News Michael Jackson is alive!!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Amazing how someone so completely fake can still earn a living in television.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thing is...

THING is....

Even if i believed that the spirits can come back to talk through other people, i do believe michael would have an american accent and choice of words :p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Aye scott mills was ripping it to bits on Firday nights drive time, I was cringing, how the fuck did he get a chance to do this shit. Those fucking retarded fans, the shit questions they asked him. They shit requests he gave them.

fake scouse shit bag.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Did anybody not realise that mediums are the biggest shits on earth yet ?

John Edward wanted to fake one out about 9/11 victims but for once the networks thought it was in poor taste. Of course it's fine to lie to normal grieving people for publicity and profit.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Saw Harry Hill take the mick on saturday, he was even on the show, you know he himself doesn't take the thing seriously and that little smile that he still cant believe he is getting money for making up things on the spot. Love the fact that because he couldn't do Jackson's voice he says his throat is soar lol

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Haha this prick was on a show called Most Haunted. The producers figured he was a liar so they played a trick and he fell into it big time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom