"Microsoft" scammers

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Is there money to be had from it though?

My best friend runs a business which handles document management, and ALL claims have to go to the financial Ombudsman... they needed a system to automate this mass of paper so bingo! Massive deal for my mate :)

Err... so yes!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I meant can i actually get any money from it?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I meant can i actually get any money from it?

If you bought PPI then yes, but you don't need a scummy company to do it for you. Just do it yourself.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Syri said:
Exactly that. I've had a couple of calls from them. One of them I told him my machine ran linux.

Same here. It completely confused them and they hung up. Not had a call since.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I haven't had anyone call me :(
I may phone myself up. See if I can get a good deal

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I phoned myself once, was engaged tho the bastard must have been on the phone :(

my mum came home from hospital earlier and has been given a large bottle of morphine....I went to the gym and when I got back she asked if I called her mobile from home as she has a missed call on her mobile, I said how could I call from home I was at the gym; poor old dear forgot she lost her mobile and called it from the home phone :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
even *I* don't have a land line any more! I mean, come on!

rynnor

Rockhound
Ormorof said:
people still have landlines at home? :p

Strength in depth - also I use it for all work conference calls as they use an 0800 number and that really is free on landline.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Landlines don't go down, even in a power cut. Mobile phone networks are far from 100% reliable. So I keep the landline.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I have one but I think the battery has run out.

I don't actually know why I have it...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Couldn't justify a landline, I use Skype/Viber/Mobile for everything. I don't even really use my work landline.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I have a landline for the purposes of the internets. Don't use it for anything else other than calling the odd 0845 number when I'm forced to. Google usually find a way round that though.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I have a landline for the purposes of the internets. Don't use it for anything else other than calling the odd 0845 number when I'm forced to. Google usually find a way round that though.

Because I have FTH I don't need to rent a landline. Even a lot of the traditional telcos are now rolling out what they call "naked" broadband (e.g. bb with no line rental requirement).

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Because I have FTH I don't need to rent a landline. Even a lot of the traditional telcos are now rolling out what they call "naked" broadband (e.g. bb with no line rental requirement).

Never heard of that. Will have to look into it. Maybe find out if BT do it and why they didn't offer it to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom