Trem's hunky sex love muffin
as seen on the interpipes

Attachments

• MJ.png
    MJ.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 32

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
He will be the trendy halloween costume this year.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
the zombie from thriller would be most apt imo

michael_jackson_thriller_vimage_mj_zombie_300x4001.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
it's just the closest people who speaks about him, not the president. They can say what they want imo.

Brook Shields was close to him? Fuck off.. I laughed hard when she came on and started weeping like a motherfucker

tris-

Brook Shields was close to him? Fuck off.. I laughed hard when she came on and started weeping like a motherfucker

Saw a clip on the news advert. It was a young, black, girl crying about how much MJ was something or another. But it was really 'hammy', like what you see in Casualty or Eastenders. Might of been his daughter maybe, but the first thign I thought is 'how much of that is acting'?
People do shit for and TV.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Who will they bring on next ? One of the boys he slept with ?

"Say what you like about Michael, but he was a sensitive lover"

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH

well if that's the case, fuck off yourself. I doubt she would be talking about him up there, if she wasn't close to him.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Saw a clip on the news advert. It was a young, black, girl crying about how much MJ was something or another. But it was really 'hammy', like what you see in Casualty or Eastenders. Might of been his daughter maybe, but the first thign I thought is 'how much of that is acting'?
People do shit for and TV.

All Michael Jackson's kids are white.

tris-

Random black girl crying then. Definatley a 'plant' to play on peoples emotions.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
That he died or that he makes small children cry?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
But it was really 'hammy', like what you see in Casualty or Eastenders.
What the fuck do you expect from the Yanks?

Such an OTT country and their culture is just perpetuating it - everything to extremes - kill you or kiss you, shout at you or thank you.

Always felt it was a country of two bi-polar extremes really.

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
i thought it was a good funeral service (sorry memorial), you are not really supposed to say bad shit about someone at their memorial are you, wtf did you expect, Santa Barbara county district attorney who procescuted him saying "that guy got off with doing this bad shit, i'm glad he's dead".

Tbh it was all dog shit until Paris said something at the end, i was a bit choked up at that point. The oldest kid was chewing gum all the time.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What the fuck do you expect from the Yanks?

Such an OTT country and their culture is just perpetuating it - everything to extremes - kill you or kiss you, shout at you or thank you.

Always felt it was a country of two bi-polar extremes really.

As compared to the Brits who are either depressed and want to kill themselves OR half the neighborhood/other country... or hooligans? :D

Atleast some yanks are positive, only positive about Brits is the northern bits of the island :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Wonder if that German guy Fritzl will get a memorial too?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wonder if that German guy Fritzl will get a memorial too?

Wonder if the regular guy from down the street would get one.

Thing about celebrity funerals/weddings/birthdays that irks me is that with the budget, you'd fix about 50 peoples lives(western, homeless for example) for good.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Thing is Jacko gave shit loads to charities, there comes a time in everyones life where they can spend their cash how ever hard they may or may not have worked to get it.

You can't compare Jackson to a typical guy down the road because he isn't a typical guy. He is a global superstar.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thing is Jacko gave shit loads to charities, there comes a time in everyones life where they can spend their cash how ever hard they may or may not have worked to get it.

You can't compare Jackson to a typical guy down the road because he isn't a typical guy. He is a global superstar.

Yeah i know and i'm not talking about just MJ. Hell, he might actually deserve such a funeral for all the stuff he gave away.

The umptymillion weddings and funerals STILL are just, well, i don't like 'em in that aspect.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Wonder if the regular guy from down the street would get one.

Thing about celebrity funerals/weddings/birthdays that irks me is that with the budget, you'd fix about 50 peoples lives(western, homeless for example) for good.

They regular guy down the street isn't a pedo... i hope ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They regular guy down the street isn't a pedo... i hope ;)

Chances are, one of the guys down the street is :lol:

Even if Mickey did do that thing they say he did do, i wouldn't call him a big ol pedobear for it. "Bit off", yes, but thosepedobears sure take the cupcake compared.

Though Lethul, that sounded awfully lot like you sopport multimillion funerals for pedos :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom