wide scale the usage will become.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Does this mean I might yet have a TV where I can pan round Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider where she drops her towel? :fluffle:

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
At your age Jup, that could put your ticker in danger :p

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Not that I'm wishing death upon you or anything, but perhaps check out Taking Lives. ;)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ill give them credit that is extremely clever and interesting to boot but im not sure i see its practical applications, on a commercial level at least. i can see it been useful in military applications on mobile computers with the maps etc, but surely for instance, the information on the cow. it would be much simpler to expand a hidden bubble to the side of the cow giving all relevant information this way you get to look at the cow and the info instead of looking at in effect 2 screens 1 in front of the other.

im sure there are applications i havent thought of, frankly ive never even thought about such a technology does it have real world potential or is it just some smart desingers showing off what they can do,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom