Michael Owen

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
lets set something straight.

this bitter geordie thing.. because he used to play for us and left.. irrelevant.

its the fact someone on stupid wages per week.. who gets his wages by club/country etc charging more and more to fans. its so hypocritical.

its like a huge shareholder in Nestle saying omg.. my friends just told me how much Nescafe costs!! its a disgrace!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No it's not, he didn't comment on the prices of man utd tickets; he commented on Wembley champs league final tickets. Those prices have been set very unfairly, out of line with previous finals, and by a greedy Wembley company and a clueless UEFA. You are making a stupid assumption that Owen is out of touch with pricing and reality because he's richer than you. He's also not the only footballer or football person to have said this, so why are you jumping all over him?

As for not being a bitter Geordie, maybe you should re-read your first post.

You seem to have real issues about anyone who has money judging by your forum posts, maybe you should make some of your own and feel better?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Owen rides on the 'score a goal for England' ticket, no matter how shite he gets, people still stand by him because he dribbled around a foreigner with longhair.

Everz

FH is my second home
Xomer is from Greece, if you don't agree with him.. he'll bum you.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Who was that spammer on the old BW who had a big thread where he talked to himself? Xomer is like him, except not funny.

yes u r the funny guy here like trendy king Ch3tan.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Xomer you are one scary dude

Ch3tan u r an animal. (i took a look at your prof and saw a pic of you - zulu or something ?)

p.s. Ch 3 tan hahahahahhahaahah tr3ndyZ boyZz nickname.

gohan

FH is my second home
Owen rides on the 'score a goal for England' ticket, no matter how shite he gets, people still stand by him because he dribbled around a foreigner with longhair.

rofl have a word with yourself mate

he's scored 40 goals for england, 4th all time scorer
7th most capped player
top scorer of competative goals for england ever

AND hasnt played since he was 27

thats 4 years that he could have been adding to that record, probly would be all time top scorer by now, maybe 3rd/4th all time capped

he annonced himself onto the world stage with that goal, but then proceeded to continue to piss over international defenders for the next decade

oh he's also the only English player to ahve scored in 4 seperate international tournyments

scored in WC 98 EU 2000 WC 2002 EU 2004 and only played like 7 mins of WC 2006 before basicly ending his england career with that knee injury

so i don't think peopel stick by him cos of 1 goal

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If Real hadn't screwed him he would have still been one of the worlds best strikers. He could have had his prime years there, he was tearing Spanish defences to pieces for fun.

Tom; not sure, there was Catsby who was 3rd person. Moving Target did a hell of a lot of spamming, but can't remember if he talked to himself.

Nate

FH is my second home
I don't know why you guys continue to post in this thread, I've already said footballs shit.

Everz

FH is my second home
if i was welsh i'd shoot myself

(sorry georgie :().

gohan

FH is my second home
if i was welsh, i'd call my kid michael

why if you were welsh? it's a hebrew name for starters, but mainly a european name michael mikel michell ect ect all variants of the original name from the archangel

also it's my name :D

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
why if you were welsh? it's a hebrew name for starters, but mainly a european name michael mikel michell ect ect all variants of the original name from the archangel

also it's my name :D

Yeah, but say Michael in a welsh accent, it's jokes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom